Who does your vote go to for AF?

I would say thus far, my vote would go to Donny. I dont think he will win, and I dont think he has the best game play--but I do think that if they were all standing in a line in front of me--I would walk that check over to Donny and tell him to go home, never come back to Cali, and keep his life as simple as it was before BB.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually think the only contenders for that are frankie and donny

i have never been a fan of america favorite house guest

i feel the only winner of a season should be the winner :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Donny all the way. I think he has game he has not shown and I hope he shows it but I think he's biding

his time.

Derrick has always been my 2nd pic, Hayden I like also a a battle for 3rd.

I haven't decided yet for sure. Since it is not depending on game play just who you want to have the money it would probably be Donny.

I really think that is will go to Frankie. He has his sister on Twitter with millions of followers asking to support her brother. There is also Justin Beiber that Frankie sent a twitter to and he is on tour with his sister. Maybe Justin will ask his 10 million fans to vote for Frankie.

unfair... I know

Guest 6Borders

Well, we all know America's Fav is really Grodner's Fav.

Like UVP, I've never been a fan of this either since it's always gone to one of Grodner's fav's or

some HG relative she owes a favor to or who didn't win the game (Frank)

Elissa was a fav, not only because of Brenchel (and Grodner loves Rachel) but because she

was treated like crap in the BB House so ppl voted for her.

Hopefully Donny will prevail!

Fortunately Ariana's & Justin Butthead's fans share a brain between every

100 or so of them, and the attention span is of their next allowance to spend on CD's and

concert tickets so maybe they will forget to vote. Still VERY unfair of Frankie to be able

to tweet BieberButt!

Guest 6Borders

Donny, Derrick, Hayden, Frankie...in that order!!!

Caleb gets a scholarship to The Screw Factory University so he can get himself re-threaded.

Zach gets a picture of the back end of a really BIG horse!

With last nights public announcement that he is playing for a Broadway charity as a FUND raiser....CBS better make an announcement that Frankie CAN NOT be voted as America Favorite Player.  WHY?  If he wins...I'm claiming him as a 25K charitable contribution on my 2014 Tax Return....hey I'm an american tax payer and I just handed that guy 25K...I want the deduction too!!!!!!

Also, with all this he should be blocked out as AF....if I was a hg right now, I'd be calling "FOUL".  Can't blame them all to now be saying they have NO shot at winning the monies.  I didn't like how it was done last yr either.  Hell, I don't like anything that is decided by click of a keystroke by viewers, in my opinion its not the best that wins, its the most popular!

Right now I'd say Zach. I don't like some of the things he does or says. He's mean and insulting, rude to some people in the house. But he is top 3 most entertaining with Frankie and Hayden(now gone). Donny is good too and might be my pick if he lasts longer until the last few. If Hayden comes back...

I want Zach or a BS member gone but if he can last this week's eviction, still be entertaining, he's got my vote right now. He's made his mistakes, been daring, funny, been down, been "turnt up".

I like his underdog status. His fight.

Since starting this thread, I have changed my vote to ZachAttack.  Donny may be eerily nice and thats. . nice. . .but I'm tuning in looking for some action.  If I wanted to watch lazy boring people do nothing and say nothing interesting all day I'd just hang out with my coworkers. 

Zach knows his purpose there and bless his little nutball self, he delivers. 

I would pick Zach as well. He is crazy, you never know what to expect from him. But deep down, and I mean DEEP down, I can see he's a good person.

I started with Donny now its Zach Hes been busting A$s & cleaning up his mistakes pretty good I think. So glad he didnt go on the block hes not that dumb lol :clap: