Episode 2.08: Collision

Jem

Airdate: November 23, 2005

• 10/31 - Violece erupts when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon the other castaways. Source: ABC
  • 10/26 - Ana-Lucia-centric. Source: Ain't It Cool News
  • 09/18 - The working theme [for the the episode]: forgiveness. Source: New York Times
  • 11/07 - Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways. Guest starring are Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Michael Cudlitz as Big Mike, Mark Gilbert as Detective Raggs, Rick Overton as Matthew Reed, Aaron Gold as Jason Elder, Matt Moore as Travis, Jeanna Garcia as Shawna and Rand Wilson as Assistant D.A. Source: ABC
source - Spoilerfix.com

11/07 - Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways. Guest starring are Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Michael Cudlitz as Big Mike, Mark Gilbert as Detective Raggs, Rick Overton as Matthew Reed, Aaron Gold as Jason Elder, Matt Moore as Travis, Jeanna Garcia as Shawna and Rand Wilson as Assistant D.A. Source: ABC

Spoilerfix.com

Dr. Marvin Candle again...hmmm...does this mean they watch the video again, or is he in a flashback sequence? Could be verrryyy interesting!

Episode 2.09: What Kate Did

Airdate: November 30, 2005

• 10/31 - As Kate's backstory continues, her original crime is revealed. Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer. Source: ABC

• 10/26 - Kate-centric. Source: Ain't It Cool News
Spoilerfix.com

Dr. Marvin Candle again...hmmm...does this mean they watch the video again, or is he in a flashback sequence? Could be verrryyy interesting!

I think Dr Marvin Candle will be shown as Locke and Mr Eko are reviewing that film...on another site I read that Locke and Mr Eko discover why there are missing segments to the film (I hope they find the missing segments and let us see them too!)

I think Dr Marvin Candle will be shown as Locke and Mr Eko are reviewing that film...on another site I read that Locke and Mr Eko discover why there are missing segments to the film (I hope they find the missing segments and let us see them too!)

So Locke and Mr Eko are teaming up, eh? I wonder if Mr. Eko is the "faith" man and Ana-Lucia is the "science" man (woman) of the tail-enders?

• 2 weeks later...

Airdate: November 23, 2005

11/21 - It ain't gonna be pretty between Ana-Lucia and Sayid. He's going after her, and will have a hard time believing it was an "accident." The truth? Looks like, it truly was. In her past life (pre-815) Ana-Lucia was a cop. the good kind from what I hear, but we'll see! Source: Kristin on E!Online

11/07 - Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways. Guest starring are Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Michael Cudlitz as Big Mike, Mark Gilbert as Detective Raggs, Rick Overton as Matthew Reed, Aaron Gold as Jason Elder, Matt Moore as Travis, Jeanna Garcia as Shawna and Rand Wilson as Assistant D.A. Source: ABC

11/01 - Ana-Lucia's character on "Lost" is apparently a former cop. Source: The Transmission [Note: Three pictures of the character in cop uniform are posted HERE.]

10/31 - Violece erupts when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon the other castaways. Source: ABC

10/26 - Ana-Lucia-centric. Source: Ain't It Cool News

09/20 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is not a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): We have some new survivors emerging from the other side of the island this year - and suffice it to say that they had it a little worse than the survivors we lived with last season. When the two camps meet, there is going to be a lot of shocking destiny at hand. Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 1, Nov/Dec 2005

09/19 - From Damon Lindelof: [We will see flashback scenes for] at least one of [the survivors from the back of the plane]. Source: Kristin on E!Online

09/18 - The working theme [for the the episode]: forgiveness. Source: New York Times

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name