Caleb Reynolds (Week 9)

Slimcruz

Caleb is ill-suited for any unscripted situation unless it is hanging-out shooting the chit with his buddies.  He is perilously close to being sad.  As is Cody.  As is Zack.  As is victoria.  One of season 16's recruiters must have a diabolical sense of humor.

He has said several times I wonder what I will see when I google beast mode cowboy. I did and the second hit was from the urban dictionary: "A state of mind that produces an energetic, outgoing, sexual attraction to farm animals".

LOL... that was submitted to the URBAN Dictionary ....by DrWizard July 28, 2014

Wonder if Caleb will notice that that was submitted AFTER he went on BB....

or think that's what it's always meant ?

(I'm betting he won't notice the date)

Beastmode Moron is going to end up at the end because they all realize what a clueless idiot he is and anyone can beat him (sans Vic).  I absolutely detest watching the feeds when he's on.  I'd smack him silly if he were my kid.  "Cowboy"...pfffft.  He's ridiculous.  I'd be surprised if his rear has ever met a saddle, much less herded cattle. 

Guest 6Borders

Beastmode Moron is going to end up at the end because they all realize what a clueless idiot he is and anyone can beat him (sans Vic).  I absolutely detest watching the feeds when he's on.  I'd smack him silly if he were my kid.  "Cowboy"...pfffft.  He's ridiculous.  I'd be surprised if his rear has ever met a saddle, much less herded cattle. 

Well, I'm sure they are not keeping him around for entertainment.  I tend to tune him out too but last night I thought he said (or maybe it was Cody) that he was going to be in Pirates of The Caribbean but someone got pregnant (scary thought that there is a beastmodemunchkin out there).

I thought the same thing about being a "cowboy" and riding.  In the beginning he said that the horse he was riding for his intro belonged to a neighbor and was filmed at their ranch.  I don't know how it is in Kentucky but here in ranch-country California we don't call them a cowboy until we see them ride, and I would suspect that in Texas too!

There's a lot of horse farms in KY and cattle farms too.  I have several friends who raise/sell cattle and I live five minutes from a little town on the Ohio river called Catlettsburg, because it's been a cattle trading hub for decades.  That said, I have NEVER heard anyone who works on a horse/cattle farm in KY referred to as a cowboy.  That's an "out west" thing as far as I know.  :grin2:  Caleb is a fool and a tool.

There's a lot of horse farms in KY and cattle farms too.  I have several friends who raise/sell cattle and I live five minutes from a little town on the Ohio river called Catlettsburg, because it's been a cattle trading hub for decades.  That said, I have NEVER heard anyone who works on a horse/cattle farm in KY referred to as a cowboy.  That's an "out west" thing as far as I know.  :grin2:  Caleb is a fool and a tool.

I was stationed in Louisville and owned 100 acres of farmland in IN. 

KY doesn't have cowboys. That's out West.

Rednecks are out West if it's a dairy or vegetable FARM.

KY has just farmers or hillbillies.

FL has farmers, cowboys and Crackers.

it's regional 

And he has embraced the grammar slaughter but so has Donny. Makes them sound dumb as rocks whether they are or not. 

Caleb is delusional. I hope when he done on BB he watches through the season and realizes how big of a moron he really is.

I can't imagine a scenario where Caleb doesn't watch the the BB vids too many times to count as soon as the season ends.

But he won't see what you see. He'll see the 'King' of the house pulling all of the strings and winning all of the contests that BB didn't rig against him. 

I was stationed in Louisville and owned 100 acres of farmland in IN. 

KY doesn't have cowboys. That's out West.

Rednecks are out West if it's a dairy or vegetable FARM.

KY has just farmers or hillbillies.

FL has farmers, cowboys and Crackers.

it's regional 

And he has embraced the grammar slaughter but so has Donny. Makes them sound dumb as rocks whether they are or not. 

Donny gets that crazy eye look too, especially when he's making origami.   It must be a "pseudo cowboy" thing.

I have the Jeff loop going on while I'm getting some work done and the clip of Caleb and Cody playing pool is on. Caleb sinks the cue ball and then gets all angry because Cody won. He says he did it on purpose, he threw the game to Cody. Cody is refusing to believe Caleb's lies. He really is just pitiful.

Guest 6Borders

Honestly, pathetic and clueless doesn't even cover it anymore.  This boy needs HELP!!!

One thing I have to give Caleb, he's still loyal to an alliance that does not even exist (and he thinks he's still part of)...oh wait, that comes under both clueless and pathetic!!!

Sometimes, caleb reminds me of Jesse Pinkman (when Jesse is at his most ridiculous).

OT, I wish there would be a spinoff on Breaking Bad that would continue with Jesse Pinkman, but I suppose that Aaron Paul may want to move on from that.

Sometimes, caleb reminds me of Jesse Pinkman (when Jesse is at his most ridiculous).

You take that back!

OT, I wish there would be a spinoff on Breaking Bad that would continue with Jesse Pinkman, but I suppose that Aaron Paul may want to move on from that.

Better Call Saul is starting in the fall. It's a prequel to Breaking Bad so they have the opportunity to toss in some of the characters! :) AMC has been running Breaking Bad every Sunday as a lead up to it.

Oh! Last night on the Emmys, Aaron Paul said he misses Jesse everyday. :)  So do I, so do i.