Monday, September 18, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

[I've never posted before, so please bear with me. I know MamaLong is away, so trying to help ~ Kwilli]

10:27AM BBT:  Matt and Jaren in HoH room talking about backdooring Cam if Jag uses POV. Jared is joking how he would be stupid not to backdoor Cam. Matt leaves HoH to go eat. Jared follows shortly after him.

10:34AM BBT: Felicia and Bowie are in Comic-Verse room comparing notes about Jared and Cirie's lies. Felicia still upset about Jared not taking her down when he promised he had her back, but didn't take her down. Felicia is warning Bowie to be careful about what she says to everybody about everything and wants Bowie to know that she, Felicia, always wanted to work with her and that Bowie can trust her. Bowie thinks no one gives a s*&! about any rules and they just lie and lie. Felicia saying she confronted Matt and Jag to get their take on what happened last week and they confirmed that Jared and Cirie was still trying to convince them to keep Izzy. Cirie enters room and they quickly change conversation. 

10:48AM BBT:  Matt, Felicia, Jared, and Cameron are cleaning the kitchen. I heard Felicia say, "Wow, they're doing this veto early." So, maybe they're getting ready for the POV ceremony.

In bathroom we have Blue, Cirie, MeMe, Cory, and America. They are all just grooming and discussing beauty products. 

4:19PM BBT: As reported in the At a Glance, Jag used POV on Cory, and Jared followed through on backdooring Cam. 

Cirie is frying chicken for dinner. Matt, Felicia, and America are chilling in the kitchen with her, talking food. 

Jag and Cameron are on hammock in the backyard talking travel tales. I see Cory sitting by himself looking a little dejected. Perhaps pondering the possibility of America being evicted because she remains on the block. 

I don't see Jared or Bowie. There seems to be no game talk going on at the moment. 

Matt has joined Cory in the backyard. Finally, game talk begins. Matt and Cory discuss the next HoH. Worst case scenario for them is for  Cirie to win. Cory thinks he can get Bowie to target Jared. Matt thinks Bowie really trusts him. They both think Bowie is scared to discuss targeting someone, but they think they have her trust.  America joins them on the couch. She says if she goes home this week, she will be labeled the "dumbest b*&!!". 

4:31PM BBT: Matt is still talking about trying to influence Bowie and wanting to make her feel comfortable. Apparently the Houseguests have been told the backyard will be closed down tomorrow, so Cory thinks the HOH competition will be physical. I've heard no one mention the possibility of double elimination. They are trying to think of past games that were not quizzes. 

Bowie joins Matt, Cory, and America on the backyard couches. She's sore from working out. Matt says he'll be sore too because he's going to do a workout before they shut the backyard down. 

Dinner, courtesy of Cirie and Felicia, is fried pork chops (I thought it was chicken!), pasta, veggies, and rice. 

4:35PM BBT: Felicia and Cirie are finishing dinner and trying to figure out who are they aligned with. They count in Matt, Jared, Blue, but they are not sure about MeMe. 

Felica: Is MeMe with us?

Cirie: I don't know

Felicia: That's the problem.

Then they start talking about Bowie. Felicia says she talked to Bowie, warned her to be careful about who she trusts. Felicia and Cirie want to convince her to stay aligned with them. Cirie wants to talk to her about it later tonight when they are alone in the bedroom. They think they can convince her to let bygones be bygones. Felicia thinks she can convince Bowie to stay with them, trust them going forward. 

4:48PM BBT: Cirie joined Cory, Matt, and Bowie in backyard. Talk is about working out. Matt and Bowie are planning a workout for tonight: 21 thrusters (squats using the bar or dumbells), 21 burpies, then 15 of each, then 9 of each, and so on. Aim is to do it as quickly as possible. Cirie is sore from a workout she did earlier with Bowie. She wants to do more tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday. 

MeMe has now joined them. She's looking for her white nail polish.

Back in the kitchen, Blue is chopping a bunch of garlic with a knife (they have to ask BB for knives. I'm thinking they get to use them and then maybe they are taken away again for safety). 

4:50 BBT:  America, Cory, Matt, Bowie, and Cirie are on the outside patio furniture.  Cirie is saying that her buttcheeks hurt.  It sounds like her and Bowie had a workout session.  Bowie is giving her advice on how to flush out the lactic acid.  Meme walks out.  She can’t find her white nail polish.  America points her to where it’s at.  Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Felicia is cooking up dinner with Blue.  Jared is sitting at the island, watching.  Felicia talks about how Pyrex can usually go in the stove.  Sounds like she’s going to give it a try.  “I guess we’ll just wait and see,” she says, followed by a loud laugh.

4:55 BBT:  Bowie Jane walks into the kitchen area.  Blue and Jared joke with her.

Blue:  Bowie Jane!

Jared:  Please go to the diary room upstairs!

4:57 BBT:  Blue tells Bowie Jane how she looks tan.  Compliments turn to asking if she can get something from the storage room.  Bowie Janes goes to fetch Blue some ingredients.  

4:58 BBT:  America asks Cirie and Meme and they want to do a spa night.  Both agree and say that they want to do facials (Cirie has face masks), Bowie Jane has an exfoliater.  America is talking about how she did her nails, but because she rushed they ended up effed up.  Cirie asks, “Dare I say lashes?”  

5:00 BBT:  Jared is doing carrots in the kitchen.   Cirie walks in and says to Blue, “You got him doing carrots?”  Blue replies, “Yep, putting him to work!”  Jared jokes like he has cut his finger.  Felicia warns that BB is going to take away the knives.

5:02 BBT:  Felicia relays to Mr. B that they are out of paper towels.  She yells to someone in the room that she has also stirred the gravy.

5:03 BBT:  Outside conversation changes to likes and dislikes.  Cirie doesn’t like beer.  Her mom likes Heineken though.  Meme says her mom likes something that’s out of a gold can and thinks it is called Stag.  Cory says that he asked for seltzers.  He wanted Smirnoff ice.  Cory is analyzing the amount of alcohol he would have to drink to get drunk.  His guess is a six pack of Smirnoff Ice.  America asked for Dark Horse wine or Martha Chardonnay…something with Martha Stewart.  She says it tastes awful, but she did it for the vibes.  Felicia said she did a German Riesling.

5:13 BBT:  Cameron makes an appearance and joins the outdoor conversation.  Jag is also now part of the conversation outside.  Cameras zoom in on Meme clipping her nails.  Jared and Blue are holding both of their hands and moving them side to side as they walk back into the kitchen.  Blue takes a piece of chicken out of a bowl in the kitchen and tries a bite.  She feeds the second part of her fork to Jared.  “Needs salt,” she says.  Jared agrees and says it tastes like do-do.  With a sigh, he says that it’s family talk and heads outside to join the group.

5:26 BBT:  General conversation as they are  waiting to eat.  Matt looks like he is sleeping.  Felicia tells Cory his birthday is coming up soon and the conversation shifts to him getting a lap dance.  Felicia says to bring a towel and follows it with uncontrollable laughter.  She says, “You know I’m just playin…SMOOCHES!”

5:29BBT:  Felicia asks Bowie what she wants for her birthday and tells her that Skeezy is getting a lap dance with a towel.  

5:32BBT:  Felicia finds out that the Italian ice she is eating is dairy free.  She yells to Mr. B that she likes the blue raspberry one and mentions that it will help her to not has everyone out.  Meanwhile, Meme has moved on to doing her toenails.  They talk about moves and many of them agree that The Wrong Missy is funny (I agree).

5:36 BBT:  Felicia finishes her Italian ices “That was fabulliiiiii”

5:39 BBT:  WBRB

5:51 BBT:  Feeds return.  Conversation has changed to the best Christmas gift they have ever gotten.  Meme says that last year her husband ended up surprising her with tickets to Belize and they got engaged.  Bowie asks if he had a photographer.  Meme says her and her husband like to bring disposable cameras with them when they go somewhere and that she doesn’t have any social media.  Bowie says that she likes that idea.  Meme says she prefers disposable cameras because of the nostalgia, but when she asked BB if she could bring them, they said no.

5:44 BBT:  WBRB

(Sorry it’s not much tonight, but I need to get things ready for tomorrow!  I won’t be home until late tomorrow due to a thing at school, but will post on Wednesday!)

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic