Sunday, September 17, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

1:17 BBT- meme in the backyard explaining to Felicia how TikTok works. (I appreciate the education Meme!)

Cirie, Blue, and Jag. Also there – just general conversation about their jobs/employment.

Cameron and Matt just finished chatting in the HOH.  (we have to break up the duo, meaning Cirie and Jared)

1:21 backyard- Blue explaining about TikTok now, Cirie asking questions.  (so glad I am not the only person clueless about TikTok.)

1:36

HOH 

Jag, Matt and Jared talking about veto comp, bro-ing out.  Talking sh!t about Cam.

ding dong - Bowie comes in.  Someone makes a joke about a death squad and they talk about how you can’t talk about death squads - you’ll get cancelled.  

Bowie is just popping in to say hello, just finished her work out, and they start talking about British terms versus American terms and Australian terms.

Bowie now asking Matt about accents, and when he reads lips (I wondered about this.). Matt says he can kind of tell accents.

all four of them want to go work out more.

1:35 backyard,Cirie, Meme and Mama Fe talking about food. 

it’s laundry day, they say everything is calm.

They say Cam is going home- back door.  Jag will bring Cory down because he picked him for the veto. If Cory insists that he take down America instead, then Jag will let them decide.

1:43 living room – Cameron, begging blue just to let him get to jury for financial reasons.   Pitching the “break up the duo” plan. (Jared and Cirie).

he kept his deal w/ Jag. Offers to keep Jared and Blue safe next week if he doesn’t see the block.  “ when I make a deal that is exactly what I intend to do…if I get HOH you and Jared can have the room and pick noms.  I just have to make it to next week.  I know I am not going to win”

cam explains to Blue how Cirie wanted Blue out. 

Blue asks about his deal w/ Jag.  Cameron feels that if Jag uses the veto knowing that Cam will go up it will break the deal.

blue: you think Cirie holds the power?

Cam gives ambiguous answer…,Changes the subject and says JAG is the next target after me, and you are after him.  Cam reiterates he will help her and Jared win, for just 1 more week in the house. 

2:02 back yard.  Cory and America trying not to look dejected. A thinks Jag will use the veto on Cory. 

everyone working out, Cam and Cirie join the backyard conversation. No one will talk game with Cam around.  (The silence is awkward).  Blue wants to make Pesto Pasta for lunch.

SpaceLady over and out for now. 

IMG_4898.png

2:52 Cam and Cirie in the Backyard

Cam Begging for his life.  Cirie giving her usual answer "mmmHmmm" to everything he says.

Cam going on about breaking up duos.  Izzy was leaking info (to Cory, thus Cory should be the target), Cirie acts surprised and shocked...

Cam: "If I just stay off the block this week"

3:18 - all four cameras on Cory and Felicia in the backyard. Cory is gloating about how he saved Felicia, she is going to right along with it. 😂

3:20- it’s pasta time, there’s mushrooms too!

IMG_4899.png

4:38 PM BBT:  Jag and Cory are talking in the hammock.  Cory’s saying he’s “closer to Jag than ever.”  They discuss Cam talking to everyone all day today, for hours, Felicia and Cirie especially.

Jag says he knows Cam is going to want to talk to him later, he’s expecting it.  Cory mentions Felicia told him there was “like a 80-90% chance” the veto will be used (Cam as the replacement nom); Jag laughs a little and replies, more like 100% chance.

Jag says he IS going to use the veto.  He says if there’s no consensus between Cory and America about which one he uses the veto on, it’ll be “houseguests choice.”  [guess they’ll have to iron that out ahead of time, as I’ve never seen a veto ceremony that includes the houseguests choosing who to use the veto on ~Angel411]

It sounds like the veto ceremony will be tomorrow (Monday).

Jag asks Cory about his relationship with Meme and Bowie.  Cory replies that he feels “solid” with them and working with them.

IMG_6477.jpeg

6:15 PM BBT:  Jared, Blue, Cerie, Felicia, Jag and Matt are all in the Have-Not room.  They’re playing with a video camera, and doing “interviews” with everyone, and asking whether they’d rather wear a costume or be on slop for the rest of the season (didn’t catch all the answers, sorry, but Jared’s really cracked them up).  They seemed to be genuinely having a lot of fun.  Lots of loud laughter, and a rare glimpse of Jag without his turban.

IMG_6483.jpeg

6:17 PM BBT:  Group selfie

IMG_6490.jpeg

6:17 PM BBT:  And another group selfie with feather fingers

IMG_6491.jpeg

6:18 PM BBT:  After they finish the selfies, they start trash talking Cam.  Someone (Blue, I believe) mentions that Cam says if he stays, he’ll just play as a “hired gun” (presumably to take out targets).  Cirie says Cam told her how much he cares for her [you could almost hear her eyes rolling back in her head, she obviously thought he was being disingenuous].

All feeds go to Cory and America playing pool in the backyard.  He says “is this a dryer sheet?  I’ve literally never seen one of these in my life.”  America responds that she’s sure he hasn’t.  He asks what they’re for; she says “I always thought they’re just to make your clothes smell good.”  [Maybe someone can tell them they’re for static cling, mainly.  These two are dead-ass funny to listen to ~Angel411]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic