Derrick Levasseur (Week 2)

Sorry kids. I still think that Derrick is pompous. Not to say that he doesn't have a good chance of winning the whole thing - he does. Derrick should tell them that he is a cop. That group would be too afraid to evict him for fear that he would arrest them. Seriously. The combined brain power in that house doesn't generate enough energy to start a coffee pot.

Don't forget...............Derrick is a big fan of guns and likes to shoot them. Right?

Sorry kids. I still think that Derrick is pompous. Not to say that he doesn't have a good chance of winning the whole thing - he does. Derrick should tell them that he is a cop. That group would be too afraid to evict him for fear that he would arrest them. Seriously. The combined brain power in that house doesn't generate enough energy to start a coffee pot.

Don't forget...............Derrick is a big fan of guns and likes to shoot them. Right?

:bangin:

I think Derrick is playing the best game in the house along with Zach. They have been talking a lot of strategy and how to make moves and the best time to do them. Derrick is a very good listener and throws out little bitty crumbs to people to see how they feel about evicting certain people. He does it in a way that he is not pushing for it but he seems to get information from people.

He is my favorite to win but I doubt he will get to the end. :gunsmilie:

:bangin:

I think Derrick is playing the best game in the house along with Zach. They have been talking a lot of strategy and how to make moves and the best time to do them. Derrick is a very good listener and throws out little bitty crumbs to people to see how they feel about evicting certain people. He does it in a way that he is not pushing for it but he seems to get information from people.

He is my favorite to win but I doubt he will get to the end. :gunsmilie:

OUCH! LOL. I don't doubt it. If he can hang around long enough, he has a good chance of winning, IMO.

ITA with Marty. Derrick spends a lot of time listening instead of talking which is a good way to go especially in the first few weeks of this game. Treat everybody nice, keep your ears open and your mouth shut. I've read he's also had some good talks with Cody. I'm not that crazy about Zach because he'll stab Derrick and Cody in the back quicker than you can say Big Brother! I'd rather see Derrick, Cody or Donny at the end instead of the majority of the rest of the house. :animated_bouncy:

Too Quote Moxie......He's playing the exact game I thought he would. He's very cordial to all HG but listens and observes more than actually talking game. He lucked out when he was called in to join the jocks and thugs alliance. That keeps him informed on their strategies so he isn't blindsided by something they try to pull. I think he is a smart player and see him being in the house for quite a while.

ITA, love watching his observation skills, interacts at the right time, lays low at the right time, and he wants Devin and Caleb out. I hope his talks and plans with Cody and Zach happen ... but guess we have another week to wait for that....:(

Derrick is using his police skills to good use in the house, listening to the others and then trying to figure out truths on his own. I think he is smart and could just take the whole thing but it depends on what happens later in the competition when winning competitions become more important.

I like Derrick so far. And he is putting his police skills to good use. He is a great listener and shares info when it's needed.