Charla and Mirna

nebartist

WOW! this has to be the cheeriest thought of the day, Mirna takes on the male of the species!!! My mind is failing me, or maybe its just this incense my son keeps burning...who was it that Mirna sliced and diced with her mouth, it was a guy, she was always on his case about something.

Guest cappy
Charla wasn't bad, but man Mirna was a beotch!

Charla and Mirna actually are very nice people.

Guest cappy
have you met them cappy??? do tell!

Eventually we would have met. Anyways, Charla and Mirna live in Towson, Maryland which is about a 5 or 10 minute drive. I met Charla when she was opening her new $29.99 Tennis Shoe Warehouse in Bel Air. Anyways, I was walking down the sidewalk and she says, "Sir, can you put this open flag up for me, I cant reach it." So I turn around and Charlas just staring up, smiling at me. So I say, "Werent you on the Amazing Race" She says yea... with that little smirk on her face. Charla told me that the race wasnt hard for her having a case of dwarfism and thats pretty much it. Oh yea, Mirna works right up the road.

• 1 month later...

I woke up this morning and turned on my tv and saw that charla and mirna were on the price is right, i was waiting for them to be called on contestants row but niether of them did. but they were in the second row and i saw both of them, they both looked excited to be there. just a bit of information and if you know that price is right has re-runs of todays episode you can check it out. they are in the second row right behind contestants row. you cant miss them.