Jocasta Odom (Week 2)

JEDI

Why is her name not in the running when they are talking about weak competitors? Are they all afraid that god will get mad at them if they put her up? :angel_not: Maybe her bow tie is actually a halo in disguise.

I know it is like she is not in the house.

Jocasta took this rift with the big boys for her chance to go and minister/suck-up to Devin. Spent a long time with him in the HoH but after a few minutes of that convo I had to switch cams. Can't listen to either of them for long. Guess she tried to go back up again later but he didn't open the door. I don't think I have heard anyone really talk game with her. But yet she will probably sail through for weeks without sitting on the block. Her comment that her only alliance is with Jesus makes me want to push her in the pool.

Guest 6Borders

Am I tired, delusional or just plain old...I just saw Jocasta in a ministers robe and garb and

get her bible and is holding counseling and whatever with Frankie!! Nothing against religion

but if the Bible study, in any religion, can be brought into the BB house, what is to prevent some HG from saying

any book/author (Tony Hillerman, Patricial Cornwall...) is their bible and their religion and bringing it in?