Monday July 18, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

7:53 PM BBT Natalie says that Spanish has a different dialect then she uses in Venezuela. Zakiyah says that in Argentina they are very put together. Natalie says they are the least mixed ones & are predominately white. Natalie asks Zakiyah how she knows so much? She says that she learned it in school. We see FOTH. The feeds come back with them talking about it some more. We see FOTH again.

7:56 PM BBT Live Feeds come back on. Natalie asks James if he's going back out to play 2 ball? He says, no, they are done. Zakiyah says that she took a DNA test to find out what she is. She says she wants to research her history now. Zakiyah talks about a documentary that she watched about a guy in the 1970's taking a bunch of people to Ghana & basically killed them with a drink. Zakiyah says that she is 16% European. Natalie talks about her aunt having read hair & freckles. She says that he dad is dark like her. We see FOTH again.

7:59 PM BBT All the cams go to the BY. Nicole is now in the KT. Zakiyah says she did two DNA tests & one was through Ancestry.com. She says they go back thousands of years. Natalie wants to do it now. Zakiyah says that she wanted to know her nationalities before she has children, that's why she did it. Paulie goes in the house & hugs Zakiyah. James asks him if he can feed the fish. Paulie goes upstairs to feed them. Zakiyah says that they are the real have nots because they haven't been fed. Zakiyah says she is getting some fat on her belly. Natalie says she doesn't have any fat on her at all.

8:05 PM BBT James says that he & Natalie will be Have Nots for the rest of the season if they don't put them up. Natalie is eating some of the monkey bread. She says she's addicted to it. Natalie says that it's good. James says he bets it is. He says that he needs to request some almond milk. He says he requested it the same day they were put on & they have gotten any. Nicole tells him to go put a request in & he'll get it. He says they haven't gotten it yet. The camera's keep skipping this evening. Frank walks in the house three times on the camera, even though it was only once. Da'Vonne tells Michelle & Paul that her feet are really dirty & she needs to go take a shower. Paul asks Da'Vonne if she wants to work out? She says she probably should. She says that 2 ball is her work out. Michelle says that they are going to be trapped in the house for 2 1/2 days. Nicole is out there & says it will be longer than that. Paul counts it out & says it's going to be 5 days, pissed.

8:10 PM BBT Da'Vonne tells Michelle & Paul that Tiffany looked high & low all the way to grandma's house to bring her gorilla to the dining room. Michelle says that's funny. Da'Vonne says she hid it. She says that Tiffany looked all outside & through the house. She says the gorilla is right there on the couch. Paul says that's hilarious. Da'Vonne says that she was bored. Michelle asks where Tiffany is? Da'Vonne says she is in the HNBR talking to the live feeders. She says that is her favorite spot to go talk to them. Michelle tells Nicole that Tiffany does that. Paul says he does it all the time. Nicole & Michelle both say that they need to do that.

8:13 PM BBT Paul says that Tiffany has a very bad lying face. He says that he has a feeling that the HOH comp is going to be something team related. He tells Michelle to go slow & steady. BB tells Da'Vonne to please relocate her transmitter. Paul says they have to win back to back the next two weeks. Michelle says for sure. Nicole is lying on the double lounger while Corey works out. He is using a heavy round weight & basically doing standing sit ups.

8:17 PM BBT Nicole tells Paul that she's in a sugar coma. She says that she wants to vomit. She says that the bathroom is so disgusting that she can throw up with putting her fingers down her throat. Michelle wants to go on a sugar detox. She says that your body gets used to the sugar. Paul says when he was making Natalie's slop she kept putting brown sugar in it. Da'Vonne says when she feels like throwing up she puts salt on the back on her hand. Paul says you can drink a little peroxide & it will make you throw up. He says it makes dogs vomit to. He says he had to give some to his dog because he had swallowed a glove. He says he misses his dogs & his cat.

8:20 PM BBT Paul says he has a hairless cat. Nicole says that Danielle Donato does also. She says she loves her. Michelle says that she does also & she wants to meet her. Paulie asks Nicole what she is staring at? She asks him what he thinks she's staring at? Paulie says, Corey's body. Nicole blushes. Da'Vonne goes in the house. 

8:24 PM BBT Da'Vonne tells Zakiyah that she hid Tiffany's gorilla while they sit in the Safari Room. Zakiyah laughs & says that is funny. She asks where she hid it? Da'Vonne says it's in the seats in the couch outside. Zakiyah says that she is keeping her head down for right now. Da'Vonne says that she's supposed to be helping her to keep her head level. She says she's done lost it twice. Zakiyah leaves the Safari Room to go take a shower. Da'Vonne opens the sliding door & looks outside & goes back in. She says that it feels like someone pooted right over there.

8:29 PM BBT Natalie tells Paul that she reads the Wall Street Journal. Frank says that he reads the Onion. Paul says it's all satirical. Natalie tells Frank that he's really flexible. Frank says that he used to do the splits. He says he can't do it now. He says he used to do yoga all the time before he went on the show the first time. Paul says he needs a guitar pronto. Natalie says pretends to play a guitar. She says that her mom plays the Quatro. She says she played it while she dropped her off at her college dorm. She says she was so embarrassed. She says that her mom is all of her Snapchat stories.

8:33 PM BBT Frank finds a screw sticking out of the wall about 3 inches in the BY. He says that someone could have really gotten hurt if they fell. Back in the KT, Zakiyah is washing dishes. Da'Vonne tells her that she was washing dishes in the sink earlier. Paul & Paulie put a table back in it's place in the BY. Natalie says that she's excited. She thinks she may start to lose weight & gain muscle. Natalie asks Paul if he's going to work out? He says he will later when he has some energy. Nicole finishes her run & is out of breath. She tells Frank that he runs with his knees high. Frank says that's the point. Nicole & Natalie both laugh after Frank runs into the wall in the BY. Paul takes dirty dishes into the KT. Nicole & Michelle go in the house. Natalie asks James to poor her something to drink. Nicole goes to the WC & then washes her hands in the WA. She tells Da'Vonne that she feels good. She says that she feels that she burnt some of the sugar off. She says that she doesn't eat a lot of sugar at home. She says she doesn't even eat cookies when people take them to work. She says she needs to start caring while she's in the house. Nicole leaves the WA. Michelle goes in to the WA. Da'Vonne says that she's so upset that they aren't going to have the BY. Michelle tells Da'Vonne that she spent 3 hours doing Tiffany's hair. She asks Da'Vonne if she believed that Vanessa may have wanted to work with her? She says, no. She says all Tiffany does is lie. Michelle says she knows.

8:43 PM BBT Da'Vonne tells Michelle that it's Frank's shift now so Tiffany & Bridgette are both asleep. Paul is in the KT. Zakiyah asks him if she shouldn't work out today? He says she will regret not working out because they are going to be trapped in for a freaking decade. Zakiyah asks if everyone is working out now? He says they are that's why he's waiting. He says he likes to work out when no one else is out there. James & Natalie are sitting on a couch in the BY. Natalie asks Frank if he's o.k. Paulie is running the length of the BY back & forth like Frank was. James tells Natalie that he slept good last night. Natalie says that she didn't sleep well. Natalie says it's weird how all of the comps are all in the BY. She says they are all extravagant. She says it probably costs a lot & they have to have a construction crew. BB says, "You are not allowed to talk about production." Frank says that is something good to talk about, they shouldn't yell at them for talking about it. She says they do a great job with them in that BY.

8:49 PM BBT Natalie lifts her right leg up & down a couple times. James tells her it's hot & it's a cute thing. Natalie tells James that he is cute. She asks him if he ever had braces & retainers? He says he had braces & only wore retainers for 1 year. She asks James if he has to shave a lot? He says on Thursdays. He asks Natalie if she shaves a lot? She says she waxes, but not a lot. She says she doesn't have that much hair. Natalie says that when she doesn't get sun her arm hairs are black. She says they get lighter in the sun. James tells Natalie that she has more hair on her arms than he does. Natalie says she has a white patch on her arm. She says it's solar fungus & they need to request Head & Shoulders for it. She says it's not bad & everyone gets it.

8:53 PM BBT Natalie tells James that she wants to get a hot dog dog. James says that she looks like she would have a hot dog dog. He says they are ankle biters. She says you can train them to be loving. She says she has a friend that has four hot dogs. She says they are so loving, it's great.

8:55 PM BBT Natalie tells James that Paul is good working out with the ropes. Michelle tries to do what Paul is doing & struggles through it. Natalie says that she can't do some of the work outs because her boobs sometimes hurt. She says sometimes they don't & she says that they do so she doesn't have to do it. She tells James that she wears 2 bras sometimes. She tells James that she is a 30 DD. She says she wants to be bigger. James tells her they are really nice & they are like cantaloupes. He tells her that she could end up with back problems if she gets them bigger. He says he doesn't want to be a creeper about her boobs.

8:58 PM BBT Natalie tells James that her boobs are real & then she tells him that they are fake. James wants to know the truth. They change the cams to Frank telling Nicole that he has the numbers to get Da'Vonne out this week. Nicole says that she will do it if he has the numbers.

popsicles.png

massage.png

8:58PM BBT James & Nat in BY.  Nat tells James that she is thinking about getting breast implants.  She asks if he thinks she needs them.  He tells her no because they are nice.
9:04PM BBT In BY, Frank is showing Michelle how to lift weights.  She asked him why he does it in front of the mirror.  He explained so you can make sure your form is good.
9:15PM BBT In LR, James & Nat are sitting eating popsicles that Da made for the house. James tells her that he has sensitive teeth. So Nat says she uses one toothpaste at home that is in another language for sensitive teeth, but she brought sensadyne with her to the BB House.
9:20PM BBT In KT, Da & Zak doing dishes & cleaning up the kitchen in general.
9:24PM BBT Paul & Paulie playing pool in the BY.  
9:26PM BBT In HoHR, Corey & Nic talking about Paulie & Zak hooking up.  They both said they didn't see it coming but if it is going to happen it will be tonight.  Corey thought that Paulie & Bronte would have hooked up since he liked her.
9:32PM BBT Just inside the sliding glass door, James pulls Nat aside & tells her to be careful what she says to Frank since he is out there working out.
9:36PM BBT In BY, Paul, Paulie & James talk about going on a road trip to Canada to do a BB event up there.  Paulie mentions that Canadians are huge fanatics when it comes to BB.
9:43PM BBT In BY, while working out Frank tells Michelle that "they" (meaning Zak, Da & Corey) are in there cleaning.  Nat says if she were getting ready to go home, I wouldn't be cleaning.  Frank says he stopped cleaning the moment he was called a dictator.
9:49PM BBT Bridgette goes into WA to do ADLs.  
9:52PM BBT In KT, Paul is massaging Zak's neck because she has a headache.  She started moaning.  Corey told them that they are making him uncomfortable & they should go up to the room.  Paul jokes that can you image being in bed with a girl and her making these noises.
9:59PM BBT Michelle & Nat in hot tub talking about which shops are the best & where they buy their bras.

1053PM BBT:  Natalie in the shower, talking about how she's a have not but the cold shower isn't too bad as long as she gets a workout in the morning  before her shower.  Paulie massaging Zaikiyah, and she is saying "ow, ow, ow".

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 12.58.09 AM.png

11:00PM BBT Africa room:  Paul, Paulie, and Michelle chatting.   Michelel is saying that she doesn't understand how guys have bad cuticles.  Paulie heads out to deal with his cuticle.   Michelle leaves, too, and it's just Paul chillin'.

11:03PM BBT Feeds switch to HOH room: Nicole & Corey in the HOH bed.  Nicole playing with Corey's hair.  Paulie asks which one of them is going to win HOH next week.  Nicole says that Corey will take it ;).  

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 1.05.15 AM.png

11:04PM BBT:  HOH bedroom:  Corey says they need to do some damage next week.  Paulie agrees, and says "clean sweep it."  

Nicole says "Da lied about Tiffany overhearing...that thing.  Da never even talked to me in Safari, and I called her out on it.  I said 'you talked to me at the sink, you told me..."  

Paulie: "Wait, how did you know she told me that?  Because I haven't spoken to anybody..."

Nicole " because she came to me right after she talked to you and she slipped 'I know exactly how Tiffany found out now.'  Cuz she said when she was talking to you <Paulie> she figured it out."  

Paulie:  That's what I was going to say to you.  <Nicole @ same time:  Tiffany was told...>

Paulie:  I think Da went and told Frank that we planned the fuckin' veto competition.  and i was like...cuz he was like...'yeah, so i heard that you ____<--something I couldn't catch'  "and i was like "no, you fuckin' beat me."  

Corey:  Why would it matter anyways?
Paulie:  I'm just sayin, I think she maybe said something.
Nicole:  She says everything to everybody.  So wait, you know about the 5 person thing.  She goes to me <Da> and says "I don't think you told Tiffany' -and I'm like "No, why would I?  That doesn't make any sense."   and she said remember when I talked to you in the safari room?  I bet she overheard.  And I said "I never talked to you in the safari room." 

Paulie:  That conversation never happened.
Nicole: No. And I said "It happened at the kitchen sink!"  and she goes "well, it STARTED at the kitchen sink and ended at the safari room" and I was like "no it didn't" and then I was like "Crap, i need to play her game, otherwise, she's going to know I'm on to her. and I still didn't admit about the safari room but i just said "I honestly don't rememberrrr it...." 

Corey wants to know what they're all talking about
Nicole:  So about me, Paulie, Da, Z, Tiffany knows about that because Z told her the same day.

Corey: I didn't even know about that.   Is Da with us now?? 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic