Ex-Survivors seem a little bit bitter...

ILoveKaysar

I think it may be a bit of sour grapes. I don't think many of the ex-survivors would turn down the opportunity to play again. I think the bitterness comes from the fact that they weren't asked.

Exactly!! Thats the only reason why. Especially James, because he was in the final three of the Oolong tribe

I've been reading the Survivors Strike Back (click here)

Everyone seems to be really upset that they let 2 ex-survivors come back. In my opinion I think it's kind of cool! Why all the anomosity?

I think that the main reason is it's NOT an all-stars and why choose two members of the only tribe in survivor history to NEVER win immunity.

PS i like Bobby Jon so this has nothing to do with not liking them.

I think that the main reason is it's NOT an all-stars and why choose two members of the only tribe in survivor history to NEVER win immunity.

I think that's exactly why CBS did it. They are both very popular players that really didn't have much of a chance to compete. It's a ratings thing.

I also, believe that they are trying to create "Reality Stars". When they find a player with a good fan base, they ride 'em for all they are worth. They've done it with Rob and Amber.

I find it interesting that the reality TV genre has slipped into a place where many competitors are actors, models, etc. Also, there are people trying to carve a niche in the reality industry. They are beyond playing one game, and focusing on a run as a "Reality Star". Who'da thunk it?

Rob and Amber.......

Those 2 words inflict more sickness in me than I care to say. Yes, I watched their wedding show......with a barf bag at my side. They were ok on that.....but everyone is "ok" when they're happy and getting to jet to and from the Bahama's every week. It's when they were on Survivor......with their snotty, brat-like, either-way-I-win attitude that made me sick of them. And then to see their sneakiness on the Amazing Race.......enough already. I couldn't have been more happy than to see them place 2nd. Second place is always the first loser....lol

I do respect the fact that their relationship is solid. It seems they share a true love for each other. Maybe thats where my hatred for them comes from? Oh......the thought of being jealous of them.......now I'm even sicker! :blink:

Either way.......I can't stand them. I hope we have seen the last of them on TV.

Rob and Amber.......

Those 2 words inflict more sickness in me than I care to say. Yes, I watched their wedding show......with a barf bag at my side. They were ok on that.....but everyone is "ok" when they're happy and getting to jet to and from the Bahama's every week. It's when they were on Survivor......with their snotty, brat-like, either-way-I-win attitude that made me sick of them. And then to see their sneakiness on the Amazing Race.......enough already. I couldn't have been more happy than to see them place 2nd. Second place is always the first loser....lol

I do respect the fact that their relationship is solid. It seems they share a true love for each other. Maybe thats where my hatred for them comes from? Oh......the thought of being jealous of them.......now I'm even sicker! :blink:

Either way.......I can't stand them. I hope we have seen the last of them on TV.

I hate Rob and Amber. I laughed so much when they lost TAR.

Orion.....have we died and gone to hell? You do realize that we just agreed on something????...lol

LoL , Its a new game and different people to hate or love . I to could not stand Rob and Amber either time they was on , and I did not watch the wedding . Why would I want to watch a wedding of strangers the only one I am enterested in right now is my official one that is set for Feb 14th next year. All though I been calling the man my husband for 5 years now . LOL

Like Rupert.......Stephanie is unique an just plain likable!

Both Bobby Jon AND Steph were fantastic competitors last time.Obviously CBS is smart enough tae ken they make good TV.I do hope if my lass Steph wins $$$$$ though,she'll consider hiring a professional tae correctly pluck her eyebrows! :rolleyes:

Rob and Amber.......I thoroughly enjoyed their antics.....rotten tae the core or not!

Rob and Amber.......I thoroughly enjoyed their antics.....rotten tae the core or not!

Me too!!! I thought they were very entertaining LOL :D !

Back on topic...I think Bobby J and Stephanie are in a very tough spot in the game. Because they've already had a shot at the million, they are huge targets. They'll have to avoid being seen as trying to lead the tribe, work their butts off at comps and at camp, and be extra nice and meek to the others,(all that in between bug bites, killer humidity and starvation), in order to avoid getting the boot. Not an enviable feat :(

Everyone seems to be really upset that they let 2 ex-survivors come back. In my opinion I think it's kind of cool! Why all the anomosity?

I love that they brought two people back and I think they brought the right two people back. They don't have a chance in hades of winning tho.

I think the Survivors strike back bloggers are doing great, other than Fairplay. They are thoroughly entertaining and way better than the Revenge of the Houseguest bloggers.

(I loved Rob and Amber on the Amazing Race.)

I hate Rob and Amber. I laughed so much when they lost TAR.

I laughed so hard when they came in second because no matter what they beat Susan and her son and Lynn and Alex and it was a big ol "HAHAHAHA SUCKERS!!" at them when they came in.

Love or hate Rob and Amber, they didn't belong to complete losing teams in any of their survivors.

And anyway, bringing back two previous survivors just puts a target on them as this past Thursday already showed that. I had to laugh that Steph couldn't understand WHY her team wanted to vote her out first.

Egads! Some of those ex-Survivors seem to have a syndrome (reaally long posts). There's too many posters too, and some of them weren't even popular (like Katie - ugh!).

Yeah, I couldn't believe they brought Steph and Bobby Jon back - they really don't have much of a chance. Especially since the the tribe members all seem to be getting along, and the tribes seem to be more equally matched this time in terms of ability to win challenges. The tribes usually get rid of the old people, the sick or injured people, and the annoying people first. So unless somebody else keels over or starts to panic and stir up sh_t, they're going to be gone in another couple of weeks.

PS That would have been the worst if Rob and Amber won TAR. Especially since CBS threw them that luxurious wedding a couple of weeks after.

I didn't like Rob and Amber on Survivor, but I did find myself rooting for them on TAR. I'm not quite sure why, LOL. Rob was just funny on TAR I suppose, IMO.

My favorite "Survivor" has always been Stephanie. I hope she kicks ass this season. :)

I hated them on Survivor, and thought their relationship would never last, but enjoyed them as well on TAR. Yet I was overjoyed when they didn't win on TAR, but I think it had to do with the fact that I like the winning couple more.

Yeah, I have noticed that most of the ex-survivors are bitter. But Survivor can make up the rules as they go along. I think they brought Steph and BJ back to attract all the viewers who were fans of theirs. Apparently they must have had a great fan following. They did it for Rupert in the "lets give Rupert a million dollars" show. (BTW, I love Rupert and think he is a great guy).

CBS has to keep the fans happy in order to get the viewers to keep watching. The ex-survivors are taking it too personally that those two are getting another chance.

And anyways, I think it is pretty obvious that unless either BJ or Steph pull a Tom and win most all the comps, tribal and indivdual, then they have no chance of winning. When it comes down to the players, they all are there to win one million dollars, and will be giving ANY reason why another player should be voted out over them. Steph and BJ already have had a chance puts a Big X on thier backs. The players who are sneakier will use that to their advantage in convincing others when the number dwindle down and if BJ and Steph make it that far.

I am not happy that they probably wont have a chance, but were talking about extreme conditions and the fact that all of the survivors deserve to win just for overcoming the elements.

Jen Morasca seemed to have the most animosity. What is her problem? She seemed much more mature when she was on Survivor Allstars but she's acting like a big baby again now. :P

I haven't seen anything that she's posted so far that seems like she's acting like a big baby.

I didn't like Rob and Amber on Survivor, but I did find myself rooting for them on TAR. I'm not quite sure why, LOL. Rob was just funny on TAR I suppose, IMO.

My favorite "Survivor" has always been Stephanie. I hope she kicks ass this season. :)

That was the way I felt about them too. I thought OMG when I heard they would be on TAR, but found myself rooting for them week after week. When they got the plane to wait for them and everyone was on the plane cheering because Rob and Amber didn't make it and Rob and Amber were walking towards the plane I was sitting on my couch cheering and laughing lol

I was glad Uchenna and Joyce won, but I really wanted Rob and Amber to win just for the whole IN YOUR FACE aspect of it. But Uchenna and Joyce are definitly the most deserving couple for sure.

well i dont like the thing of bringing only 2 survivors back i would rather have another all-stars then just 2 survivors. plus i dont understand why those 2 were asked back i cant stand either 1. 1 is a weirdo and the other cries everytime someone tells her she is going to be voted out, can you imagine how much tears would flow if every peson was like stephenie.

well i dont like the thing of bringing only 2 survivors back i would rather have another all-stars then just 2 survivors. plus i dont understand why those 2 were asked back i cant stand either 1. 1 is a weirdo and the other cries everytime someone tells her she is going to be voted out, can you imagine how much tears would flow if every peson was like stephenie.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Nice to see you back for survivor Blondies_fan!!!

ratings ratings ratings. they knew people loved her