BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Sorry but I can't remember......

did Julie say how the Fitbit is going to come into play?

I can only remember that she said something about them, put not what it is.

I read that the people who have the lowest totals will be the have-nots but that could be just rumor.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever remember sooo many HG's being in soooo many alliances at the same time.

And I don't remember in other BBs that the HGs were as loose-lipped as this bunch. Not one of them can keep a secret.

I'm kinda PO'd that the guys have this so sewn up this early in the game.

I think (mathematically) that it's too late for the gals to pull this one out of the hole. And it's for sure the guys won't want one

of the gals in the final 2 or 3.

BUT... I'll keep watching.... ya never know....

Yes, it will be a pleasure to see the lazy asses Christine and Derrick on slop. I don't think I've ever seen Derrick upright except during ceremonies and competitions and Christine just sits, honks, and eats.

Christine was extremely lucky to have those alliances just fall into her lap. But why was she chosen initially by Devin? She is supposed to be a superfan, but she has very little, if any, input in the group decisions. Derrick appears to be the only one whose strategy counts.

But does Christine have allergies that we know about? It is so distracting watching her blow and wipe her nose continuously as she prepares and serves food and wash and dry dishes. I would have a serious problem with all the mucous involved eating anything that she prepared or eating out of any dish that she dried. Maybe she will start playing her game when it gets down to the final 8.

As the groups shift and flow around the house, certain people who are not in that group at the time are talked about as targets. The only ones talked constantly mentioned for eviction are Brittney, Victoria, Amber, Zack and Caleb. Sometimes Donny.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone other than Donny talk about putting Derrick, Cody or Frankie up. And rarely Nicole, Hayden or Christine. It is just amazing that the people who are controlling the house have the people who are the weakest targeting each other instead of thinking about getting rid of the power players.

Just read online that Frankie's grandpa died today.

Does he have the same grandfather as Ariana?

I heard they are half brother and sister.

Funerals are for the living.

I do think that house guests should be told if a close family member or even very close friend dies though.

Let the HG decide if their personal mourning / reflection / tribute, whatever the individual case may be, can be done in the house or not.

I know I'd probably be devastated if someone very important to me passed away w/out my knowledge and I carried on in a petty game for another month or two or more w/out paying my respects in my way. Regardless if that involved leaving the house or not.

Perhaps entering HGs should be allowed to compile a list of people they must be told about should they pass while they are in the BB house.

I suppose it wouldn't be long before someone used that somehow in their strategy ala Johnny Fairplay though.

What were they all dressed up for last night?

Does Victoria think she can turn Frankie? I can't listen to her any more. I want to pull the words out of her mouth. Victoria and Caleb definitely both rode the short bus to the BB house.

I know I can buy Christine's nose and eyeglasses at the party store. Poor thing, I am secretly hoping she wins and gets cosmetic surgery done on that snout.

What were they all dressed up for last night?

Does Victoria think she can turn Frankie? I can't listen to her any more. I want to pull the words out of her mouth. Victoria and Caleb definitely both rode the short bus to the BB house.

I know I can buy Christine's nose and eyeglasses at the party store. Poor thing, I am secretly hoping she wins and gets cosmetic surgery done on that snout.

honking7.jpg

I am really hoping for a "house shake up" call. Want Donny/Jocasta for HOH (if a dble one again) and watch Derrick, Frankie, Cody, Caleb or Zach sweat it out! It will really show who's the better players in the game. Don't feel if Nic, Christine, Hayden, Amber or Vic make HOH anything interesting will happen as the "Detenators" will control them. I like when the best players emerge F3, but dang, lets help them eat some of their own!

Donny for HOH would be interesting and I would love to see how he plays that

Jocasta for HOH... dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada PLEASE NO

Even if Donny manages to pull off a win for HoH, most likely one of the old BS crew will be the other HoH. Even if someone that wasn't part of the BS should win with Donny, I don't see anyone other than Donny going against what the top dogs want.

Every woman in the house will put other women on the block. This would leave few options for Donny since he would have to put women on the block too. It would be his only chance to win the HoH.

So once Brittney is gone, who will the Furminators choose to be the new house whipping girl, Amber or Victoria? Both of them have been trashed by almost everyone else but one of them will need to be pushed to the top of the "she is so dangerous" list.