EVICTED (Sep. 17) - Caleb Reynolds (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #8)

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

It's too bad Caleb is as dumb as one of the posts in the BB backyard as to the game, otherwise he would go to Cody and say "look dude, Derrick is going to take Victoria over either one of us to F2 to guarantee himself 500K".  I doubt Caleb is going to do much campaigning because he thinks his BB bros have his back!  Not sure Cody would believe him anyway since Cody is as dumb as one of the other posts in the BB backyard!

I think Caleb will probably take it harder than of any of the other Evicted HGs.

And if he is evicted ... I hope he won't be sequestered with Frankie.  I' bet Frankie would

be relentless rubbing it in that Caleb should have kept him - and he wouldn't be sitting on the outside !

I think the evicted HG (except Frankie) will view Caleb as the man who ousted Frankie (because Derrick told him to.) Caleb lost and now he leaves. Andy Herron (who I did not care in BB15) compared Caleb to "Scooby Doo."......Upon reflection, I thought, "Andy makes a good point."

I hate it that he's leaving with only $5K! I know a lot of people didn't care for him but once Amber was out of the house, I enjoyed his silly antics. I've never voted for AF but this year, I will give him 20 votes per day.

I've never watched a complete episode of Survivor but it seems like it would be a good fit for him. God bless his goofy, country boy heart!

I hate it that he's leaving with only $5K! I know a lot of people didn't care for him but once Amber was out of the house, I enjoyed his silly antics. I've never voted for AF but this year, I will give him 20 votes per day.

I've never watched a complete episode of Survivor but it seems like it would be a good fit for him. God bless his goofy, country boy heart!

I gave Caleb 20 votes yesterday and 20 votes today. He has a good heart and I love giving my vote to a veteran that served our country and did a tour in Iraq for us.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

When Part 1 F3 comp happens,  it will be the shortest one ever.

no way

nothing will ever top one janelle loss in AS :animated_bouncy: