Monday July 28 Live Feeds / BB After Dark Updates

morty

7:28PMBBT Amber and Christine wonder where Nicole is at right now, would she side with Hayden? Christine says Nicole is super jealous of Victoria and Hayden. Amber thinks she can get some votes. It seems the girls just want to get to jury. In the BY, Frankie and Cody were playing pool and now they are working out. Small talk, not any serious game references. Frankie says he is excited about tomorrow "I have already written the blog 3 times in my head!"

7:33PMBBT Christine is telling Amber what she has heard and seen with Zach. He can't keep his story straight and is flippant with his answers when he is asked questions. Amber feels that she can't trust others outside of getting a vote. She complains that she needs a shower, to wash her hair, pack. Christine says "OH! Now that sucks!" Christine counts out who may vote for Amber "If we get Me, Cody, Derrick, Caleb and Nicole and Zach? Oh and Victoria?" Amber is doubtful of where Nicole's head is at. Christine says she does not think Nicole said that Amber is working to get all the guys out. Amber gets up to leave and Christine reminds her that she did not want to talk to Caleb. Amber leaves and Christine whispers "Crap. What the hell is happening?" She sits alone in the hive.

7:45PMBBT Caleb has now moved on to tell his story to Cody in the havenot room. It's the same thing. He has saved Amber in the game, she said when he asked her out infront of everyone she couldn't say No. He is placing more doubt in everyone's head about her. Christine is now with Amber in the KT. They are eating and chatting. The house is very quiet and somber.

7:50PMBBT Christine is called into the DR so Amber heads to the haveNot room. She says "Don't mind me, it not like you are saying something I don't know!" And continues to sort her clothes while Caleb and Cody are talking. Caleb just keeps talking like Amber wasn't there. She interjects into the conversation that she doesn't care that she goes home, she just wants to make it to jury. In the BY, Derrick reminds Nicole that "There are 12 of us here and 10 of us are gonna go home. This is a marathon, not a sprint."

7:56PMBBT Frankie and Victoria are sitting on the gym equipment in the BY. She tells him she wasted her breath for 2 hours the other day with Zach. Their conversation was very personal and she doesn't like it when Zach attacked others on a personal level.

7:59PMBBT Amber and Caleb talk alone in the HN room! Amber whispers "I had your back completely and now I am up because of you. It makes no sense." Caleb says "Just let it be fixed!" as they walk through the house into the BY. Donny is now out of the shower. Caleb tries to get into the HoH room but the door is locked. Caleb is now confronting Zach!

8:03PMBBT Caleb tells Zach that he has talked to others in the house and has come to the conclusion that Amber did not say when he says she did "And now I am gonna tell you, she has the votes to stay but your vote she needs. It would be a big vote for her." Caleb tells Zach that he is the deciding vote, he lists off who he has voting for Amber. Caleb tells Zach that Jocasta is coming after him too. Zach sits up in the bed and counts on his fingers who is voting who out. "F---!" As he totals it up. Caleb is waiting for Zach to agree. Zach is avoiding the question. "I just gotta do what is best for us bro." Caleb says Amber just wants to e in jury with the guys, he adds that Amber deserves that. Zach agrees "Ya she does. Well, if she's not gonna come after me then I am gonna keep her!" Then Zach says "A back door plan backfire!" The You know's and go figures are flying out of Caleb tonight!

8:10PMBBT Caleb and Zach agree to keep Amber may be best (this could change in an hour) and Caleb leaves the HoH. As he walks down stairs he sings "Amber!" and they head outside. Amber starts running with Cody. Caleb heads to the couches with Victoria, Christine, Nicole, Hayden, Derrick and Donny. Caleb says "There are 76 loops in this slinky" he is shaking it. Annoyingly.

8:16PMBBT We have a brief WBRB. Zach, Frankie, Hayden are in the SR talking about Caleb campaigning. Frankie "How does this keep happening???" Zach is eating as Frankie rambles about Caleb ranting through the house today "What he wants is for all of us to come together to say how we will vote the night before." Frankie says they approved of a plan but, they don't know if it will go through. Frankie says Caleb feels guilty for what he has done to her that he is going to fix her game. "But we may have to cut off her legs first." They agree to just let Caleb do his thing. Frankie leaves the SR as Hayden and Zach laugh. Zach is now drinking coke from the bottle. He is trying not to touch his lips to it but they did and he just put the lid on and put it back.

8:23PMBBT Zach pulls Frankie into the hive and thinks he should approach Jocasta about what she will do for him as he is the deciding vote. Frankie warns Zach to not mention numbers to anyone because it might blow up Christine's game. Zach agrees and they leave the hive.

8:28PMBBT Cody jumps into the pool in his underwear. Christine and Frankie are whispering in the KT. She says she doesn't know what to do, Frankie reassures her. They head outside, Frankie is teaching her to cook some tuna, even though she can't eat it. He tells her they need to work on their time keeping skills. The feed switches to Caleb, sitting alone, in the hammock with the slinky.

8:38PMBBT Frankie and Christine dance as the tuna cooks. They are singing songs in their heads to keep track of time. Hayden and Nicole are jogging. Jocasta is out of bed. She says she doesn't feel well. Small talk and the mood is lifting now that no one is talking to Caleb.

8:48PMBBT Dinner time! Frankie and Zach enjoy their grilled tuna at the counter in the KT. Derrick and Victoria chat in the BY, they agree to head inside. She goes to the hive, primps herself for Derrick coming in. Derrick is now in the HN room telling Cody what he believes happened with Nicole/Amber/Frankie/Caleb and (I am now calling this "Bombsquadgate")

8:54PMBBT Frankie and Nicole talk and brush their teeth at the same time. Between whispers and water running, I can't hear a thing!
Derrick heads into the hive and Victoria is doing jumping jacks. She finishes and he tosses her his mic. She is telling Derrick about her conversation with Nicole and her relationship with Hayden and how Nicole was flirting with Cody first and now it is Hayden. Derrick is listening. Not saying a thing yet. He finally says "Well, I tell people you flirt with me all the time." She says "Huh?" He repeats it. She continues telling her story.

9:02PMBBT Frankie's doing is voices as he walks through the house. Jocasta is called to the DR. Amber and Cody chat outside. Hayden is in the KT with Frankie and Caleb. He is in awe of how long he slept today. Lots of small talk right now.

9:10PMBBT Nicole and Hayden whisper in the WA. She is pulling out her hair (brushing it) and has no mic on so we don't hear much. In the BY, Victoria is back to running and Derrick is playing pool with Zach. Jocasta is now in the WA doing ADLs. Nicole has the hair dryer on so no one hears anything.

9:16PMBBT Zach lost the pool game so he had to jump into the pool. When he was climbing out he looked mad, almost Hulk like. Caleb is egging Zach on. "You need to stand here, naked, covering your junk and say right tot that camera right there that Derrick is the greatest pool player that ever lived." Zach just laughed and headed inside.

9:24PMBBT Amber and Jocasta small talk in the KT. A new pool game is happening in the BY between Zach and Cody. Victoria is now in the shower she calls Derrick over to talk to her for a second as she is scrubbing. Derrick says he has to go clean windows. Nicole was whispering to Derrick that she didn't know what to do.

9:28PMBBT Hayden tells Nicole in the HN room that she has to not name names, she needs to make it clear that she was forced into the situation she is now in. She worries. They hug, sweet words were said but mics were muffled so we missed it. Nicole is now in the KT looking for the Advil.

9:32PMBBT Nicole pulls Frankie into the hive. She tells him what she plans to say to Amber. Christine makes her way to the hive and now Amber has joined them. Frankie is trying to mend the wounds from today. He says they need to talk and clear the air. Amber tells him he doesn't realize where things are coming from, she says she doesn't know where things are coming from. Frankie says that this was all Caleb. "He felt so guilty when this happened. It was his doing." Amber tells them that Zach told her to not trust Caleb.

9:40PMBBT Amber doesn't understand how she got into this situation. Nicole listens intently and is emotional but says hardly anything. Christine observes. Frankie is trying to pin all of this on Caleb. Amber runs out to get a tissue and Christine and Nicole whisper thanks to him for smoothing things over with Amber. When Amber comes back in, the talk turns to Victoria briefly. Now it is back to how things played out today.

9:53PMBBT The fall out of bombsquadgate continues. Amber is still sitting in the hive with Nicole, Christina and Frankie. I find the conversation between Hayden and Donny in the hammock a lot more fascinating. They have had some game talk, sounds like Hayden is sticking with keeping Jacosta. Hayden says "I know that at some point, Frankie needs to go." Donny concurs.

9:58PMBBT Off camera, Zach break out into song "I must confess it's killing me...." BB tells him to stop singing. He continues. He sounds like he is drunk. It is quite funny. Frankie is still in the hive with Christine, Nicole and Amber, he is letting them lay out their frustrations so he can play it out later on.

10-10:15 PM BBT Amber, Frankie, and Nicole are in the hive room talking about how the week is going to go. Amber says she wasn't expecting this and she is going to have trouble sleeping tonight. Donny and Hayden are on the hammock discussing who would be hard to beat. They agree the only two hard to beat individuals are Derrick and Frankie. Donny says everyone else is beatable. Meanwhile, Frankie leaves the hive room and Christine enters. Amber discusses getting Zach's vote and that he is the swing this week.

10:20-10:35 The detonators plus Nicole are in HOH talking about how annoying Amber is being and that they still want to make her feel safe so she can be easier to deal with. They plan to blindside both her and Caleb this week. Frankie plans to pull him aside after she goes and telling him he can't keep his mouth shut when it comes to her so she had to go. Caleb is playing pool with Hayden and Caleb tells Hayden that long talks have been had and deals have been made. Hayden says things can always change so he needs to keep his head up. They move to the hive room to talk. Caleb starts campaigning for Amber by telling Hayden that Cody wants to keep her and that Hayden is not her target.

10:40-11 PM BBT Small talk going on in HOH about each person's role in the house. Caleb and Hayden still talking in the hive room. Caleb is rinse, wash, and repeating the same conversation to Hayden about keeping Amber and not being her target and her giving them no real reason not to trust her. Hayden says yeah, a lot. They eventually break it up and Hayden goes in the KT to cook. Small talk continues on HOH about Justin Bieber and Caleb being clueless about Amber.

11:05-11:20 PM BBT This is an uneventful 15 mins. No game talk to be had. Frankie takes a bath, Donny and Nicole play pool very badly, and everyone else chit chats in the KT. Cody and Derrick talk in the hammock about Amber and Caleb. They get mad that Caleb tried to blow them up to Amber earlier.

11:30-11:45 PM BBT Donny comes up with a leg wrestling game which is just like arm wrestling but with legs. Hayden beats Cody, Victoria, and Caleb. Caleb and he do it a few times but Hayden wins 3/5. Afterwards, Caleb gives Frankie his Amber spiel. He goes over the exact conversation he had with Amber earlier that he had before he talked to him around 3 this afternoon.

11:45 -12 AM BBT Caleb continues to tell Frankie that he isn't Amber's target if she stays but Jocasta is going to do what Donny says and that is up in the air on any of them. Caleb says that if the vote is for Amber to go then he will have to go that way to not be the odd one out. He says lets just ride through the next couple of days, and come Thursday we all look at each other and say yeah we are keepin her and send Jocasta packing.