BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

NEED HELP!!!  Was reading on a BBsite that said around 4:45 today Frankie was talking with Christine and referring to Nichole and he was calling her a cu*t !!!!  Now I can handle anything in language, but that word in reference to women! No WAY CAN DO!!!   Can someone verify it?????  My feeds don't work and don't want to start a lot of unnecessary rumors without verification.   THANKS!

4:45 bb time that is...thanks

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am listening to Frankie talking to Christine. It is now 4:48pm and didn't hear it.

Here is copy of what they wrote, our LFU's didn't have this either....

Mon 4:46 PM BBT Frankie/Christine jedi studying in BY. Frankie re: Nicole: "She was such a cuuuuuunt. Because she said 'You've got beastmode'"   (This in regard to the BotB that Caleb tried to throw.)

NEED HELP!!! Was reading on a BBsite that said around 4:45 today Frankie was talking with Christine and referring to Nichole and he was calling her a cu*t !!!! Now I can handle anything in language, but that word in reference to women! No WAY CAN DO!!! Can someone verify it????? My feeds don't work and don't want to start a lot of unnecessary rumors without verification. THANKS!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA ^ really? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHQHHAAHAHQHHAHAHAHAHQHHQQ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What are you gonna do? Write CBS lol

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA ^ really? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHQHHAAHAHQHHAHAHAHAHQHHQQ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What are you gonna do? Write CBS lol

Why are there Q's in your laughter? 

Odd much?

NEED HELP!!!  Was reading on a BBsite that said around 4:45 today Frankie was talking with Christine and referring to Nichole and he was calling her a cu*t !!!!  Now I can handle anything in language, but that word in reference to women! No WAY CAN DO!!!   Can someone verify it?????  My feeds don't work and don't want to start a lot of unnecessary rumors without verification.   THANKS!

What drives me nuts in the CBS chats and especially the FB Big Brother forums is that so many people just make things up. They think is is funny and there are so many people that believe it and run with it. For example they will post Zach is really upset and he went in the DR and is going to DOR. It is 100% made up and people believe it and post on that thread and are so upset that Zach is quitting the game. Then they pass it on as real. It is fun for some people to just make stuff up just to see how far it goes. A few days ago someone posted that Derrick and Victoria were making out in bed at 2:24 am and so many people believed it. You go back to that time and Derrick is outside playing pool and Victoria is in the bathroom. Making up stuff is fun for some people because they want to see how many people they can fool.

Misinformation is bad enough but disinformation is becoming a real problem with the power of internet.

It gives some people a feeling of power to make things up and see if they can turn peoples opinions. It is fun for them.

The Internet is ripe with false stuff be it politics, current events or even things like what is truth in a game like Big Brother.

Please clarify how it should be played.

Try the truth.  There is enough cr*p there.  Just refuse to answer and be a mystery.  Admit it. you like this stuff because you are attracted to bald faced lairs like Frankie.  There is nothing wrong with personal respect.

Thanks, I sure didn't want to start a ruckus either over what I read...when I wasn't seeing the normal outrage that I expected to find after the site posted the so called comment and it wasn't in the Morty LFU's, thats why I questioned it and asked someone to please verify.  If my feeds worked I would of solved question myself.  Glad it has turned out to be what it has.  Still doesn't change my opinion of Frankie (cause truthfully I won't of been surprised by his use of the word), but happy it seems to be a false statement.  Thanks Marty for taking the trouble to check it out for me!

Dishonesty, Backstabbing and throwing competitions are all dismissed because this is "just" a game?  Try to palm a chip in Vegas.

I agree with you in principle.  When I say that I would like to see a "nice guy," win Big Brother I mean that it would be good for me to see someone win without being dishonest, without backstabbing anyone and winning through facility with competitions which would never include throwing a comp for gain.  I think that I am being naive, however, and I just don't see that happening on a contemporary, competitive reality show.  Big Brother has become so predictable and the negative aspects of game play have become more and more acceptable as people and players have become more sophisticated about the game itself.  It is sad.

Dishonesty, Backstabbing and throwing competitions are all dismissed because this is "just" a game?  Try to palm a chip in Vegas.

Right.  Because no one ever bluffed, threw a hand or backstabbed in Vegas.  You know palming a chip is stealing right??????

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.  Get a grip. 

Try the truth.  There is enough cr*p there.  Just refuse to answer and be a mystery.  Admit it. you like this stuff because you are attracted to bald faced lairs like Frankie.  There is nothing wrong with personal respect.

You're new to this aren't you. There is no other explanation. 

* waves away *

Right.  Because no one ever bluffed, threw a hand or backstabbed in Vegas.  You know palming a chip is stealing right??????

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.  Get a grip. 

Bluff your own hand, throw all the winning hands you want.  Backstabbing?  Hey, why not palm a chip... it's just a game. Get some integrity. 

Cody was using Christine's signature move on Frankie the other night. The one where you run your fingertips up and down the inside of the arm. Cody was trying to secure his future in the house. lol

Ahahahahaha.......  And here we thought Cody wasn't really playing the game.  :kid: