Friday, October 6, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

11:00ish Jag, Matt, Cirie &Fe were in Comic room giggling about something. Matt & Jag left went into SR to strat for a sec. They are now attempting to make food & ask Fel how to cut bell peppers (really). Bowie J comes downstairs with Blue & Cam…

everyone seems buddy-buddy in the kitchen. 
11:27 Cirie is still in hiding

whoaa weird 

back massaging train! Screenshot with my phone 😳everyone was involved besides Cam who was near the sink.

WBRB

Giggling & food prep…

*swirlies again

Cirie is the odd man out in the fun 

WBRB

12:48 BBT Quick glimpse of everyone starting to get ready to eat.

12:59 BBT “delicious Matt” BJ

quesadillas was the meal 

Camerica are in bed. Whispering 

Jag, Matt, blue & cam still in kitchen. 
kitchen crew having a great time. 
Mama Fee & Cirie aren’t in the picture. 
1:06 BBT all feeds on Camerica

whispering. Strategy…counting chickens. Cory’s confident they’re safe & have a path to final 4. “BB-Cory please center your microphone” 

1:11 BBT Cirie grabs a slice of quesadilla 

Camerica corners Jag in the scary room

Mama F & Cirie in the kitchen “we’ll all go to bed if we see the room” -Mama Fee

Cam telling stories in the kitchen 

1:15 Matt joins the 3 in scary room. Cory & America are pushing an agenda…Jag seems agreeable Cam or Blue need to go. Back door when it comes to Cam.

1:20 BBT still the 4 seems like Matt is saying stay quiet or I can only understand a little bit. 
Cameron joined the 4. He says Bowie is afraid to do a big move so nominate Felicia & Cirie. 
12:24 Cam let her play it safe with noms & then let’s see POV. 
Mama Fee cleaning up as usual. Matt joking her eating more quesadilla slices 

1:27 BBT Blue chatting with Cirie in the BR. Cirie is wearing her robe! 
1:30 BBT HOH ROOM reveal 

cirie hustling up the stairs as Matt washes his hands.

“I’ve never seen these photos” - Bowie “I don’t know any of these people” sweet letter from Mom & Dad 

1:36 BBT going through the HOH treats.  ~ I’m out forgive my 1st time post :)

2:04 BBT Cirie & Mama Fe laughing it up in the CR C is telling F to basically hush up & play a quiet game (Fe gets called out from BB for mic placement)! “I’m not sayin nothin” 😂

festivities winding down in HOH Cam, Jag, Matt & Blue hung out.

Now downstairs in Scary R Bowie grabs her stuff & chats Cam. 
meanwhile in the BR Blue is talking smack with Matt & Jag. Jag leaves & in the ScaryR Cam asks Jag what is this craziness & laughs.

Blue has her curler in & everyone is getting ready for bed. 
Bowie-“thank you BB this box is fire!” She’s jamming to her tunes.

Blue is requesting what she wants in the WR mirror (if she wins HOH). 

1:19 BBT Matt meeting Cory in the HN at the same time Jag is working Bowie in the HOH…they’re the final 3. This is gonna be a fun week ~ TK

1130am BBT The screen for "Nominations Today" just went on in the house.

Cam sitting alone up in the Game room

Cory joins him and seemingly tries to convince Cam he did not throw the comp. He said BB messed with his head when they used the word exactly in the question. I thought it was a trick to make me say false. Then I would haved aced the tie breaker question.

[Cam never talks much. He just sits back and listens to others talk to see what comes out]

1:20PM BBT:  Matt and Bowie are talking in HoH room.  [came in at end of this conversation, didn’t catch much ~Angel411]  It sounds like Bowie’s nominations have been firmed up, and it’s Felicia and Cirie.  They discuss her reasoning for this, and that it’ll be the not too bloody for Bowie or the game going forward.  Matt leaves to let her finish her nomination talks with others.

IMG_6659.jpeg

1:25PM BBT:  Felicia comes into the HoH room to talk with Bowie.  She tells Bowie that Bowie isn’t a target for her, and if she wins HoH next week, Bowie is safe.  Bowie responds fairly quickly, and does tell Felicia that she isn’t really a target for her, either.  Bowie hesitates for a moment and says “Am I supposed to do this?” (meaning tell who her nominations are, BB rules), and Felicia tells her yes, she can.  So Bowie tells her she’s going to put her and Cirie on the block.  She tells Felicia she feels like she’s been “out of the group since the Red thing” and basically this is her best option at this point.  She tells Felicia “I’m sorry to have to do this” in a nice, genuine way, and tells her there won’t be any nastiness at the nomination ceremony.  Felicia accepts it, and leaves the HoH after only a few minutes.

IMG_6666.jpeg

1:30PM BBT:  After Felicia leaves the HoH room, Bowie sticks her head out the door and says “anyone else?”  The Fugitives (Matt, Cam and Jag) are sitting on the bench in the upstairs lounge area.  They tell her to come out to them, so she does.  She tells them essentially the deed has been done (the talks are over), she seems relieved.  She chats with them for a moment, they talk about how rude some of the HG’s were to Bowie as well as them, actually telling them to leave the room if they walked in on conversations.  Bowie mentions that it was also that conversation (among her own alliance) would just stop if she came into a room.  The Fugitives have relief written all over their faces, and Cam says “Let’s just have fun!”  Bowie then says she needs to get dressed, and that she “looks like shit.”  One of them says, “no, you don’t.”  She leaves them to get dressed.

1:35PM BBT:  WBRB on feeds.

IMG_6668.jpeg

7:25PM BBT:  Bowie and Cam leave the kitchen and go up to the HoH room together.  Bowie says the house is going crazy now.  Cam asks, who?  And asks her for specifics, names.  She says, well, Blue and Cory.

Bowie tells Cam she doesn’t want to backdoor anyone, saying “it’s not how I play.”  Cam tells her in no uncertain terms that he wants Cory back-doored this week.  She tells him she “doesn’t want the whole house on my ass.”

Bowie says she thinks Cory threw the competition this week.  Cam tells her no, he didn’t.  Cam tells her again the best move she can make this week is to backdoor Cory.  But that it’s her HoH and her decision.

They both see Blue coming to the HoH room on the TV.  Cam gets very annoyed, saying “Can I get a goddamn minute!  She wants to be in my face all day.”

IMG_6674.jpeg

IMG_6676.jpeg

7:33PM BBT:  Blue rings the doorbell to the HoH room.  She comes in and asks if she can listen to some music.  Bowie says sure!  Bowie gets cheesecake out and offers some to Blue, who declines, saying she doesn’t like cream cheese.  Bowie sits on the floor at the coffee table and offers Cam some cheesecake.  He says no thanks.  He’s sitting quietly, looking annoyed.  Bowie says, “So, veto tomorrow.”

Blue says she has a question.  She says, “when it gets down to only three people, is it just three people in the house for a whole week?”  Cam explains how the last week works, with competitions between the three remaining players to determine the final two for finale night.  Blue says she wondered what three people would do in the house for an entire week.  Cam responds, “talk, share memories.”  [He still appears annoyed, and his speech is a little clipped ~Angel411]

IMG_6677.jpeg

7:44PM BBT:  Jag and Matt are talking in the Scaryverse.  They’re discussing veto picks for tomorrow, and different scenarios.  They decide to talk to Bowie tonight about back-dooring Cam, and pitching to her the three of them (Matt, Jag and Bowie) going forward together.

IMG_6680.jpeg

7:53PM BBT:  Matt leaves the Scaryverse and gets Cory and America, who are in bed in the Scrambleverse.  The three of them return to the Scaryverse, where Jag is still lying on the bed.  The four of them talk about the fact that Bowie doesn’t want to backdoor anyone, but that maybe the four of them (Matt, Jag, Cory and America) can convince her to.

The four of them discuss strategies to convince Bowie to backdoor Cam.  Cory says they need to tell her “it’s not a big move, it’s a house move.”  And to tell Bowie that if Cory gets put on the block (presumably by Cam), she would be put up next to him, and she’d go home.

Jag says they need to tell Bowie that Cam isn’t loyal to anyone and will do whatever to make it to the end  [pot/kettle? ~Angel411]  Jag then says they should tell Bowie that “they’ll protect her until final five” if she backdoors Cam.

Next they discuss how and when the four of them can talk to Bowie alone, noting that Blue and Cam are in the HoH.

IMG_6685.jpeg

8:25PM BBT:  Cam is alone with Bowie again in the HoH room, Blue having left the HoH and going to the Scaryverse where Jag and Matt are.  Cam is still trying to convince Bowie to backdoor Cory.  Bowie is trying to understand why that would be good for her game.  He tells her what’s good for his game is good for her game.

Cam tells Bowie “that kid is forming an army with everyone in the house.”  He continues on, saying that Cory makes deals with everyone in the house, but then those people end up going home.

Cam tells Bowie that they are good for each other’s game, and that he “has her.”  He tells her that Cory won’t hesitate to make a big move, and if he (Cam) goes up on the block, Bowie would go up next to him, saying he’s heard her name.  She looks a little surprised (and dubious), and asks him “when?”  He replies “days,” meaning very recently.  He again says he won’t “talk circles” or pressure her.

IMG_6686.jpeg

IMG_6688.jpeg

8:37PM BBT:  Felicia comes up to the HoH room.  Cam leaves and goes to the Scaryverse where Jag and Blue are.  Felicia says she just wants to tell Bowie she isn’t mad.  She tells Bowie she hopes the veto competition isn’t OTEV.  She tells Bowie again she isn’t mad, but is “in a funk.”

8:45PM BBT:  Matt is talking to Bowie alone in the HoH room.  He starts planting seeds with Bowie about Cam and “all the people he’s sold out.”  Bowie tells Matt she does not want to put Cam up.  She tells him she’d be “more comfortable doing Cory” as a backdoor.

Matt throws out a few things to point out to Bowie that Cory isn’t a big threat.  He says “the thing about Cam is that he wins so many competitions.”  He tries to convince Bowie that Cam and Blue are a duo, and that she should get Cam out this week.

[Matt sounds somewhat rambling, a little nervous, and not entirely convincing during this whole exchange.  I’m wondering if Bowie is picking up on it.  ~Angel411]

Matt then tells Bowie that everyone wants Cam gone.  Bowie asks, “Then who does Blue want out?”  Matt replied that for the whole month, Blue has wanted Cam out, but something has changed the last couple of days.  He tells her that after Cam, Blue should be the next target.

IMG_6691.jpeg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic