Episode 2.06: Abandoned

Jem

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/13 - A wounded Sawyer might not survive a trek through the jungle with Michael, Jin and the tail-section survivors; Locke's interest in Claire gets to Charlie; and Shannon is again haunted by visions of Walt. Source: TV Guide Online

Hey, if anyone has any insight on this please let me know. I have read that Shannon will die tonight or next week by the hands of another survivor. IS THIS TRUE????

I was under the impression that a male was going to die...

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 2.06: Abandoned

Airdate: November 9, 2005

• 10/19 - In that show, [Maggie Grace's] character, Shannon Rutherford, flashes back to the death of her father, Donald, who appeared in a season premiere hospital scene with Matthew Fox's Dr. Jack. Source: USA Today [Note: Per episode 2.01, Shannon's father is named Adam. We do not know if they decided to rename the character.]
  • 10/18 - The female who dies is... [...Shannon...]. The death will happen in the November 9 episode. Source: Ain't It Cool News
  • 10/13 - A wounded Sawyer might not survive a trek through the jungle with Michael, Jin and the tail-section survivors; Locke's interest in Claire gets to Charlie; and Shannon is again haunted by visions of Walt. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 10/11 - Sawyer

WOW!!! Shannon is going to be busy in the show to be dead....kind of like Tupac. Not that Tupac is in the show ...or that she is a rapper...he is dead...she is dead...but he still has music coming out and......ahhhh nevermind ;)

OK OK OK... we've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for 3 looooong weeks. FINALLY it's almost time! Let's have a countdown!! I never do silly threads like this -- but we earned it!!! :P

4 days 3.5 hours till new lost!!

From Season One:

J.J. Abrams offered the lead role of Jack Sheperd to actor ________ ________ ? ? ?

He offered it to Michael Keaton at first, when he was going to die in the first episode (interesting choice!!)...

I stink at trivia questions. hmmmmmm Which actor/actress has the most acting experience on Lost (roles according to imdb.com)...

78 hours till new lost!!!!!
;)

He offered it to Michael Keaton at first, when he was going to die in the first episode (interesting choice!!)...

I stink at trivia questions. hmmmmmm Which actor/actress has the most acting experience on Lost (roles according to imdb.com)...

78 hours till new lost!!!!!
;)

Most acting experience...hmmm...would it be Terry O'Quinn?

Oh, I've got a good trivia question....

who is the only female on the show who is portraying a male? :huh:

Vincent, the dog? :D

Rightio! :)

New trivia question....

What actor/actress missed their own sister's wedding because they were in Hawaii filming LOST? (Extra hint: they are also know by their friends as amassing *huge* record collection.) B)

Only 19 hrs. and 3 min. away! (MST, that is) :):)

Jorge Garcia or Hurley???

RANSTER!!!!! :o:) Woo hoo! Are you back?! (here's hoping!)...by the way, you're right!

Only 10 hours and 50 min. to go for us MST'rs!!! (I'm so jealous of you Easterners)

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name