Joaquin Souberbielle (White Collar)

JEDI

Joaquin Souberbielle

joaquinbio.jpg

Name (Age): Joaquin Souberbielle, 27

Tribe Designation: White Collar (Masaya)

Current Residence: Valley Stream, N.Y.

Personal Claim To Fame: Living a life that has allowed me to overindulge and experience so much of the beauty the world has to offer.

Hobbies: Traveling, Sports and Fitness.

Inspiration In Life: Derek Jeter for his dedication, finesse and choice in women, of course. Favorite Sport: Football Pet Peeves: People who have no common sense.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, Charismatic and Social.

Which Survivor Contestant are you like: I’m not like any prior contestants. It’s the first time you’ll ever see anyone like me. I promise you will enjoy this.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why: Alcohol because everything’s better with alcohol. A speaker with music for entertainment and that’s all we really need. Add it together and we have a party!

Reason for Being on Survivor: I’m taking my talents to Survivor, to show the world my athletic skills and relentless will to win at any cost. Obviously.

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’ve always managed to find a way to survive in every situation life has thrown at me. I’m sure I’ll be just fine.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’ll be the sole survivor because I have all the attributes it takes to win this game. I’m smart, social and unbelievably athletic.

He is on alcohol and he thinks we will enjoy him and he will not be on alcohol and we did not enjoy him on it here....so I will enjoy seeing him go down in flames...let's see him go first please. What an ass. I have never seen anyone more full of themselves...and overindulged.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

Good grief, this guy is so full of himself it's a wonder he has not exploded!!

I hope his tribe is smart and gets him out next.  It might be mildly interesting to

see if he can do some damage control for the mess So left him with, but I

doubt it!

• 2 weeks later...