Your all here...

CheshireJessica

Posters,

I am SO happy to see the regular posters now on this board. Its funny, I checked the boards then the feeds for BB. It is great that there will be a place for reality fans like myself to talk about what is happening on the reality shows.

Well, BB is over and am looking forward to watching Survivir Guatimala.

P.S. I know BB has not had finale, but I mean that we know which two made it to the end to win some money..

Posters,

I am SO happy to see the regular posters now on this board. Its funny, I checked the boards then the feeds for BB. It is great that there will be a place for reality fans like myself to talk about what is happening on the reality shows.

P.S. I know BB has not had finale, but I mean that we know which two made it to the end to win some money..

I am interested in the fresh start and to see where people that didnt agree on BB might be on the same side for Survivor...will be interesting...

Posters,

Can I still love Kaysar on this board ?? :P ... jk

Hmm... maybe it's time for a new name!

Aye!And here's hoping not ALL of the BB posters will follow o'er tae the Survivor threads.Especially bitter old men who use up wayyyyyy tae much space with bluidy little sense!I'll be forced tae lose me Highland temper!

Way tae go wee lassie Steph!

:excl:

I am interested in the fresh start and to see where people that didnt agree on BB might be on the same side for Survivor...will be interesting...

We will see.....we will see......*dramatic music*

I'm HERE!! Though I got lost coming in, lol. My laptop screen is not that large and so I kept staring at the two subforums at the top and wondering where the regular one was!

For those that know me from BB , I am still me . LoL , that name was chosen by my husband whose Native american name , not the english one is Blackwolf , hence ya'll can figure out where wolfrider comes from , lmao .

I don't care who every one likes I will pic my own, of course being a texan I was biased to Gary Hogaboom , lmao , but after the first show so far I still like him .

I know I always seem to like the one's the public don't but then I put it down to that I am a wierd person and I look through different rose colored glasses then everyone else , lol. But really even I can come around , better late the never right .

I will be following suit as well. I haven't decided on a fav in the game yet. I was a Steph fan last year.......and still like her.....but who knows........that could change once I get to learn some of the personalities of the other players. Usually takes a couple of shows to establish that for me.

New names? Hmmmm......I have given it some thought. I don't really need a BB name on a Survivor board.....lol....BUT......everyone knows me by this name and I just think it would be too confusing to change it. Plus, doing that only adds to the false member count which is a space waster here.

When I first got here....I didn't realize there were forums for so many different shows.....I thought it was only for BB.......and I didn't even plan on staying. I guess I was going to be one of those one post wonders who comes on for a day or two then leaves. Once I got here......there were just too many interesting people to leave behind........so you're all stuck with me and my sucky "think-of-something-quick" username. :D

Posters,

I'm rooting for ----hmmm....whoever Jessica, Fizzle, BoneJones and Oldguy (if he watches) is rooting for.

:D

Seriously, enjoy your Survivor show people! :)