Scott Savol

salter-path

SCOTT SAVOL - (28.) From Shaker Heights, OH (Auditioned in Cleveland) - Born and raised in Cleveland, Scott Savol, the second of four children, has been singing since he was 5 years old. He is the proud father of 4-year-old Brandon Scott Savol. Scott also plays the trumpet and knows his way around the piano. He has performed at city festivals and church and school functions.

blscottsavol9ns.th.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't. Mostly because

a) although Im a temptations fan, not the hardest song to sing. Nikko, in my opinion, jumped up and did better

B) he sticks with one type of music. Yes, thats what is the point, pop, but its just always the same thing, a same easy thing.

And mind you, I can't sing (last place in a karaoke competition before) and i have nothing against scott, except he's just not that good

Guest conniejoe

I think they ALL could have made better song choices last night.

But I like Scott for some reason. Can't decide if it's the voice tone or his overall quirkiness.

Guest Anonymous

He surprised me too -- his performance was really..... cool. It was fun to watch and although his voice doesn't quite agree with me I still think he did one of the better jobs last night.

He's got a nice voice....

But, did any of you see the show where 3 singers were put together and had to learn it and come up with some type choreography, etc. (it was while they were leading up to Eliminations)

I can't seem to get out of my head how uncooperative and 'above it all' he seemed to be while the other 2 guys were trying to put something together to show to the judges.

Maybe it's just me.... But, it left a sour taste in my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conniejoe

Scott bombed tonight! He picked a song that was just too difficult for him to pull off.

Very embarrassing, really. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go home tomorrow. It's a shame. I like this guy, but tonight's performance showed his limitations.

Just another bad performance and vocals by Scott... bye, bye Scott! Woo Hoo :wink:

whats the saying

it aint over till the fat lady sings?

well throw on a wig and a moo moo Scotty boy and start your high pitched caterwaling as its over for you!!!

He was awful!

:rofl You have just added a good laugh to my otherwise drearly day..Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

I think they made a point though -- people get too confident with their favourites -- they have to take the time to vote to keep them in.

I was uncomfortable watching Scott during the show. Everyone else was trying to keep up a good front.... but Scott didn't even seem to try to get into the spirit of the show. He even looked 'lack-luster' during their opening number. What was that?

I still think we have a better selection of singers/performers to watch this AI .... but, they have ALL been up and down with their song selections and performances.

Guess.... in a way... it makes it more interesting to watch and have different stuff to talk about each week.

Guest Anonymous
Scott has a Criminal Record look here

Are there any rules about this? I mean it said domestic violence. I know that domestic violence doesn't mean he's dangerous to anyone not living with him... but... just wondering. They must know -- right?