Friday August 1 Live Feeds / BB After Dark Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother USA Time is Pacific Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. http://www.mortystv.com/images/bb16/Big_Brother_16_Houseguest_Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)

Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)

Dining Table (DT)

Living Room (LR)

Back Yard (BY)

Bedroom (BR)

Indoor Lock Down (ILD)

Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)

Head of House Room (HOHR)

Please post pictures in the open thread: http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/94450-bb16-live-feed-screen-captures/

If you post questions or start conversations with each other here, they will be deleted.

Thank you!

12:05 AM BBT Nicole and Vic are listening to her CD. Victoria calls Caleb rude because she wanted to listen to her CD but he kept bugging her to figure out if he was going up. She wants to listen to her CD this time because she didn't get to last time. She leaves and heads to hang out with the LR group.

12:15 AM BBT Fish with no sound for a few minutes, then we come back, the whole group sans Caleb (he is listening to music), is talking about Amanda from last year. They say that they need to turn the heat up in the house because everyone hooked up last year. Hayden says he kissed Nicole once, but it was a small peck with no tongue.

12:25 AM BBT Frankie is alone in the fire room reading a tiny bible. We get fish with no sound again. He gets up to make some cereal. The LR group is talking about SNL and Chris Farley, they get in trouble for quoting movies. UP in HOH, Caleb is still dancing along to Nicole's CD. Zach asks if Nicole would hook Caleb up with her sister after the show. Nicole makes a face and says if she sees him on this show and that's what she wants, the she guesses she would.

12:35 AM BBT Nicole and Hayden are in HOH together now. Nicole is making him listen to a song. Cody, Christine, Frankie, and Caleb all head upstairs about a minute after she gets up there. Derrick gets dinged by BB for sleeping in the LR for the third time tonight. Zach has gone to bed for the evening.

12:50 AM BBT Cody, Derrick, and Hayden are talking about the HOH tie breaker. Apparently it was how much total time was this past veto comp. Donny got it because he went really low. Victoria walks through the LR to her room to change for bed this evening. She complains about not having any matching outfits to wear...to bed... Upstairs, Caleb is talking about Caleb. He talks about Nicole's friend being attractive. He moves on to talking about a dating site he was on and how many girls would msg him about his first date. He tells Nicole that if Mariah is interested to let him know and he will drive to MI. He also gives her a shout out and says that her eyes and dimples got him.

#BB 16 9:03AM BBT Victoria and Nicole doing ADLs in the HOH bathroom. Nicole asks if she can open the door for more lighting for her makeup. Victoria says not yet as she doesn't have her extensions in yet.

#BB16 9:19AM BBT VIctoria tells Nicole that she can't believe Amber is gone. She has wanted her gone since day 1.

#BB16 9:22AM BBT Victoria talking about how girls don't know how to do their makeup. She says you just go to the Mack or Macys counter, buy $50 worth of make up and they will do your make up for you.

#BB16 9:24AM BBT Christine and Donny eating breakfast. In the HOH BR Victoria tells Nicole now she knows why she brought so many clothes into the house, she needs them for so many ceremonies..

#BB16 9:27AM BBT Victoria tells Nicole that BB knew she needed all the clothes for the ceremonies because she will be the center of attention. She tells Nicole she was told that BB wasn't in control of if the girls touched her stuff. She couldn't believe that others would be toughing her stuff. It's so disrespectful.

#BB16 9:33AM BBT Victoria and Nicole talk about Aaryn's hair in the house. Nicole can't figure out how Aaryn got her hair to curl with that curling iron. Victoria says that most likely her extensions were fake. Victoria's are 100% human hair. Nicole said how did you know Aaryn had extensions? Victoria says she can always tell if someone has extensions. It's obvious. Even her Dad can tell now.

#BB16 9:46AM BBT Donny and Nicole talk. Nicole practicing what she is going to say to Zach. She is concerned if she can say karma.

#BB16 9:55AM BBT The HG are starting to move around. The wake up call was at 8:15AM someone says. Frankie is complaining about his allergies. Says he couldn't breath and that's why he flipped over onto Derrick's back during the night like a turtle.

10:01AM BBT We have reels.. Nomination ceremony about to begin? Donny and Nicole had not yet been called to the DR.

11:43am Feeds are back. Frankie in the WA congratulating Nicole on giving a good speech. Zach saying you have no chance against me, bro to Caleb, it seems. Frankie giving Caleb a pep talk not to get "aggressive with her" [assuming he's talking about when with Victoria in the BotB]. Seems like the nominees are Zach, Caleb, Victoria, and Jocasta. All cameras frustratingly now on KT.

11:47am Zach saying he's going to find out if Nicole and Donny worked together to "do that" [assuming talking about the Noms] and FoTH.

11:24am Feeds are still on Jeff's reels as the HG are doing nominations and possibly BOB

11:43am Nicole is worried her speech was bad and derrick tells her it was good. Frankie comes in and says you are goo it is all perfect.Everyone in the Kt hugging Zach.

11:45am Frankie hugs Victoria who is upset he then stretches with Caleb behind the couches.Donny tells Nicole she did a wonderful job.Frankie offers to make everyone salmon.Derrick and Hayden in STR talking and Derrick says Caleb came to him lastnight and said he trusted the two of us. and we get foth.

11:450am Jacosta telling Zach in the beehive rm that communication is key and we have to stay focused and always talk to each other.other. Zach says yeah we have to win. In the WA Frankie tells Victoria to work with Caleb and remember he is military so do not take his tome wrong as he is yelling at you.Frankie says just talk to him and tell him we are allies and we can work together and you will be fine he will respect you so much for that one.

11:53am Victoria talking to Caleb and says i know we haven't been close but right now we are best friends and allies and i will listen and i will not freak out and i am willing to work with you selves off the block for the week. Caleb says only thing is it is different when it is a guy and a girl but like the cake one 2 guys would have lost that and with Jacosta you are stronger than she is and i am stronger than Zach and I feel we will be just fine no matter what it is. Just go in with a good mind and fight hard.

11:56am In the hoh rm Donny and Derrick and Cody are talking about Victoria being in the house after everything she has been through and derrick says well she is up there now and anyone can win so it is out of your hands now she has a chance to win.

12:01pm Victoria comes to talk to Donny and everyone leaves. Victoria says what if we throw this BOB and Caleb pulls himself off with POV? Donny says don't panick i hope you win and i think as hot as it is outside jacosta wont last long. Donny tells her don't worry if you win remember I am playing veto also and if you get HG choice you pick Hayden. You are not my target and I hope I get dethroned today but if it goes to Thursday I hope I can save you so please don't worry about it this early.

12:04pm Donny telling Victoria to not look around her at the BOB comp to only look at what her hands are doing and communicate with Caleb.

12:09pm Cody in HOH listening to music and Victoria laying next to him. Nicole in hoh bathroom getting a jacket. Derrick, Frankie and Caleb in KT eating.

12:11pm Jacosta come in HOh rm Donny ask her how she is feeling and she says fine and he says stay positive and compete and being sad wont help. She says I am not sad but it isn't exciting. Nicole says I am sorry Jacosta and she says no it is fine but I just cant eat and every time I go to compete my stomach is turning.

12:17pm Zach and Cody in rock rm talking and Cody says if you stay on the block and she comes down and someone Goes up there with you then you would stay over them. Zach says it wouldn't be bad if Nicole won veto cause she would keep everything the same but if Donny wins veto he would take Jacosta off then that could be bad. Zach says best case scenario is me and Jacosta win. When me and Jacosta win we have to find out where Donny's head is.

12:29pm Frankie talking to Zach in the rock rm and Zach tells him not to worry that her is going to win the BOB so to cheer him on and Frankie says I will. Zach says I am glad I have Jacosta and not Victoria.

12:31pm Frankie says we need to get them to backdoor each other. Zach says who Donny and Nicole? Frankie says yeah it can be done we can do it.n Zach says that's good.

12:32pm Zach says he is going to take a nap and Frankie leaves and goes to fire rm and gets in bed for a nap also.

12:35pm Derrick and Victoria in have not rm talking he says what is up she says i am stressed and he says i know being on the block sucks but being up with Caleb is good. She says i am nervous though cause if Caleb throws this BOb i could leave.

12:37pm Caleb and zach in the rock rm and Caleb says hey we get a new outfit to wear so that is cool and i hope this comp is fun and zach says yeah i hope it is fun too.Victoria in Have not rm crying with derrick rubbing her arm.

12:42pm Caleb and Christine in the lvr talking about the bible. Victoria in have not rm crying alone.

12:44pm derrick is back talking to Victoria as she cries he says you just have to win today Caleb is strong and he is fast he isn't like jacosta he will carry you all the way if he has to. hopefully it is something physical cause zach cant beat him no way.

12:52pm Victoria goes to hoh rm to lay down with Nicole in the hoh bed. Most Hg are in bed sleeping now.

12:56pm All HG are now in bed resting and Donny listening to music.

1150 BBT Zach & Jacosta in the beehive room talking strategy. “Never panic, stay focused, and talk to each other”. Jacosta said she had this talk with Victoria last week and it didn’t work but she knows it will work with Zach. He agrees saying they have to win the battle of the block. Jacosta continues to rant about how poorly Victoria did with her in the last BOTB.

1150 BBT Frankie coaching Victoria in the bathroom. Frankie tells Victoria it’s really important for Victoria to connect with Caleb before he battle of the block. Frankie warns her Caleb is military and not to take his direction as yelling at her but more like precise instructions. Victoria says she knows and she needs that. He urges her to go make amends and do some team bonding with Caleb. Victoria immediately calls Caleb into the fire room and does exactly what Frankie told her to do. Caleb says she’s stronger than Jacosta and he’s definitely stronger than Zach and he thinks they will be fine. Caleb says if the competition is something she just really isn’t good at then he should be strong enough to carry them both through it. He says to go in with a good mine, fight hard and they will make it happen. As they leave they remark that the Princess and Beast mode are ready to play.

1200 BBT Victoria asks Donny in his HOH room “what if we (Caleb & Victoria) throw it and Caleb pulls himself off with the POV?” Donny tells her not to panic and says he’s thought it through. He’s hoping that Victoria and Caleb win the BOTB. Donny says he likes Jocasta but if it’s hot outside she won’t perform as well as Victoria. He says even if they don’t win, she has enough friends in the house to be saved and not to worry about it this early. Donny reassures her she is definitely not the target.

1202 BBT Derrick & Cody (The Hit Men) in the nest HOH room. Derrick says we need Caleb and Victoria to win. They know Zach won’t throw it. Cody says Nicole wants Zach out. Sounds like Derrick & Caleb want to solidify an alliance with Nicole and Hayden before Frankie does. Derrick says Nicole doesn’t trust Christine as far as she can throw her. Cody says he feels the same way about Frankie. They agree they would rather Zach come down and Frankie go up. Cody said he already planted the seed with Nicole asking her if she wanted to sit next to Frankie at the end and she said no.

1211 BBT Jacosta, Donny & Nicole in nest HOH. Donny is literally too big for his britches, he comes out in overalls that have become too big for him. Donny tells Jacosta to think positive thoughts and that she isn’t anyone’s target. Jacosta says I’m not sad but it’s not exciting because she’s been up four times. Nicole says she’s sorry to Jocasta. Jocasta is already coming up with excuses saying she can’t eat, that every time she prepares to compete her stomach has issues because of something and it turns out for the worst for her and its happening again today. Donny keeps saying she has friends that will keep her here. Pep talk ends when Frankie walks in with food for Nicole.

1:28pm BBT Welcome to the Donny show. Everyone sleeps, Donny re-reads his letter from home then paces in his room. Donny then walks downstairs to check the time, see if anyone else is up [nope], uses the bathroom, refills his water bottle and paces the kitchen.

1:39pm BBT Victoria is up. Donny pounces on the opportunity to talk to someone. He encourages her to stay awake so she is alert when the competition begins. Victoria makes herself something in the kitchen. Donny paces around the table.

1:44pm BBT Donny sits at the log island with Victoria. Donny says maybe people aren’t afraid of you because they don’t see you as a competitor, maybe if you won some things they would be more afraid of you. Victoria says she’s not intimidating because she’s just way too nice.

1:24pm All hg are sound asleep.

1:32pm Donny is up reading his letter from home and walking around his hoh rm.

1:43pm Victoria is now up in the KT making her a drink, Donny is walking around the KT and bathroom area,

1:44pm Donny tells Victoria not to panic to be confident like Caleb cause Caleb is strong and confident.

1:47pm Donny says you have friends here that will keep you and as long as you have friends here and they keep you it doesn't matter why they keep you as long as they keep you so that is a good thing.

1:54pm Victoria ask Donny if he wants to get married and he says someday but i am a little scared about it cause i want it to last cause alot of peoples ends and i don't want it to end. Christine is being called to the DR and Donny says here we go as Christine is hosting the BOB comp. Victoria goes to wake up Nicole.

1:58pm Hg are getting up to get ready for the BOB comp.

1:49pm BBT Donny says “Who would have thought it would be this quiet at two O’clock in the afternoon! If only it were this quiet at two O’clock in the morning we could all sleep good”. Donny brings up that since there was no double eviction this week, it may be next week so two people would be in the jury house together. They discuss what they think it will be like in the jury house. Donny says even if they get kicked out now, at least they have a say so in the end.

1:53pm BBT Victoria asks Donny, “Do you want to get married? Donny says, “uuuhhhhh… one day”. He continues to say that he’s a little nervous about it because he’s never been married and he doesn’t want it to end. He says a lot of them end. Christine gets called to the diary room (she’s the host for the competition).

2:30 PM BBT Donny made his bed and moved all his belongings into the other HOH room in case he is "disthroned" (his word not mine) then he stared at the photo's left the HOH room and wiped his tears.

Seems to be time for the BotB comp

3:19pm BBT Caleb has to shave his head, he and Victoria are on slop for two weeks and they have to walk around tied to each other as Adam and Eve for 48 hours.

3:38pm BBT Sounds like the BotB was some sort of dominos game with punishments involved.

3:43pm BBT Caleb tells Zach in the storage room that he should have lost on purpose because all the punishments suck so much.

3:08pm Victoria and Caleb has won the BOB. Victoria is happy and Zach is in the have not room taking shoes off. jacosta tells Nicole she kept checking but it wouldn't go. Zach gets in the shower as Donny sits and waits to get in the shower wrapped in a towel and zach says i blew it Donny.

3:11pm Victoria in beehive rm talking to Nicole and hugs her then they head to the bathroom area. In the LVR Caleb, Derrick,Cody, Jacosta and Hayden are talking. About if Caleb declines something they will get him and maybe put him on the block.

3:17pm Frankie telling Nicole in HOH rm that he would have went summer singalong to Adam and Eve eats or something like that. he says i think that went quick maybe like 3 minutes. He says that was an awesome comp the best since we have been here and Nicole says yeah it was awesome.

3:20pm Frankie goes to Kt to make salmon zach ask Caleb so you are on slop for a week and you have to shave your head and walk around as Adam and Eve for a week? Caleb says yeah.

3:23pm Frankie walks in to the LVR and ask who wants my morning slop?

#BB16 3:30PM BBT Caleb is going on about not wanting his head shaved. He says he does not look good.

#BB16 3:34PM BBT Donny is in HOH clearing out his snacks and such.

#BB16 3:37PM BBT The HG are discussing what the guys look like with their heads shaved. Christine volunteers that when her husband shaves his head he looks like a penis.

4:00 PM BBT: All Cameras on the KT. Just laughing and talking about head shaving and such. Frankie is cooking. +

Caleb saying that the slop reminds him of MRE's. (Meals Ready to Eat, military food).

4:05 PM BBT: Christine, Nicole, Victoria and Cody in the HoH room. Christine and Nicole in HoH Bathroom. Nicole said two people would have put her up so she had to win the HoH this week. She wanted to know if Christine knew that is why she did not throw the HoH comp. Christine said sure of course!

#BB16 3:43PM BBT Caleb tells Zach that he wishes he had lost. He doesn't want to be chained to Victoria for 48 hours. He says he knows he won't be hanging out with Derrick to give Derrick a break from Victoria.

#BB16 3:50PM BBT Victoria complaining to Derrick that she doesn't want to wear the "Eve" bikini. Derrick tells her he has seen her bikinis and there is nothing to them. She says that was before she gained 20 pounds. She had a sick body and now she doesn't.

#BB16 3:57PM BBT Caleb: 46 more days in the house and I am on slop for more then half of it. Zach: 2 weeks is 14 days.

#BB16 4:4PM BBT Cody talks to Nicole in HOH. He tells her that if he wins POV he won't take Zach off. in the KT, Caleb is walking around complaining about shaving his head. He has taken Donny's overalls and is now wearing them.

4:03pm BBT Cody tells Nicole if he wins POV he won’t use it.

4:06pm BBT Victoria says she doesn’t want to be chosen for POV because she just wants to chill.

4:07pm BBT Cody, Christine, Nicole and Victoria in the HOH room. Nicole says “Who would take Zach down?” Christine and Cody don’t think Caleb would. Christine says Zach and Jocasta are the only people who would use it. Nicole says “What about Frankie?” Cody and Christine say he wouldn’t.

4:12pm BBT Victoria says she just wants to sleep for the next 48 hours.

4:14pm BBT Nicole is worried about not being able to compete for HOH next week.

#BB16 4:21PM BBT Victoria says that she made an Adam and Eve costume for a client. Caleb complaining about the hair shaving over the slop.

#BB16 4"36PM BBT Jocasta and Hayden are washing the dishes. In HOH, the HG talk about the ghost supposedly in the BB house and how Derrick spoke to it.'

#BB16 4:40PM BBT In HOH, Victoria is running Cody's leg. Playing with the hair on his leg. The HG are talking abut how opposites attract. Caleb is complaining about being chained together. Victoria says to think positive. Caleb says they have to compromise. He doesn't want to spend 8 hours in the bathroom or in Derrick's lap.

#BB16 4:45PM BBT Derrick suggest to Victoria that she trim her hair in solidarity of Caleb shaving his. She said she wont do it. Victoria tells Cody that she is going to rub his leg. Derrick tells her to watch the elbow. Cody says he is ok with the elbow. Victoria asks if that's an inside joke.

5:08 PM BBT Derrick, Christine, Hayden, Nicole, Jocasta, Victoria and Caleb are in the HoH room. Hayden is putting on Nicole's striped kitty cat socks. They are the type that Donny would refer to as High Drink of Water socks. His leg hairs are poking through them and they are so stretched out you can no longer tell that it is kitty cats on the sock. Frankie leaves to go lay down in the rock room with Zach.

5:12 PM BBT Frankie and Zach are talking about the POV. Frankie says everyone would probably be happiest if the noms remain the same. Frankie encourages him to pick Hayden to play in the POV if he isn't already playing. Hayden is his best bet. Frankie mocks Jocasta talking about being someone who is loyal and keeps her promises at the live show last night. He says she has never made a promise to be loyal about.

5:22 PM BBT Donny has joined the HGs in the HoH room. Nicole has painted Hayden's fingernails pink. Zach gets up and leaves Frankie so Frankie and Victoria go to her bed in the fire BR. They are talking about woulda coulda shoulda during the POV.

5:26 PM BBT Frankie asks Victoria how many competitions she won. Victoria says four. She is trying to name them but can't. Frankie refreshes her memory and Victoria goes off topic about weeks she wasn't nominated. Frankie "What the f**k are you talking about?" Frankie literally takes her week through week through her life.

5:33 PM BBT Caleb has joined Frankie and Victoria at the fire BR. Frankie says that was an amazing comp. Caleb says he hopes he only has to cut his hair short and not shave it. Frankie says he'll be cute for the finale. Caleb "No, I will not. I have a discriminatory tattoo on the my head." He talks about being young, drunk, and stupid. The moment they shave the top of his head we will see it. He hopes they at least let him do a Mohawk. He says he will tell BB that he is not proud of it.

5:37 PM BBT Victoria thinks they will get their outfits at midnight. Caleb says that two weeks of slop is going to suck. Caleb and Victoria are talking about sleeping arrangements. He says they will probably have five or six feet of rope between them. He says what girl wouldn't want to be chained up next to beast mode cowboy? He says he doesn't mind being chained but he never agreed to shave his head. He is dreading that.

5:42 PM BBT Caleb is talking about playing the BotB with Victoria. He can't believe that she was stacking the dominos going the wrong way. Frankie says how awesome it was when it was finished. Caleb "That's what happens when you have Beast Mode on your team." He tells Frankie that he can see himself playing in All-Stars. Frankie "You and Jessie." Caleb "He won't want any of this."

5:44 PM BBT Feeds 1/3 are on Frankie alone in bed in the fire BR. Feeds 2/4 are zoomed in on the fire room door.

5:47 PM BBT In the HoH Nicole is telling BB that she wants to see Jessie because he is such a hunk. She hopes BB finds a reason to bring him into the game.

5:51 PM BBT Donny, Christine, Nicole, Derrick, Victoria, Jocasta Hayden and Cody are in the HoH. Hayden says they have three days of mayhem and four days of crazy. He says before Amber left there still felt like there were still lots of girls in the house. Now that she is gone, it feels like there are no girls left. Christine "That's because she was a whole lot of woman." Derrick "That's because she popped into every room every five minutes."

6:07 PM BBT The HGs in the HoH are talking about how bad the last season of BB was. Christine and Hayden both think that Adam was hysterical. As they discuss previous BB seasons and HGs, Derrick falls asleep while sitting up on the couch.

6:17 PM BBT Donny and Hayden left the HoH and went downstairs to cook up Nicole's eggrolls. They take the eggrolls back upstairs. Christine hops up to the door to scare them when they come In but nobody jumps. Donny says they are having a Friday night party up there.

6:30 PM Not much is going on in the BB house. Cody and Frankie are in the KT. They are talking about hoping the future twist in the house is no more twists. In the HoH they are talking about how scared and quiet Nicole was when she came into the house. She admits she was incredibly overwhelmed.

6:36 PM BBT Derrick goes down into the KT where Cody and Frankie are. They discuss how long Caleb has been in the DR. They assume he is in there for so long because of his hair. They are debating whether or not Frankie really does have a derogatory tattoo on his head. Derrick doesn't think so but wonders why someone would say something like that if they didn't really have one. Who would do that?

6:40 PM BBT Caleb has come out of the DR. Every time he mentions his hair the feeds go to WBRB. After this happens several times, all four feeds switch to Donny, Jocasta and Christine in the HoH. Victoria joins them and says their costumes are coming very soon.

6:42 PM BBT Sarcasm in the HoH room. Jocasta tells Victoria that she is being tied to someone who has the best stories in the house (Caleb). Victoria makes a dirty face. In the KT Caleb says he is only tied to Victoria for 48 hours but they have to wear their Adam and Eve outfits for the week.

6:53 PM BBT Derrick, Frankie and Caleb are talking about his upcoming hair cut. They joke that he should go ahead and shave his eyebrows too. Caleb "Why not, lets do it."

6:55 PM BBT Victoria and Caleb are called into the DR. They get claps and hugs from their fellow HGs. It is time for them to get into their Adam and Eve costumes and chained up together. Frankie jokes that he is probably going to need a cold shower after seeing Caleb in his costume.

6:57 PM BBT On the way to the DR to get their costumes Victoria and Caleb have a little spat about her shoes. He tells her to leave them because they won't be wearing any. Adam and Eve didn't have shoes. She says BB will want her to wear her wedges. They said they love her wedges. Caleb "You think Moses had high heeled shoes? Leave them." Victoria "They will want me to wear them." Donny "Just take the shoes with you."

6:20PM BBT: Derrick, Nicole, Hayden, Donny, Cody, Christine, Victoria and Jacosta in the HOH room. Nicole is worried she showed her bare bum to live feeders by accident in the HOH bathroom earlier. Jacosta said she put a scarf on the door knob to the bathroom when she had to poop. Others say they hold the door knob if they hear someone walking nearby. [i guess the door doesn’t lock]

6:24PM BBT Cody & Frankie in the kitchen. Frankie says his nap wasn’t long enough but he doesn’t want to be up all night, and adds that there is no point to do so. Cody agrees.

6:27PM BBT Christine, Jocosta, Donny, Hayden and Nicole in the HOH room. Hayden is concentrating on painting Nicole’s nails. Jacosta says Hayden is the full package. Nicole is critiquing his efforts and telling Hayden how to correct his mistakes. She said it’s streaky, too thin, he got a little on her skin but ends up saying “it’s good enough for me”

6:33PM BBT Hayden and Donny comment on how scared Nicole looked on her first day in the BB house. Nicole said she was, that everyone was so loud! Nicole said she felt like an outsider right away. Christine mentions that Nicole is the only girl left from the group she came in with. Talk turns to how crazy Joey was streaking around the house. Jacosta wonders if Joey would get married nude because she said she’s a nudist and it is what she prefers. Victoria walks in and they speculate what her costume is going to look like. Will it be before or after Eve eats the apple? Victoria says she wants it to be cute. Donny says it will probably be a leotard with leaves. Christine says the paper she had said bikini.

6:44PM BBT Jacosta says her birthday is in a week.

7:05PM BBT Everyone except Zack in the living room waiting for the Adam & Eve costumes to be revealed.

7:01 pm BBT Most houseguests sitting on the LR couches waiting for Victoria and Caleb to come out of DR

7:10 pm BBT Still waiting for Caleb and Victoria to come out of the DR with their punishment with general chit chat on going on in the LR.

7:1 pm BBT Caleb and Victoria just stepped out of the Dr..Caleb's head is not completely shaved, and they are both dressed like Adam and Eve.

7:28 pm BBT Victoria is wearing a bikini and Caleb is wearing a speedo. They have leaves on them to resemble Adam and Eve and they are chained together with a vine. This is the way they will be for the next 48 hours.

7:35 pm BBT Caleb "I look like a walking q-tip" Frankie "a hot looking q-tip"

7:46 pm BBT FOTH

7:42 pm BBT Feds back up and houseguests still in LR chatting about the Adam and Eve costumes. Vic and Caleb called back into the DR.

7:45 pm BBT Cody on one couch asking Nicole to come snuggle and she sat down on the other couch.

7:48 pm BBT Now they are discussing sleeping arrangements. Caleb and Victoria are going to sleep in the HOH with Nicole sleeping in between them.

7:54 pm BBT Not much going on in the BB house now. Frankie in the KT cooking, no sign of Zach and Donnie. Caleb and Victoria still in DR and all others just sitting in LR general chat.

7:56 pm BBT Caleb and Victoria out of DR. Victoria has shaving cream and Caleb has razor..it is time to shave Caleb's head. They all head into the WA to watch.

7:59 pm BBT Following a hair prayer from Caleb, the shaving begins