Who does your vote go to for AF?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donny, just because he's a really sweet guy and the rest of the house has treated him like an outcast all season...and that makes him MY fave. 

I agree with 6Borders, Elissa was fan favorite for the same reasons Donny is a fave.  She was unfairly (imo) treated poorly all season and the fans love an underdog.  I voted for her (hated Brenchal) and I'll vote for Donny as well.

My Americas Favourite vote has always been for Donny. He is playing with integrity and proving that you can go far without having to rely on other sheep to take you there.

He is honest, likable and so much more intelligent then the other players give him credit for. He knows that he is leaving this week. Many say he is late in playing the game. He has been playing all along. His social game is somewhat a little awkward, but he's playing a much better game than Victoria or Creepy Christine.

If AF doesn't go to Donny, I think Zach would be an honestly good second.

I vote for Donnie. He demonstrated the most kindness and integrity of any player on any reality show. He is so nice to everyone. 

I like Derrick, even though he has told tales. He would come in second. 

Despise Frankie and Christine. YUCK! Go home liars!

I don't care who gets AFP. The goal of everyone should be to be the last person in the house. Every since, I believe, Rupert lost on Survivor, these programs have felt it was necessary to come up with a consolation prize to sooth America's hurt feelings. Why don't they just give everybody a "your game sucked" prize? Every player was a favorite player to somebody. If it is AFP, then everyone should be allowed to win, including the winner. 

I don't vote but if I had to, it would be Donny. I hope he gets it. It will so piss off the others. lol

I would like to say Zach (he entertained me), but he played the most stupid game in history and we wouldn't be where we are now if he kept his big mouth shut, so no extra money for him!

I don't vote but if I had to, it would be Donny. I hope he gets it. It will so piss off the others. lol

I would like to say Zach (he entertained me), but he played the most stupid game in history and we wouldn't be where we are now if he kept his big mouth shut, so no extra money for him!

I will vote for me and for you.  :daisy:

Donny was boring

Nicole, Victoria, Brittney, and Jocasta cried too much and thought everything should be handed to them

Joey and Pow Pow and Devin and Amber

WHO?

Hayden. Naaa

Caleb and Frankie too conceited

Cody for what?

Derrick for talking and entertaining crazy Victoria

Christine for falling in love

Zack wins for worst game but who had the best exit from the house and cracked me up.

Donny was boring

Nicole, Victoria, Brittney, and Jocasta cried too much and thought everything should be handed to them

Joey and Pow Pow and Devin and Amber

WHO?

Hayden. Naaa

Caleb and Frankie too conceited

Cody for what?

Derrick for talking and entertaining crazy Victoria

Christine for falling in love

Zack wins for worst game but who had the best exit from the house and cracked me up.

bb1606zf.gif

My vote goes to Donny for being the most understated but lovable guy in the house. True to his family and girlfriend. Just an honest Joe. He was so good-hearted that the cynics inside BBHouse created all sort of scenarios to who Donny was and what he did for a living. What you saw is exactly what you got . . . all heart and a true BB fan who came to play the game by his ethics and standards.

Are they even having a vote this season? I haven't seen any place to cast a vote. Nor have they chatted up the prospect of a vote with a minor prize.

OMG!!!! I was talking to my husband how it wasn't fair that Skankie would probably win AF because of all of his & his sister's fans. He pointed out to me that he didn't think so. Because if their fans were really old enough to watch the show, then they would have voted for TA mission - Apple Pie to be a success. However it was "overwhelmingly no". Therefore, their fans didn't vote. I hadn't thought of that. Made me happy so think that. LoL