February 17 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

8:39pm bbt - matt is in the bathroom telling jen and parker how he totally lied to allison in the backyard and allison totaly believed him.... matt said this is going to be great tv, matt and parker and jen are laughing about it..... jen asks what are you going to say in your goodbye message and they laugh.

parker is saying he is going to tell allison hwo matt keeps talking about you.... matt says will you really do it and parker said yes.... matt looks at the camera and says "just like i do at home fellas, but not my ex girlfriend, i never cheated on you".

matt wistles at allison as she walks by then smiles and laughs and says "too easy"... matt thinks sheila would be a challenge...... he says i wouldn't have sex with her but make her think he likes her... he say she wouldn't mind someon going down on him, then looks at the camera and says "sorry mom".... matt says he is going to prey on who ever is next to home... parker said get ready for chelsia, matt says really? parker and jen say they are going to win the next hoh and they are getting james and chelsia out

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived