Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 1) - HoH, PoV winner + Team America

Marty

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

So that means that Derrick will not be able to compete in Wed. reset HOH?

I thought Frankie just won HOH last night so he would not be able to play, but (if reset is done like before) the game goes back to Square One, just like it was the first night, and everyone plays.

Just for giggles, I went to see what they were saying about Frankie on some LGBT sites (Queer Nation, Act up, etc).  Apparently, he is not well liked and some think his actions hurt the movement.  Frankie left himself in the shadow of his over-rated sister.

I just hope that with Frankie pushing the golden button takes him out of being able to compete for HOH in the redo. And I hope that the producers don't make the POV guided for Frankie to win.  

Guest 6Borders

Too funny that he was the one wanting to push the button! I hope he's evicted Thursday!!

I bet he wanted to push the button because he knows it will reset (DR prob gave him this week's script) and he will play again for HOH.  He's also correct, this is BB and you do not NOT push the button, or NOT open Pandoras, etc.  (heck I am surprised it's NOT in the contract)!!   Derrick is smart enough to know that so he was just putting on a show for the feeders/viewers!

I've always said Grodner & Co. would have you in the DR so fast it would make your slop spin if you even thought about resisting, and I think (correct me if I am wrong, but it was a girl) that Porsche was not going to open Pandora's and BB kept after her until she did!  When on BB you do as BB tells you!!!

I was reading a post in Christine's topic about her being booed... a Julie C. quote from Entertainment...

I continued to read the next question which was....

" Frankie seems to have a personal comment to make to you every time he casts his vote in the diary room. What’s your view on that: harmless fun that you enjoy? Unnecessary grandstanding that you tolerate? Or perhaps a bit of both?
Frankie’s comments feel real and genuine.  Or maybe that’s just my ego talking.  I have to admit I get a kick out of it because he does it in such an adorable way.  He acts like he’s meeting a big star and it’s flattering.  What can I tell you?  Chenbot is a sucker for a nice compliment.  I am human after all….???? "

hmmm ?  Me thinks Chenbot has been hosting BB toooo long ! ! !

Guest 6Borders

hmmm ?  Me thinks Chenbot has been hosting BB toooo long ! ! !

Since about BB Dull Stars, but hey how exciting can she really make it (nor does she care, she gets the big bucks) since all she has to work with is "will (insert name) change their vote"?

She will be hosting BB longer than BoastModeWanna-BeCowfart" is bragging about his BB16 exerience!!

Last night, Frankie made everyone step away from the golden button and made sure no one would push it, but he did? 

I don't get this whole reset thing. Why wait until next week, why don't they just reset now if he already pushed the button?

I think they are going to go through the whole process of noms, veto etc and then drop the bomb on them on Wednesday during the live show, so instead of a vote we get the whole shebang?

That is my dim understanding of it anyway. 

The reset cancels everything. So he will put two people on the block, making those two people unhappy. Then the POV will be played. Maybe someone on the block wins and he puts up another unhappy person. Then the reset happens after those folks have stewed on the block for a couple days, and suddenly...Frankie is back in the pool and those on the block will now be playing for HoH again. Who knows, maybe Victoria win win HoH! :eek:

It's a crying shame that part of the TWIST isn't that whoever had been HOH wouldn't be able to play in

the NEW HOH comp.

I'll have a barf bag next to my chair that night just in-case Wankie wins again.

And if someone else wins....

I guess I'll keep it there until POV comp is over in-case he ends up winning that.

(guess you can tell I want him OUT :pray2: )

It is all bravado with frankie; no doubt.  He is petite and flamboyant and that probably didn't happen overnight.  I would bet that frankie has faced his share of roadblocks and discrimination along the way and being the only openly gay person in the house gave him little to no social safety net.  He acts the ass but he is there, still, and a competitor.  Derrick, caleb and frankie for F3.  Get rid of those two sloths and play the game.