Sunday July 6 Live Feeds / BB After Dark Updates

morty

Guest 6Borders

8:58am BBT: They are going over the speech Zach will use after Devin uses

the POV. Zach thinks they (BB) will have to come out with the tranq guns.

Frankie says just take a punch and don't fight back!

{I personally hope BB doesn't talk Zach off the ledge on this...it would be great drama}

Zach is going inside because he's getting too hot. Frankie says are you going to chill out

now and Zach says yes, tell Frankie he loves him and he's keeping him sane.

9:03am BT: Frankie gets a drink and Zach comes out. Frankie says "you'r back" (eye roll Zach can't see)

and they set up pool. Zach is back on "he's mentally insane". Frankie agrees!

Frankie says he can't wait to see what happens. Zach says he can't wait to stand up to Devin.

He says if it doesn't work next week he will be going home to beaches, golf courses and his little Bro.

Frankie and Zach start their pool game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

9:07am BBT: Frankie and Zach have been playing pool for several minutes and the talk is

pool shots and Zach tells Frankie his hair is killing it today.

The rest of the house is still sleeping.

9:12-9:14am BBT: Pool game is finished and they are racking up again. Frankie

says he can't wait until they wake up the house. Frankie asks Zach if Brit knows...

Zach asks knows what and Frankie says "about the Bomb Squad". Zach says she has not clue.

Frankie says something I half missed about he would believe Zach if he were making the

decision but since he's not he doesnt. Zach says Brit swore there was no deal between

her and Devin and Frankie says "she's not making the decision either"

9:14am BBT: Talk turns back to pool shots and Frankie is getting better at figuring out long shots.

They are concentrating on the game.

Guest 6Borders

9:16am BBT: Someone is up and in the shower (can't tell but one of the girls...maybe Amber).

Zach comes in to use the have not (cold) shower.

9:39-9:43am BBT: Amber is up and talking to Frankie in the kitchen. She says she does not feel well at all.

Zach is still on the chaise. Amber asks about Zack. Frankie says he calmed him down but doesn't spill the beans

about what Zach is planning. He says just get thru the week.

Frankie is refilling ice and Amber offers to help. He says he has it down to a science and if there

was an ice filling comp he would win.

Frankie explains to Amber how to stack ice cube trays {what planet were these people raised on?}

Talk about a cloth and Frankie comments it's 9:44am.

Frankie says he (?) was really hurting and Frankie told him do not cry. Amber is saying everyone is different.

Frankie is telling who he would vote out depending on who is on the block and he will not vote against the alliance

because it's still strong except for one very large person.

Amber says something I could not understand. Frankie says he would not be surprised if he (Devin) owns

Brittany as well and Amber does not trust Brit. Amber's only reason to keep Brit is to get rid of Devin and

Frankie says anyone can help you with that except Pao.

#BB16 9:00AM Frankie and Zach sitting out by the HT talking about members of the house. Saying Caleb is an army of one. Zach says he is going into the house because e is getting hot. Frankie: Ya you are.

#BB16 9:13AM Zach and Frankie only HG awake. Everyone else is asleep. They are playing a game of pool.

#BB16 9:39AM Frankie and Amber talking in the KT. Frankie says they don't know who is coming off of the block or who is replacing her. Amber talking about they have to draw the line.

#BB16 9:55AM We have FOTH - must be wake up time.

Guest 6Borders

9:55am BBT: Fish and WBRB

(we had a brief WBRB a few minutes ago but my post was taking so long to save I had to reload)

Amber is doing make up in the bathroom.

Frankie is in the backyard talking to Zach. Frankie is saying since he hasn't been included (in something)...

Zach says exactly and that's why this will work. Frankie said he's in the middle of everyone's ears and

it's dangerous. Zach says just win the 1/2 million and get me to the jury

9:58am BBT: Devin is called to the DR and Zach makes a remark that sounds like gotta get his 100 mills of vitamins im

(but not sure if I head tht correctly).

9:59am WBRB and Fish

#BB16 9:58AM Feeds are back but no one new is on camera. Perhaps not a wake up call.

#BB16 10:06AM Looks like wake up call this time around.

#BB16 10:07AM HG are now moving about the house.

#BB16 10:11 AM Zach on hammock talking to himself but you can not make it out. His mic is to low. you can hear him using the f word.

#BB16 10:20AM Donny making himself breakfast. Amber and Zach in BY discussing Devin and the "meeting" yesterday.

#BB16 10:22Am Devin watching Zach and Amber in the BY from the KT. Donny asks him what he is doing. Devin says that he is trying to read lips.

#BB16 10:25 AM Donny asks Devin if he is considering taking someone down. Devin says yes he is but will explain it later. Donny says he can't believe it's 10:30 and BB hasn't played music yet. Devin heads outside and asks Zach if he can talk to him. Zach tells him to wait a bit. Devin says ok.

Guest 6Borders

10:18-10:23am BBT: Devon is in the HOH room watching the spy screen. Finally he walks out

to the balcony to take inventory of where people are he can't see on camera.

Devin calls out "Donnneeee" in a (very scary) high pitched voice. Donny replies

"well hello" and comments they have not even played the music yet.

Donny is getting breakfast and Devin is standing at the patio door starting out into

the yard. Donny asks what time Devin went to bed...general discussion about bed time.

Devin starts to grill Donny as to who is more deserving to go home and how Donny would

vote. Devin tells Donny he wants an opinion from someone who has a level head.

Donny says if Pao is left she will be a level tool. They discuss that the game is not about

the floaters but to use the weak players to get out the strong players. Donny says don't say

anything about what he said and Devin says he won't.

Devin is saying it's hard to work with some of the younger ones and he's trying to read

lips right now and he's (Zach I think) is easy to read. Donny says you can read his whole body.

Devin is just trying to get a consenses...tells Donny "I didn't even talk to you...we talked about

cherrios and splitters"

Devin is still watching Zach out the door and he says if he goes up Zach will stop moving his hands.

He opens the door and stand there staring out to the yard...calls out "Zach, can I talk to you dude".

Comes back in and says "I know exactly what you're talking about dickhead" and smirks with a half laugh.

Frankie leaves Zach and comes in to the house. Zach is talking to Amber (I think)

Zach says I'm so happy to be going homer. She says something I could not hear and....

10:28am WBRB & Fish

Guest 6Borders

10:33am BBT: Feeds are back and Frankie is in the HOH talking about Zack.

Frankie is saying there is no conspiracy theory and he tried to calm Zack down.

Devin is going over the vote. Frankie is saying "I'm here with you and Caleb"

and I'm going around doing what I told you I would do.

Frankie says Christine is too smart. Frankie says he has Victoria and Derrick thinks

he also has Victoria but he doesn't think so.

Devin says maybe it's time to whittle down the alliance {gee Devin, you were the one

who brought in the girls for numbers -6Brders}.

Frankie tells Devin not to speak to anyone until after the Veto meeting.

Frankie says I don't think you are wrong

10:37am BBT: BB tells Victoria to put on her mic

10:37am BBT: Frankie says he (?) would be one to put up because nobody would be

suspecting it. Devin said it would be hard on him because they promised not to put each

other up. Frankie says who would be mad...Derrick and Cody. He says Amber is repairable

and Christine is smart but she will just float around the alliance

Frankie says only two ppl have the balls to put you up and you know who they are.

Devin says his prob. is he does not want to turn on an alliance member but he's a loose

cannon and uncontrolable. Devin rambles for a while about nothing.

Frankie says our alliance is you, me Anber and Calib...Derrick to an extent. Says Cody

is too volitable and the next one to explode.

10:41am BBT: BB admonished "you are not allowed to talk about production" (don't know who did it)

Devin says all they need is 6 votes. Frankie says "he will get you six votes..." and Frankie says

Zach... Devin goes over who would vote how.

10:44am BBT: Zach is in the hammock by himself, Frankie leaves the HOH room.

Victoria is just coming out of the WC. Frankie hugs her and whispers she should

go up to see Devin right now and just shoot the shit. Frankie says he has all the power

right now!

#BB16 10:34AM Feeds come back and Frankie is lying in the HOH bed and Devin is telling Frankie about asking Zach to come talk to him.

#BB16 10:39AM Frankie and Devin discussing Zach going up. Frankie says that Amber will be upset but is repairable.

#BB16 10:49AM Victoria goes to HOH. Devin tells her what they discuss is between them only. Victoria swears. He ask where Vic and Zach stand. Vic says they are good. Devin tells her Zach wants her up on the block.

#BB16 10:53AM Victoria saying all the things Devin wants to hear. She mentions she is Jewish and Devin says he had no idea. They just go back and forth that Devin is saving her and Victoria promises to never put him up.

#BB16 10:59AM Frankie back to the hammock to talk to Zach. Zach says no matter what happens it's a win/win for him. He wants to stand up for what is right. Frankie agrees

Guest 6Borders

10:51-10:58am BBT: Victoria is in the HOH talking to Devin.

Devin is glaring at the sky screen. Victoria says she appreciates Devin sticking up

for her. Devin is talking about "language barrier" so what people say can be taken wrong.

Victoria says 3-4 days ago Zach was getting mad at her and and he's drama free and...

Devin interupts to look at something on the spy screen.

Victoria continues that she does not like drama and she felt attacked...Devin interrups her

and tells her the reason he put her on slop was he only heard one side of the "cookie dough"

incident and then he felt bad. {more of same about how Devin is never wrong}

Devin says not sure how he's going to use the veto or what he's going to do.

He asks Victoria if he puts Zach up how would she vote and she says whatever you want.

Victoria says everyone is just going to tell him not to cause drama and Devin says don't say anything.

Victoria says she might be saying anything to Zack just to calm him down.

She says she does not think she derserves to go up (on the block).

Devin is not done with his redemption campaign and still not sure how he is going to use the veto.

Tells Victoria not to worry about anything. Devin says Zach is mad at him because yesterday he

told Zach he didn't trust him. Devin says he can read Zach's lips {honestly, is there anything he and Caleb can't do??}

Guest 6Borders

11:00am BBT: Zach is in the hammock relating the speech he is going to say (to Amber & Frankie of all people)

and that he's going home to his parents and his little brother. Amber says she wants to go home

too but if he does this he will regret it and say why did I do that.

Zach says it is what is is. Frankie says we have to play everything day by day. Zach says he's missed 3

options, lying to Pao.....!! Frankie says we won't know until today.

Amber says she is just going to keep quiet, that she does not have much if anything to say to Devin.

Zach says what could he possibly say to me after yesterday telling me he does not trust me.

Amber says "he said that"

11:04am BBT: BB reminds there are fresh batteries in the storeroom and the bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Frankie is going to get his bathing suit on, Amber has already changed her batteries and Zach goes to do his.

Frankie is skipping thru the house like a gazelle (no clue what that is about).

Zach and Christine come out of the storeroom. Frankie runs after Christine and hugs her. Frfankie says

he woke up at 8:15 natually. Frankie is obsessed with that room (fire bedroom).

11:07am BBT: Donny is on the elliptical and BB tells Victoria to put on her mic.

Amber comes out and asks Donny how far he's ridden. He says he's going to 15. Amber is his cheerleader

and they hug when Donny gets to 15.

Donny asks if the washer is full and she says no and he can throw his stuff in, so he goes to get it.

Frankie is in the bathroom with Victoria and Christine. Frankie says he has a stragedy (for ??)

to tie clothes to his body. Frannkie says he is so happy...he got the best sleep yet and it's the bed he

chose when he first walked into the house.

Christine is having her morning nose bugle session

Guest 6Borders

11:13am BBT: Christine and Victoria are doing hair and make up. They sing a little but no warning from BB.

Zack is on the hammock by himself still.

General chit chat from the girls about finding their glasses, showering, etc. and hair extensions.

11:14am BBT: In the BY Zach is in the hammock talking to Frankie. Zach is going over and over the same

old stuff. Frankie says something about he does not think the producers will let him speak. Zack says something

and Frankie says "ok" twice and goes to lift some weights.

11:16-20am BBT: Devin is having another of his "between you and me" conversations with Amber. Amber is

in her "whatever" mode. (It's your basic damage control attempt on both sides).

Devin is relating that he and Caleb have both expessed concerns, both being each other's best friends in

the house. Amber says she has said stuff to Devin that she only said to him (which clearly makes him nervous)

He immediately wants specifics and Amber sidesteps an answer.

Devin is telling Amber how he diffused the situation with Caleb over Amber and telling Caleb how he's a very eligible guy

and will have lots of girls (just more of the same broken record)

11:21am BBT: in the BY Frankie is talking about going to see A ChorusLine like 10 years ago

and it was the first musical he ever did and he had one of the solos...both singing and dancing.

Frankie tells who the solos were.

Frankie sees someone and says "what's happening" ?

Donnie andf Amber are lifting weights.

Zach immeditely fires off another blank (insult) on Devin. Frankie and Zach go to the corner of the yard to talk.

11:24am BBT: Fish and WBRB

11:25am BBT: Feeds are back.

Zach, Frankie and Victoria are in the BY. Zach says he's going to say something to

someone, which produces immediate red flags with Victoria. Frankie jumps in with

lets go lay out. Frankie whispering to Victoria that there is nothing to worry about

and he doesn't want to stir the pot. They are whispering and it's hard to hear.

11:28-11:33am BBT: Devin is not holding court with Christine in the HOH.

Devin is telling her he is looking at this as his redemption week and he may do some

things that may surprise people. He just needs to know...and in his heart he looks

at this as a 5 person alliance and they have to go with it but now they have a power couple.

Devin says he's ok with Derrick but he didn't say anything for or against and Frankie is

the only one who has his back.

Devin is going over the Brit situation (again). He says everything is cool and he's just

looking at this as an alliance of 5 and after this week that's what it will be. He says

he can't put up Donny and he really thinks Donny is what he says he is and he's playing

the game very smart.

Devin says he doesn't know if he's going to use the veto or not but he needs Christine

to get Hayden on board (I think). Christine says "absolutely".

Devin says sometimes there have to be casualties...it's hard and just know he trusts her.

Guest 6Borders

11:42am BBT: Frankie is talking on the BY chases about why he stopped drinking

and he didn't realize how much he depended on alcohol.

11:43am BBT: Frankie says it's Day #16 and they start to go over the days in the house and what

happened. Frankie says to Nicole she is looking good and she looks like a Bond Girl...she says what

and he says James Bond{I thought he said bomed girl}

Christine is relating her conv. to Frankie she just had to Devin about the alliance being 5.

She says "this is crazy" and Frankie says "this is Big Brother" {finally..someone with the voice of reason -6Borders}

Christine is speed whispering again so I am not getting much (feeds are having sound probs now).

11:47am BBT: Frankie says to Christine that their alliance is crumbling and they have to fight really

hard this week. They discuss the numbers. Frankie says he does not trust Caleb and Amber with

information. Christine says she does not tell them anything. Frankie says trust him with your game

but nothing else. Frankie tells Christine their alliance is himself, Christine, Devin and Amber.

They feel Zack is losing it.

11:49am BBT: They call out to Zack he is looking "shredded". Zach says he has not eaten in 2 days

because he slept and only had 2 cups of slop. He says he will be home soobn and eating.

Guest 6Borders

11:51-11:57am BBT: Devin is talking to Amber about having a bromance and she has a friendship (must be talking about Caleb).

Devin says he does not tell Caleb's business and there are things he knows about Caleb that nobody knows {is there no end to these egos?}. Devin says he's been trying to build Caleb's self esteem.

Amber is saying she allowed him to be HOH...Devin says I didn't ask you to (twice).

Amber is rambling on and Devin finally says "what are you talking about?" {I'm glad he asked that because I have

no idea what she is going on about}

Devin is telling Amber she can trust the 5. Amber says the whole house is against you?

Devin says Amber did you not watch Big Brother? He starts relating honesty, etc, stumbles over it...says it's all good and if she has an issue just. He tells Amber again that she is getting too emotional. She says she does not know where she stands in

the game but she has no problem player her game...Devin starts being condescending immitating Amber not wanting

to be HOH....!

come and talk to him. He says she said it so many times and got flustered and she didn't come off as sincere.

(this conversation is going nowhere)

12:02 PM BBT Amber is telling Devin in the beehive that they say he is probably the sweetest person outside of the house. He tells her "I am the sweetest person inside the house." BB puts the HGs on IDLD.

12:05 PM BBT Devin says at the end of the day he isn't going to say anything about her and she needs to stop staying stuff about him. Devin is called to the DR. He goes to get up. Amber reminds him that when he has something to say he will ignore the DR but when she has something to say he interrupts her or runs off. Amber says Devin is making her look bad and he says the same about her.

12:09 PM BBT BB keeps calling Devin while he is in mid argument with Amber. They say that they just want to squash it so they can be friends outside of the house. Amber says the girls in the house take what he says very personally. He says they have no reason to take anything he says to them personally. Devin leaves to go the DR.

12:15 PM BBT WBRB When feeds return at 12:51 PM BBT The BY is open again and they have a corn hole game in the BY.

12:24 PM BBT Frankie is using his favorite accident to explain the points on the corn hole game. Nicole, Cody and Amber have joined him. Meanwhile Devin is in the HoH with Caleb stressing again that he never called a woman a cow.

12:27 PM BBT It appears Frankie is a natural at the corn hole game. He says he is really good at skeeball and this is very similar. In the HoH Devin is telling Caleb that he may surprise people in regards to what he does with the veto and he will need Caleb's support. Devin says their alliance needs to stay strong and when you have cancer you have to cut it out.

Guest 6Borders

12:05pm BBT: The Hg's were called to lockdown a few minutes ago.

Donny says he knows nothing and he's going to go sit down.

(POV ceremony was rumored for about noon, which means anywhere from 8-5 BBT)

12:32 PM BBT Devin tells Caleb that he has to trust him. He may have to make a move that upsets some people. He reminds Caleb that he has all the power of the house. Caleb says that to help his situation, the house wants Victoria out and that would get a lot of monkeys off his back.

12:38 PM BBT Frankie and Nicole are winning 18-12 against Amber and Cody when Frankie gets called into the DR. They plan to resume the game when gets back. Devin is now alone is the HoH room reading his letter. Donny and Christine are sitting on the patio. Victoria is laying out in the sun.

12:52 PM BBT We have had WBRB for about the last 15 minutes.

12:57 PM BBT WBRB switches to the Jeff interviews. Maybe it's time for the POV ceremony.

1:20 PM BBT Feeds return. Devin and Cody are talking in the HoH room. Caleb, Brittany, and Amber are in the KT.

1:24 PM I see no evidence that the POV ceremony has taken place. Back to Jeff's interviews.

2:12 PM BBT Feeds return.

2:14 PM BBT Frankie and Caleb are sitting out by the pool talking about their distrust of Devin. Cody and Christine are sitting on the patio. Christine "He may be in actual trouble now." Cody "He really needs to calm down." I think they are talking about Zach and Devin.

2:21 PM BBT Amber and Frankie have joined Christine and Cody on the patio. Cody doesn't think that Devin doesn't respect women, he just doesn't know how to talk to people without talking down to them. Brittany joins them. Amber says that is what she tried to explain to him earlier and he just cuts you off. He doesn't know how to talk.

2:25 PM BBT Frankie takes Derrick into the beehive. Frankie says the two of them are in the middle of an alliance with tons of people playing a bad game. Frankie says they have never openly said it, but that they need to start working together to steer the alliance towards the right path. The alliance doesn't trust each other and even calls each other out on stuff. Derrick says he is scared about the POV because he thinks Devin is going to start something. Neither of them think Devin is beyond putting up an alliance member. They agree that Zach is freaking out. Frankie says the only ones in the alliance that are reliable to keep stay focused and keep emotions out of are them plus Christine.

2:31 PM BBT Frankie tells Derrick that he is not ready to pick sides yet but that the two of them see things eye to eye before it all goes down. They promise to tell each other if they hear their names being thrown out there. Derrick says he suspects the Bomb Squad will not end in jury. It will be nuclear.

2:36 PM BBT Derrick, Frankie, and Caleb are in the beehive. Derrick says he does trust Devin. He admits that Devin does get defensive but he is playing with passion. He is not sure it is time to blow up their alliance. We can cannibalize ourselves and it's over.

2:40 PM BBT Derrick, Caleb, and Frankie agree that Devin needs to pull down Paola and put up Victoria. Derrick "We can't get rid of our guys. If we can't last three or four week, they (as he points to the camera) are going to laugh at us. We have to stick to the plan."

2:43 PM BBT They guys go to get Cody and Amber into the beehive room. The goal is to repair the bomb squad so that they keep the voting majority for the next three to four weeks. They don't have to trust each other. They just have to stay the course regardless of personal feelings.

2:48 PM BBT Caleb and Derrick are telling Cody that they have the math. They have a 100% chance of all of them getting to jury if they just stick to the plan. They would all rather go home with 13K instead of 2K by not putting up one of their own despite how they feel about people. They are going to tell Amber as well. She can do whatever she wants after jury. Then if she wants to kick him in the nuts she can.

2:53 PM BBT Caleb says that in Devin's defense, he has tried to talk to Zach twice today to clear things up. Zach always found something else he had to do. The guys think they need to engineer a meeting between Devin and Zach so that one or both of them doesn't blow up and reveal each other after the fact.

2:59 PM BBT The majority of the bomb squad are still talking about staying true to their alliance. Meanwhile Christine, Nicole, and Hayden are talking about how scary Caleb and Amber are. They also think that Brittany is now mad at Amber because Amber was involved in the decision for Paola to throw the competition.

3:10 PM BBT Amber comes into the beehive to talk to Caleb and Frankie. They try to tell her the plan to continue to work with Devin for the sake of them all getting to jury but Brittany walks in shortly after. Frankie leaves to talk to Zach in the Have-Not room. He tells Zach that if they start drawing lines now, a crack here, a crack there, they all fall apart.

3:20 PM BBT Game talk has stopped for the time being. Caleb is telling Amber and Brittany in the beehive room that he needs all the pretty girls to go home so he can get his game straight. His game is messed up. Several of the HGs are talking on the patio, general chit chat. Well, I only thought game talk was over. Frankie takes Christine to the hammock to discuss the bomb squad re-alliance with her.

3:24 PM BBT Zach and Devin are now in the LR. Devin tells him they are not on the same page because he hears things about Zach second hand instead of from him. That is the cause of Devin's mistrust. Devin says he could read Zach's lips and saw by his body language showing that Zach was blowing him off when he wanted to talk earlier.

3:27 PM BBT Zach tells Devin that he has been nothing but 120% honest with him and Devin doesn't trust him? Zach says if he doesn't trust him when he has been nothing but honest then there is nothing Zach can do. Zach says if he wants to put him up then "Do it bro". Devin says that never even crossed his mind. Zach "You want to, just do it bro, I don't even care." Devin gets up and walks off. [Not a productive meeting to say the least]

3:31 PM BBT Devin walks back to where Zach is still sitting in the LR. Zach admits he is getting heated because he doesn't understand the lack of trust. Devin says he isn't telling him anything that he doesn't already know. Devin says him putting up Zach doesn't make any sense at all. Devin says "You are hitting me with this and that makes me question you more." Zach says he is the one getting talked s*hit about, he is the one getting thrown under the bus. Don't question my trust dude." Devin "Alright dude" walks off.

3:35 PM BBT Frankie is in the WC. He keeps yelling "I'm sh*tting!" He lets out a scream too. Meanwhile Devin and Zach are back together again. Devin says that the reasons he questions Zach is because of stuff that came out of Zach's own mouth. He doesn't know what he is doing. Meanwhile Caleb has Amber alone on the patio and is asking her to keep her composure and stick to the alliance. WBRB.

3:44 PM BBT The feeds return and the photo booth is up and running. Meanwhile Caleb has joined Zach and Devin. Caleb says that they may not completely trust each other but they do want each other to go far. Devin just says he wants to hear things from Zach right away and not from a 3rd party later.

3:48 PM BBT Derrick and Cody are on the patio talking about how successful the conversations were about saving the alliance. While they discuss their success Devin is telling Caleb that if there is cancer in the group and the cancer needs to be cut out. Zach takes that personally and Devin calls him paranoid.

3:51 PM BBT Zach and Caleb are talking in the LR. He says if he is going home then he is going with a bang. Caleb tells him that Devin is not going to put him up because that would be a huge mistake. Meanwhile Derrick, Cody, and Donny are on the patio. Donny doesn't know what is happening in the middle of the night. Derrick reassures him that he has heard some names being put out there but that it doesn't involve him or Cody.

3:57 PM BBT Caleb is trying to calm Zach down in the LR. Zach keeps saying he is over it but he clearly isn't. Devin and Frankie are in the HoH. Devin tells him that Caleb is down there acting like Mr. General.

4:02 PM BBT Devin is telling Frankie in the HoH that Caleb is like cancer. You have to cut out the cancer. He says that they already have the majority and Caleb doesn't know what he's talking about. Frankie tells him that he trusts Caleb with his life, but not with his game. Devin says the only ones he trusts is Frankie and Christine. Meanwhile Caleb is telling Derrick in the WA that the attempt to realign the alliance is failing.

4:11 PM BBT the HGs are still having fun with the photo booth. Frankie is still up talking to Devin. Frankie wants things back to the way things were when the alliance was new.

4:18 PM BBT More photo booth fun in the beehive. Devin is telling Frankie that he is saddened by the fact that many of them are going to leave the house and no longer talk. He wants to develop friendships here for life.

4:21 PM BBT Devin just admitted to Frankie that he really connected with Brittany last night when they talked about their kids and what is going on outside the house. He admits that he has a real crush on her and that he couldn't send a single mom out of the house like this.

4:26 PM BBT The HGs have gotten really creative with their photo booth sessions. They are using eyeliner to write messages on their palms.

4:30 PM BBT Not much going on. The HGs are playing with the photo booth. The photo booth shuts off at 4:40 PM. They joke that it's Frankie's fault because he was starting to get a little frisky with it.

4:40 PM BBT Donny tells the others that they had too much fun today and he feels guilty. They figure they are going to have to pay for it later.

4:50 PM BBT Most of the HGs are outside playing with the corn hole game. Frankie and Caleb are in the WA. Caleb is happy about some of the photos he took with Amber. They are both concerned about Zach suddenly acting like he wants to go home. He keeps telling Devin to put him up. Frankie just hopes they can continue to trust him. Caleb says after two more weeks it won't matter.

4:57 PM BBT Brittany walks in to the WA to use the WC. Frankie and Caleb quit talking. She tells them to keep talking because she can't pee if they don't. Frankie starts signing a song about having to pee a bunch. He looks up to the cameras and says not to worry, it isn't a real song.

5:07 PM BBT All 4 feeds are on the HGs playing corn hole or on the HGs who are just watching.

5:24 PM All the HGs are either playing corn hole, watching corn hole, or talking about corn hole.

5:40 PM BBT Christine and Nicole go back inside so others can play. They are both frustrated because Nicole's lotion is gone and so is Christine's shampoo. They say people take stuff right out of their basket without even asking and then don't put it back.

5:48 PM BBT In the fire BR Paola is talking to Jocasta. She says Zach's defeatist attitude is really making her nervous.

6:05 PM BBT Frankie, Amber, Brittany, and Nicole are in the KT. Jocasta is cleaning the shower. Victoria is curling her hair.

6:24 PM BBT More corn hole being played in the BY. Derrick is in the Have-Not with Zach. He is trying to give him a pep talk. He reminds Zach that he is not going to go home and that he could even win HoH next week and do whatever he wants to do. Derrick tells him not to do anything crazy or irrational. Zach says he isn't going to be a pushover (with Devin) and that his talk with him did not end on a good note.

#BB16 11:20AM Devin and Amber talking by the dryer. Devin talking about Zach.

#BB16 11:27AM In HOH Christine and Devin talking. Devin tells her that she will always have his trust in the game. He tells her in the next few days things will change in the house.
#BB16 11:43 AM Devin talking to Christine, Frankie and Victoria. Telling Frankie how proud of him he is - Frankie has gone 40 days without sex. Then Devin says he would hug Frankie but he has make up on.

#BB16 11:47AM Devin and Amber talking by the photobooth. Devin says he doesn't know why Zach is freaking out. Says that Zach doesn't know what he is thinking.

#BB16 11:55Am Devin telling Amber that she can not trust everyone in their alliance. Amber asks if even him. He says no - she can trust him

6:30pm Cody/Derrick think Zach feels bad because of staying up all night+plus not eating today. They suggest he eat oatmeal, and claim a shaker for his own this week. Zach doesn't want to use the shakers because he's seen Donny use this for is chewing tobacco.

6:35pm Derrick tells Zach if he wants to vent about Devin, go to the DR, and BB will love recording all his thoughts, "go in there and crush it".

6:40pm Frankie/Caleb talking at the grill in BY, Frankie says Caleb told Devin someone was talking, Zach admitted it was him, so there's no conspiracy, Caleb has no blood on his hands.

6:45pm Victoria shares with Amber how people change when you are a possible nominee. "They stop talking to you when they think you may be going home."

6:50pm Cody/Zach conclude their chat, still wanting to keep the BombSquad alive. Cody feels the issues started when "he became jealous of how close we have gotten."
6:55pm F1/2 Christine/Heyden/Derrick/Donny sitting by the HT, while Caleb continues to man the grill. F3/4 Victoria goes back inside, and Nicole joins Amber on the double lounge chair. Small chitchat going on, enjoying the nice weather.

7:05PMBBT Nicole and Victoria chatting on the chaise lounger. Frankie chatting it up by the pool with Hayden, Christine, Derrick and Donny. They are talking about how much people make on Broadway a week.

7:15PMBBT Amber and Victoria talk in the lounger. Amber tells Victoria that she is welcome in her bubble and who cares if no one likes you. Victoria is sulky for a bit but, Amber pep talks her. The topic turns to clothes. BB gave Victoria some of her clothes, she says she has nothing for day wear. Amber says Vic's short shorts are super cute. The other HG mill about the BY, Frankie and Cody are working out. Donny is lifting free weights. Christine is in the hammock. Lots of small talk still happening.

7:23PMBBT Victoria is now taking to Hayden. She is complaining about Devin and how if she is there next week, she is coming after him. "He says this isn't personal... then what is it?" She didn't sleep well. Hayden is trying to keep it light, he is being a kind ear. Victoria says she is going to make some salad as she is on slop. In the hammock, Christine stood up and Nicole fell out. She laughed when it happened. She is now back in the hammock with Christine.