Sunday July 6 Live Feeds / BB After Dark Updates

morty

7:40PMBBT Paola and Brittany are in the kitchen, Victoria joins them. Vic complains again that she can't sleep, she is uncomfortable. Devin is now sitting by the hammock with Nic, Chris and Frankie.

7:48PMBBT We had a 3 minute WBRB screen (FotH) and not much has changed. Vic is still perched in the kitchen, complaining about sleeping in the HN room (go have a nap!) Hammock chit chat continues. It is movie chat and how movies can bring out emotions. They now are talking apps and what ones they have used to find good movies.

7:55PMBBT Jacosta is eating quietly at the island in the KT. The sink is leaking, Victoria and Derrick are trying to get a slop bucket underneath to catch the leak. Victoria cleans up under there first. Brittany is making slop pancakes. Devin almost turned the water on as Victoria was cleaning up. (He was oblivious to her right there) The hammock chat turns to being a HN. They all agree they are gonna hate it. The talk turns to Zach and being a "trust fund baby" and we get a brief WBRB. Frankie says he struggles making money. He has gigs but, nothing concrete. He lives with 6 other people but only 4 in the apartment at one time because of schedules because they are all actors and working... another WBRB.

8:06PMBBT Frankie is talking in the hammock about things he has done on Broadway, celebs he has met and charity events. The KT has had many silent moments. When there is talking, it is mostly Devin.
When Frankie sings, we get FotH. When Devin sings, FotH. Nicole and Christine are alone in the hammock. They are whispering, Amber's name is mentioned. Everyone is headed inside. As the girls walk in, they don't know if the veto is going to be used and no idea who is going home.

8:15PMBBT Frankie is talking to Devin in the HoH about Zach. Devin says he tuned Zach out when he used the "B" word when talking about Victoria. Frankie doesn't know what is going on with Zach but, if he doesn't want to be there then maybe they should let him go gracefully. Devin says that after the Veto ceremony he will be in the HoH room with milk and a box of cereal and he won't be opening the door for just anyone. In the WA, Donny is in the shower, Vic and Derrick just small talking then walked out to the KT.

8:20PMBBT Devin talking to Frankie says "Brittany and I would make beautiful babies! Like really beautiful." Frankie says "I dunno why people don't talk about how beautiful she is because she is a Mom." Devin adds "I am a Dad!" Frankie admits to be naked in the tub in the HoH bath. No one has seen him or noticed. Devin says that is not good and the world is going to notice it. Frankie says they probably didn't catch it. Devin says they did. The talk switches to the PoV and we get a few WBRB clips.

8:30PMBBT Frankie leaves Devin alone in the HoH. In the WA, Cody is in the shower. Derrick is doing ADL's. Donny is as well. Christine, Hayden and Nicole joke around the other HG in the KT. We get numerous WBRB's. Devin is alone in the HoH snickering at the HoH TV which is on the KT. Frankie and Donny are joking around, Jacosta is in on it as well. They are talking about Chickens and Cock fights.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:38PMBBT Devin says "All men are scum, some just float higher on the surface." Christine shouts "Devin! My husband is not scum!" He says "That is what I will be teaching my daughter." IN the BY, Amber, Caleb, Frankie and Derrick talk dessert, Amber loves ice cream, the guys love pie. Then the talk turns to eagles.

8:50PMBBT Small talk continues. Derrick and Frankie whisper in the rock room. They agree they are tighter than ever now, "This is America telling us what they want!"

8:56PMBBT In the KT, Donny was making faces, everyone laughed. Jacosta side hugged him. Jokes, short stories, one liners, lots of laughs. They start to disperse. Hayden is making farting sounds on his arm, Devin looks like he is supervising as he leans on the counter. Victoria is again perched at the counter. Hayden is trying to get others to join him in the HT. BB keeps showing us the clock on the stove for some reason. Paola has woken up, made her way to the WA. Donny is in the BY with Frankie and Derrick. Caleb is running in the BY.

9:15PMBBT HG are in the BY. Hanging out, chatting, corn hole happening, working out, pool playing. Derrick heads inside to make something to eat. Frankie joins him. Paola sits at the counter, makes some small talk with Derrick. In the BY Donny and Jacosta are now walking laps.

9:22PMBBT Frankie picked his nose in the WA and then washed his hands before heading back into the KT. He is now talking to Derrick about his culinary creation. Donny is now walking alone in the BY. Jacosta is jogging.

9:30PMBBT "Oh Poop shoot!" is yelled during the corn hole game. Brittany, Nicole, Cody and Christine are playing. Donny is watching. Derrick and Frankie are on Team America, they are strategizing in the SR about what to do and where to go. Derrick says that he will not go against what America wants him to do. Frankie agrees. They agree to stop saying too much to others. Frankie has to be careful how much he says and who he talks to. Derrick seems to be very aware of what is and has been happening in the house. He hints to Frankie "I have been through some things, I have been through things, not wanting to play that violin card but I am able to see through things" They turn to the camera "Thank you! Thank you so much! Team America!!!" They are honored and really excited about this!

9:38PMBBT Frankie and Derrick are exchanging what they have heard about each other in the house. Frankie has been compared to Andy from last season. Derrick's name was mentioned a few times but nothing concrete. Derrick just said to Frankie "As of right now, clean slate." They agree to play together for America, neither of them will talk about the other. It is all about what America wants them to do in the house. Frankie heads out to the LR, Zach is on the couch, lazing around. He says he should feel better tomorrow. Frankie offers to make him slop, he says no thanks. Donnie and Devin are now in the HOH chatting.

9:43PMBBT Devin is telling Donny about Zach and how he keeps saying he is done and getting confrontational with Devin about not being trusted in the game. Zach told Devin to pull Brittany down and put him up. Donny is listening intently, as usual. Devin says that Frankie told him Zach is giving up. Donny says Paola is having problems not feeling well "But I think it is just female stuff" Devin agrees "Ya ya but I don't wanna hear it!" The conversation turns back to Zach. Devin says that he asked Zach to come to him instead of it all going full circle so Devin doesn't hear about it days later. We get a few quick WBRB. Hayden, Frankie and Caleb are hanging out at the pool table.

9:50PMBBT Devin continues to talk about Zach and having people in the game that want to be there. In the BY, Frankie is being his funny self, making Christine, Nicole and Brittany laugh as they chill in the lounger. He is twirling a pool cue like a baton.

9:54PMBBT Devin gos to the WC in the HoH and when done, does not wash his hands. In the BY, Donny is socializing, takes a lawn chair over to the girls, as they watch the guys playing pool. Derrick has made his way to the HoH to talk to Devin. Derrick tells Devin that Zach is depressed right now, he is homesick. Devin says Caleb told him that people in the alliance want Devin gone and when he asked Zach what was said. Zach says when people talk about Devin, he goes along with it. Devin says he needs to know this immediately not later on. Devin adds that when he asks Zach to talk, Zach blows him off and ignores him. Now Zach is on the couch. Devin changes the HoHTV view so he can see if anyone comes to the HoH door as he talks to Derrick.

10:00PMBBT Devin continues to tell Derrick that he doesn't want to put a single mom out in the cold and on the street. He thinks Brittany would be valuable to them in the game so they might keep her. He repeats that Zach is a loose cannon and he uses the "B" word towards Victoria. He won't put up with it anymore. Devin thinks there is a cultural barrier with Victoria and they need to work through it and not hold it against her.