Frankie Grande (Week 7) - nominated by Nicole, BotB Winner (Saved) + Team America

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

I think if you are strong, the competition is easier to win on your own than with someone else.  You don't have to communicate with someone else and you control the way the ball flows on your own. 

It's natural to have the same tension on both sides when it's one person, but with two people it's impossible.

We were talking about the same thing just a bit ago.  It would be like two people trying to drive the same team of horses with two separate reins and trying to keep the wagon going straight! 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never really liked Frankie. But after he announced who he is (which to me is a celebrity in his own mind) I have even more dislike for him. I mean the rest of the HG's seem so in awe of who he is and what he says (and lies) about what he is gonna do for them.... I mean come on. I have watched BB since the first season but I will say if Frankie wins the game, this will be my last year. He should have gone home in the BOTB. But I feel like this was set up specifically so he would win. I am really not happy about that. And I really wish they hadn't screwed Hayden and Nicole over or FRankie would have already been gone

What's up with this year? No showmances and couples must be split? I am all for Frankie being gone from the show. He has no place there. It is also sad that BB gave him this spot and denied someone else . This is total BS  :furious3:  :cookoo:  :down:

Guest 6Borders

Here is Frankie's audition tape for Survivor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfrplYnkihI#t=222 

He's even more pathetic than I thought he was:  he approached Probst at some hoity-toity award banquet (how many people get to do that ??) to audition for the show and gets a Probst seal of approval (aka tape submitted). 

He's (more of a braggert than Caleb, if that's possible) trained for Survivor because he can swim across his backyard (heated) pool and his housekeeper forgot to fix one of his favorites for lunch one day so he can survive on eating bugs (no doubt that's an appetizer, chocolate covered) and he survived Broadway!!!  What a JOKE...this complete and total SISSY has to have special have-not privledges because of an alleged circulation problem and he's been sleeping in the HOH room more halfway thru this season than Janelle did in 2 seasons (which was plenty)!  I'm sure his missions to Africa are a joke too...he's probably posing for pics with the students by day and then going around the corner and sleeping in 5-Star with room service and air conditioning by night!

Kick this joker out of the house and let real BB contestents play the game.  I'd rather see Christine and Victoria as F2 than FrankFaker!

what a difference a nose job does make....thanks for the link Marty!

and some botox and face peels.

He's even more pathetic than I thought he was:  he approached Probst at some hoity-toity award banquet (how many people get to do that ??) to audition for the show and gets a Probst seal of approval (aka tape submitted). 

He's (more of a braggert than Caleb, if that's possible) trained for Survivor because he can swim across his backyard (heated) pool and his housekeeper forgot to fix one of his favorites for lunch one day so he can survive on eating bugs (no doubt that's an appetizer, chocolate covered) and he survived Broadway!!!  What a JOKE...this complete and total SISSY has to have special have-not privledges because of an alleged circulation problem and he's been sleeping in the HOH room more halfway thru this season than Janelle did in 2 seasons (which was plenty)!  I'm sure his missions to Africa are a joke too...he's probably posing for pics with the students by day and then going around the corner and sleeping in 5-Star with room service and air conditioning by night!

Kick this joker out of the house and let real BB contestents play the game.  I'd rather see Christine and Victoria as F2 than FrankFaker!

Frankifaker...lol  Sissy...lol    You made me laugh. thanks.

I wonder how he manages those long flights with circulation problems.  He certainly is a  trooper.

Lamasquerade: "It's natural to have the same tension on both sides when it's one person, but with two people it's impossible."

BUT... It was working well both ways... Frankie won by a hair.

At least Caleb stuck by his plan because (at least at the moment) he was really pi$$ed at Frankie.

AND the whole House wanted to evict Frankie before the BOB comp.

Little did they know Frankie had his 'dog and pony' show ready to perform in either event... win or lose the BOB.

...... I posted this before I saw his Survivor tape.

I won't be watching Survivor if he gets on.

Lamasquerade: "It's natural to have the same tension on both sides when it's one person, but with two people it's impossible."

BUT... It was working well both ways... Frankie won by a hair.

At least Caleb stuck by his plan because (at least at the moment) he was really pi$$ed at Frankie.

AND the whole House wanted to evict Frankie before the BOB comp.

Little did they know Frankie had his 'dog and pony' show ready to perform in either event... win or lose the BOB.

Donny and Zach dropped the ball more, had the lead and should have won I. I think Donny may have been the weak link in that duo.  I just think it's easier to control both sides when you are doing it yourself, but you have to have strength and you can see that Frankie's arms are definitely in shape.

It would have been more helpful if Caleb played and messed up his game.  They underestimated Frankie and that's where they went wrong.  He definitely is determined to win and I can see him doing it.

Guest 6Borders

I wonder how he manages those long flights with circulation problems.  He certainly is a  trooper.

Bieber's private jet with herb of choice would be my guess...just saying since they are such besties ("besties"...I learned that right here in chat..still trying to deal with "sick" being a good thing..must be my generation of "well" being a good thing!)

I will say that he did try to breakup the Derrick Cody thing when he tried to get Nicole to put them up. Even though he was also trying to cover his butt, he did try.

He is really the only one that has actually put it out there lol.

Bieber's private jet with herb of choice would be my guess...just saying since they are such besties ("besties"...I learned that right here in chat..still trying to deal with "sick" being a good thing..must be my generation of "well" being a good thing!)

What 40 year old man is besties with a 20 something wanna be thug? 

I bet if you asked Frankie who he would want to be most in the whole wide world he would answer "Ariana Grande."  Now, that's sick not in a good way.

uhh... on the video above...

When they showed his maid / cook .... it looked like she had prepared for a party.

It certainly didn't look like it was for 1 person.. or even 4.

??

Frankie J has a maid? 

Frankie J has a maid? 

Frankie's family has money. I believe he said his father is a doctor but I don't remember what he said his mother did. In the first week he mentions where he grew up and his school and Zack immediately knew he was a rich kid.

Frankie on Survivor? I'm sure we have all seen many of the Survivor casts wet and freezing for days at a time. I can still see them holding out their hands to show how shriveled their skin was. It makes me think that his "condition" is just more fake Frankie.

The only reason Frankie get any attention is his sister.  After this show, he will be back in the vapor.  P.S.  His charity is Broadway in South Africa.  Pretty lame.  Just a bunch of self centered rich kids playing humanitarian.  Frankie says the troupe going over includes it very own life coach.  God forbid the effort was to provide clean drinking water or improving sanitation.

Frankie's family has money. I believe he said his father is a doctor but I don't remember what he said his mother did. In the first week he mentions where he grew up and his school and Zack immediately knew he was a rich kid.

Frankie on Survivor? I'm sure we have all seen many of the Survivor casts wet and freezing for days at a time. I can still see them holding out their hands to show how shriveled their skin was. It makes me think that his "condition" is just more fake Frankie.

Frankie drives me bonkers. Hes such a diva, like come on. You tried out for survivor, you're going to be outside in the cold. Yet you need a sleeping bag in the have not room because your have circulation problems. My dog could come up with a better excuse. FRANKIE you're soooo fake. Get out of the house lol.

Okay, maybe it's because I am aware of her now because I never knew she existed, but she is all over the newspapers and internet.  She is 21 and just dumped her 19 year old BF for a 21 year old gangsta rapper.  Ewww...I bet Frankie will wet his panties over that.

Guest 6Borders

Okay, maybe it's because I am aware of her now because I never knew she existed, but she is all over the newspapers and internet.  She is 21 and just dumped her 19 year old BF for a 21 year old gangsta rapper.  Ewww...I bet Frankie will wet his panties over that.

She'll probably be another has-been in a few years.  She sings well but she is a terrrible actress (Frankie is way

better than she is).  I think she's all over the news now because her brother is on Big Brother.  This is nothing

but free publicity for both of them (and CBS obviously is going to get a kick-back somewhere).

Yep...CBS should get kicked... what bull-crap Frankie's big 'reveal' was.

I'm sure they gave Frankie the 'go ahead' that it was time for him to dump it on the HGs.

He was just waiting for the OK from them.

He was relishing every moment of his time to bask in the AWE of  his fellow players.

BLECH... and double BLECH .......

She'll probably be another has-been in a few years.  She sings well but she is a terrrible actress (Frankie is way

better than she is).  I think she's all over the news now because her brother is on Big Brother.  This is nothing

but free publicity for both of them (and CBS obviously is going to get a kick-back somewhere).

Yep, a nice set-up for the both of them. He must have some connection to Grodner. They look alike, maybe relatives.

Yep...CBS should get kicked... what bull-crap Frankie's big 'reveal' was.

I'm sure they gave Frankie the 'go ahead' that it was time for him to dump it on the HGs.

He was just waiting for the OK from them.

He was relishing every moment of his time to bask in the AWE of  his fellow players.

BLECH... and double BLECH .......

Definitely not a coinkidink!

I couldn't stand that lip smacking thing he did with every sentence when announced his truths.  I wanted to smack the lip smacking out of him.

I think its funny that some of the house guests didn't know who Ariana is. I mean yes she's quite famous. I only knew who she was because I've seen her on TV. Then one of the people I watch on youtube interviewed her, and that's how I found out she's a singer. I mean its not like hes Beyoncé's sibling. I really would love to see him leave the house AFTER the jury buy back. He just seems like a HUGE diva and an equally huge loose cannon.

#Teamanyonebutfrankie

Frankie has been waiting for the right moment to reveal who he is unfortunately for him I don't think it went as planned especially when the only person in the house that knew who his sister is was Victoria.  I think he knew once he was in trouble he could throw the famous sister out there and all would be forgiven.  Caleb is an idiot of all the people he would want to meet Justin Beeber really?????   I think this was his biggest mistake in the game because even if he says he's doing it for charity no one will give him the money in the end.  Someone commented that this not Celebrity Big Brother if he wanted to donate winnings to charity he should have gone on Celebrity Apprentice.  Maybe that will be his next show since technically he could claim he was a reality star.  I really hate saying bad things about these people.  Who am I kidding????  I really dislike him alot. Its all a big production for him he has probably planned for everything.