Caleb Reynolds (Week 11 - Take 1)

Lamasquerade

I thought Caleb was good looking the first week of BB. Now after all these weeks, I find him very unattractive. I think its his 1000239023920 stories of what he has done and what he is. and that he thinks he's better than everyone else.

straycat : " I think he looks a lot like a puppet. "

Oh... you mean like Pinocchio ... who's nose grew every time he lied ?

fits perfectly !

Pinocchio eventually learned that telling tall tales and boasting wasn't getting him anywhere and became real. Don't know if Caleb will ever learn that lesson.

Not as stupid as we think he is, at least not when it comes to playing BB.

He is not playing BB, Frankie is playing him.   Frankie is promising him a ton of stuff, a trip to Germany, Africa, etc.  A duet with his sister.  The list goes on.  Caleb sucks it up because he thinks (I am being generous here) that he will emerge from BB as a tremendous star and Frankie can help him.  Someone needs to give him a dose of reality.  One tactic would be to tell Caleb that associating with Frankie will hurt rather than help his journey to stardom and that Frankie views him as a dumb cowboy who will not fit in Frankieland.

He is not playing BB, Frankie is playing him.   Frankie is promising him a ton of stuff, a trip to Germany, Africa, etc.  A duet with his sister.  The list goes on.  Caleb sucks it up because he thinks (I am being generous here) that he will emerge from BB as a tremendous star and Frankie can help him.  Someone needs to give him a dose of reality.  One tactic would be to tell Caleb that associating with Frankie will hurt rather than help his journey to stardom and that Frankie views him as a dumb cowboy who will not fit in Frankieland.

Caleb is the yes man. He says yes to everyone, not unlike Derrick who plants seeds but then says "you're the boss, do what is best for you."  It was Caleb who constantly reminded them about the numbers and in an odd sort of  way by my calculations,  it was Caleb who got them to where they are today.

He was the only one who really caught on to Christine's exit.  He said there were only a few boos at first and some cheers and he is correct and then all of a sudden the boos became more and louder.  That's right Caleb and I now wonder if the monitor told the audience to Boo?

I've thought that caleb's rosy cheeks and complexion are nice even though the cause of those rosy cheeks is sometimes not so wonderful.  I don't think that caleb will be bothered by criticism. I am never surprised anymore by anything caleb says.  He is an off-the-wall guy living on planet caleb.

I've thought that caleb's rosy cheeks and complexion are nice even though the cause of those rosy cheeks is sometimes not so wonderful.  I don't think that caleb will be bothered by criticism. I am never surprised anymore by anything caleb says.  He is an off-the-wall guy living on planet caleb.

Caleb could care less what people think of him.  This is usually how it is for grandiose people.

If people are waiting around for caleb to admit to anything other than how fabulous he is, they need to pack lunch.  On the other hand, I suspect that caleb's shoulders are there for a good cry; if needed.  He is clearly an enigma in many ways.  I don't mind him as much as I mind some of the others.  Harmless.  Except to pigs; apparently.

Caleb is so full of himself because he wants to be famous. He sees Frankie as his ticket to success after the show ends. Too bad that he failed to heed his brother's advice and "put his manpants on". His best game move was to get Frankie out, and he's had his chances. Now Frankie's on a roll and has shown the remaining HGs that he is a competition beast.

Guest 6Borders

If it wasn't for Caleb's lies, we'd have nothing else to talk about him.  He knows he is as boring as we think he is.

If Caleb even knew he was boring it would be a huge improvement!

It may be by default, by I am now rooting for Caleb for the win. Yeah, he's crazy but he's put his all into the game and I believe that without his help those who are left int he house wouldn't be there.  He was the good soldier the whole time. He is loyal and I don't think it has anything to do with opportunities from Frankie.  If we are going to base wins on outside factors like family, hardships etc, since I was sorely corrected that he served our country than I feel as a veteran then why shouldn't he get the money.

If Frankie is loyal to him, they have an excellent chance of going F2.  It was Caleb's best interest to keep Frankie as long as Frankie stands behind him because we all know that if Derrick and Cody get the chance they will dump Caleb.

so for those who think it was best for Caleb to get rid of Frankie, I disagree and the only people who would have benefitted from that were Derrick and Cody.

...so for those who think it was best for Caleb to get rid of Frankie, I disagree and the only people who would have benefitted from that were Derrick and Cody.

I said somewhere else that I think even Victoria could beat Caleb with the jury, but I also think this^ is true. Caleb very well could beat Frankie.

Derrick beats all. Frankie beats Cody and Victoria. Cody beats Victoria and probably Caleb. Victoria possibly beats Caleb. Caleb's best shot is against Frankie, and it's a long one.

Oh god...just imagining a Cody/Victoria F2 made me barf a little.

so for those who think it was best for Caleb to get rid of Frankie, I disagree and the only people who would have benefitted from that were Derrick and Cody.

Not so fast - Caleb turned on Frankie once before when Nicole was HOH. Their plan failed because Caleb couldn't accomplish a sabotage of the BOB comp. and Frankie ultimately won without Caleb's help.

When Caleb as on the block later on and Frankie won the veto - he took Caleb down instead of Cody. Frankie was able to get Caleb back under his control.

My only point being that if Frankie had been evicted weeks ago he wouldn't be in the house winning the past 3 competitions.

It may be by default, by I am now rooting for Caleb for the win. Yeah, he's crazy but he's put his all into the game and I believe that without his help those who are left int he house wouldn't be there.  He was the good soldier the whole time. He is loyal and I don't think it has anything to do with opportunities from Frankie.  If we are going to base wins on outside factors like family, hardships etc, since I was sorely corrected that he served our country than I feel as a veteran then why shouldn't he get the money.

If Frankie is loyal to him, they have an excellent chance of going F2.  It was Caleb's best interest to keep Frankie as long as Frankie stands behind him because we all know that if Derrick and Cody get the chance they will dump Caleb.

I totally agree with you.

Wow.  I learned another chinese dialect waiting for that to post and it posted twice.  

Not so fast - Caleb turned on Frankie once before when Nicole was HOH. Their plan failed because Caleb couldn't accomplish a sabotage of the BOB comp. and Frankie ultimately won without Caleb's help.

When Caleb as on the block later on and Frankie won the veto - he took Caleb down instead of Cody. Frankie was able to get Caleb back under his control.

My only point being that if Frankie had been evicted weeks ago he wouldn't be in the house winning the past 3 competitions.

If any of them would have been evicted weeks ago, it would be a different game.

Caleb saved him and he did it for a reason and it's probably out of loyalty and he doesn't totally trust Derrick which he shouldn't.

My perfect game would be Derrick gone next week and Frankie after him but it won't happen so I have to settle for the inevitable and hopefully get to see Frankie, Caleb and Derrick battle it out.

Because derrick, caleb and frankie have controlled the direction(s) of the game, the perfect finish for me would be derrick, caleb and frankie as final three.  It is a toss-up for me as to my wishful winner - I change that opinion daily as you can clearly see.  None of the three are favorites for me but being as it's what I've got, I am hopeful that those three fight it out in a classic big brother battle for best man win.

I don't have any faves left in the house but I think it would be hilarious if Derek, Caleb and Vic were F3, Caleb wins final hoh and decides to take Victoria to the end...since Derek told Caleb, "You go to the end with who you know you can beat."  It would be a good game move and the only way Caleb would win, imo.

For the record, I can't stand Caleb because of his arrogance but I can't stand any of the rest of them for various reasons either.

Caleb thinks the whole world is in love with beast mode. He will more than likely get that phrase inked on him somewhere (hopefully his forehead)

Would love to see Donny get AF for no other reason than seeing the expression on Caleb and Skankie's face if that were to happen.