Sign in to follow this  
ABCFamily

Melissa Joan Hart and Joseph Lawrence

Hey everyone! How many of you enjoyed Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Well, I have great news for all of you Melissa Joan Hart fans. I work with ABC Family and wanted to give you a heads up about her newest project. Along with Joseph Lawrence, she will be starring in the new ABC Family sitcom, Melissa & Joey. She plays Mel, a former wild child turned politician, whose niece and nephew are thrown into her life. Her solution? Hiring Joe (Lawrence) a man desperate for cash, as a

Hey everyone! How many of you enjoyed Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Well, I have great news for all of you Melissa Joan Hart fans. I work with ABC Family and wanted to give you a heads up about her newest project. Along with Joseph Lawrence, she will be starring in the new ABC Family sitcom, Melissa & Joey. She plays Mel, a former wild child turned politician, whose niece and nephew are thrown into her life. Her solution? Hiring Joe (Lawrence) a man desperate for cash, as a