EVICTED (Sep. 16) - Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 2) - nominated + Team America (Juror #7)

Iris

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick just confirmed that there is a 50k bonus to the winner if both Derrick and Frankie make it to the end.  What kind of crap is this???  Openly rigging the game

I didn't hear that in the conversation .... They were talking about bonuses from the TA missions from my take on the conversation. (they think they have more then they have)

Derrick trying to pump up Frankie at how cool it is if they were at the end together and how America would love that bla bla. He is trying to be safe with Frankie.

I am sure we will see after the POV where people's heads are at.

Let's hope he isn't stupid enough to believe them.

Caleb tried to tell Frankie how it happened. And of course Frankie couldn't believe what Caleb told him was true. (even though it was the truth)

And when Derrick & Cody found out the Caleb told Frankie "the reason he was nominated". Of course Derrick & Cody were upset because Caleb told Frankie the truth.

Frankie is not going to just let it go.

Guest 6Borders

Poor Frankie (sarcasm).  He can't believe he's on the block and "after all (he) did for everyone" (barf).

I sincerely hope he does NOT win the POV.  It will be a more fun week to watch him unravel!

Guest 6Borders

Poor Frankie (sarcasm).  He can't believe he's on the block and "after all (he) did for everyone" (barf).

I sincerely hope he does NOT win the POV.  It will be a more fun week to watch him unravel!

I do not like to see a plan on BB come together too quickly because it gives the DR too much time to work on the people. But, I believe the plan to blindside Frankie will hold together.

I have been waiting to see Frankie walk out the door for weeks. Although this is supposed to be blindside, Frankie is a very smart player and I suspect he will figure out that he is going home, well before eviction night. I think he has known all along that he had too win HOH or POV every week to survive. 

Guest 6Borders

I do not like to see a plan on BB come together too quickly because it gives the DR too much time to work on the people. But, I believe the plan to blindside Frankie will hold together.

I have been waiting to see Frankie walk out the door for weeks. Although this is supposed to be blindside, Frankie is a very smart player and I suspect he will figure out that he is going home, well before eviction night. I think he has known all along that he had too win HOH or POV every week to survive. 

The idiots are planning to tell him he's leaving.  I would rather see drama on eviction night but The Nauseatingly Nice F4 want to make sure there are no hurt feeling and crying in front of America!

No crying or hurt feelings - Come on - this is Big Brother. There's always gonna be hurt feelings and crying.

Why does Frankie 'deserve' to have his feelings spared? I don't get it.

Frankie has trashed most of the HGs this season even after they were evicted and sent home or to the jury. That's not game - that's just mean.

Caleb is funny but there is a scary meanness in his personality. He has to be the best and belittle everyone to be it. Just like he took credit for Amber's game and downplays the competitions people win so that they do not feel good. I would not trust him in my life ever. He is a mental abuser.

I totally agree! What made him turn against Frankie?Is it because Frankie won lots of comps? Thought Caleb was 'loyal' to the final 4. I wonder how Caleb would do in Frankies shoes if he was in Frankie's position right now. 

Guest 6Borders

No crying or hurt feelings - Come on - this is Big Brother. There's always gonna be hurt feelings and crying.

Why does Frankie 'deserve' to have his feelings spared? I don't get it.

Frankie has trashed most of the HGs this season even after they were evicted and sent home or to the jury. That's not game - that's just mean.

Because that's what CBS does...cater to their "investment".  Somehow I don't think BB was anticipating the boo's Christine got but they are going to make darn sure Frankie doesn't get any.  And of course we have to have Airhead Famous Sister in the audience to console her big brother!

It's no longer Big Brother...Nicole said it best, it's "Big Baby"!!!

Do you really think Skankie's sister will be in the audience the night he gets the boot? I mean after all it's not guarenteed he's going home that night. With her hectic schedule I don't see her being there unless it's a sure thing. If he made the F2 I could see that happening.

Caleb  will go home Wed night unless he wins veto comp. For several days prior to the nominations, Derrick slyly pitted Caleb against Frankie and visa versa.

Exactly. I doubt Caleb sees it coming.

Derrick is working hard to convince everyone that the jury hates him so he'll secure his spot in F2.  Once he gets Caleb out of the way, I think it's a done deal for Derrick. I'd bet money that Cody would take him to F2, and so would Victoria. I don't think the jury would choose either one over Derrick.