Christine Brecht (Week 3)

Christine seems to be playing the align with everyone game but have one true alliance but work with the other alliances until you have to stop game which is working for her. She has not been mentioned has being on anyones radar too much but people are starting to notice that she is a strong player which could cause her problems later down the road.

Christine seems to be playing the align with everyone game but have one true alliance but work with the other alliances until you have to stop game which is working for her. She has not been mentioned has being on anyones radar too much but people are starting to notice that she is a strong player which could cause her problems later down the road.

I was going to say much of the same as you BBjag...thanks less typing for me :)

i have decided that Christine is not one of may favorite.....She has to be one of the laziest people I have seen in the house....Has anyone seen her contribuiting doing anything in the house.

ditto - and I appreciate she is a super fan but I really don't see her playing well.

What is a superfan? Someone who watched since day one and knows all the HGs, or someone can who can strategize in the game because they have been watching since day 1?

She is just there. She adds nothing to weekly outcomes. If any one can say that Victoria is nothing in the game, I think it can be equally said for Christine. All she does is laugh along with the HGs, not much of a strategy.

Liked her at first, but the more she bad mouths amber and such, the less I root for her. It seems to be just for the heck of talking bad about others and not game. When her and Frankie start I switch feeds.

It soooooooooooooooooo grosses me out when Christine blows her nose at the table where people are eating then puts her Kleenex on that table with her snot in it.

honk honk

Well whatever you want to call her it appears to be working for her. Either she should have never been picked for Big Brother due to her excuse that she is glueten (however you spell it) intolerant or she is a big fat liar. She should not be immune from being on slop or being a have not. Same with the idiot Frankie a circulation problem really???? I would put them both on slop so fast. If she is a super fan she should know that she needs to start playing the game instead of hanging out gossiping with the resident idiot Frankie.

Guest 6Borders

I liked her at first but I do not like her much anymore.

I can see why BB cast her and she will probably make jury!