BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Seems like the powers-that-be decided against backdooring Donny. It looks like Brittany may be on her way out after all. She should probably stop the torture and just try to enjoy her last days there. I would!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happens if Brittney doesn't complete her punishment? If I have it right she has to make 2400 goals in 24 hours? 100 goals an hour plus chasing down the ball after each kick? I think I'd be telling BB to go get f-ed.

If she doesn't complete she loses her change to play in the next POV ... is what I heard.

Seems like the powers-that-be decided against backdooring Donny. It looks like Brittany may be on her way out after all. She should probably stop the torture and just try to enjoy her last days there. I would!

The girls Amber and Christine talking Amber said if she got HOH next she wanted to back door Donny. She would rather he goes home this week instead of Brittney.

I don't know if the girls are stupid so much as they are in a precarious position. They know that most of the guys and a few of the girls are working together. Brittany, Victoria, Jocasta knows that unless one of them win HOH, they will systematically be voted out by the guys. All they can do in this situation is try to develop relationships with as many of the guys as possible so that they can stay in the house as long as possible. But all three know that they have no chance of winning the game and a very small chance of making it to jury . Amber, Brittany and Jocasta seemed to have formed a girls alliance, but unless they win HOH back to back, it is meaningless. It was too little too late. Christine and Nicole knows that they will probably be the last girls in the house, so they have no reason to stick their necks out for the others.

The girls problems started when they ignored Joey's idea to form an alliance, but I do not know how stupid that was, under the circumstances. Now, they are merely making the best out of the hand they were dealt. You are not playing stupidly if you are unable to beat your opponent when you have eights and your opponent has aces.

No, they're stupid.

Guest 6Borders

I am soooo glad that CBS refused to fix the feeds and I cancelled them

and not wasting my money anymore!

What an incredibly STUPID season!!! I think Grodner and her people have lost

their minds as to what even a resemblence of entertainment is

(or else, as I have always suspected, they have a very perverse and sadistic

streak), not to mention physical injury to an HG due to her stupid slop & punishments.

I cannot believe anyone finds it entertaining to watch Cody kick himself in the butt

or Brittany risking physical injury to make 2400 stupid soccer goals in 24 hours

or seeing people in ridic costumes, or people being on slop and the nasty choices

America (allegedly) gets to decide on! Big Brother has become Grodner's Big Tent

Freak Show!

I am soooo glad that CBS refused to fix the feeds and I cancelled them

and not wasting my money anymore!

What an incredibly STUPID season!!! I think Grodner and her people have lost

their minds as to what even a resemblence of entertainment is

(or else, as I have always suspected, they have a very perverse and sadistic

streak), not to mention physical injury to an HG due to her stupid slop & punishments.

I cannot believe anyone finds it entertaining to watch Cody kick himself in the butt

or Brittany risking physical injury to make 2400 stupid soccer goals in 24 hours

or seeing people in ridic costumes, or people being on slop and the nasty choices

America (allegedly) gets to decide on! Big Brother has become Grodner's Big Tent

Freak Show!

These people are all on the show for whatever reason but the want to be there. Big Brother has not changed. I was thinking they had it easier that nobody had to do the chum baths or be in a room for 24 hours with strobe lights and loud music.

I still love Big Brother and always will. There has been a lot of humor this year and I love that. I am not crazy about all the cuddles but whatever. My favorite part is watching who is making the best moves and playing the best game. I love to watch people get manipulated.

No, they're stupid.

I was trying to give the girls the benefit of a doubt, but if they seriously consider Donny so great a threat that they would target him first, then I take back every word I said. :disgust:

I don't think any of them will care about Caleb being nomed. Maybe Amber since she figures he is still useful to her. And they may make this their opportunity to be rid of Caleb because if you really look at Brit, how is she more of a threat than Caleb?

Finally, a bold and unexpected move! Even if Caleb doesn't get evicted, we will get some good entertainment out of this one. I'm thinking Crazy Caleb will go absolutely bonkers with the thought of his queen possibly left in the house without her king pursued by a taller and more chiseled knight in shining armour. lmao

Finally, a bold and unexpected move! Even if Caleb doesn't get evicted, we will get some good entertainment out of this one. I'm thinking Crazy Caleb will go absolutely bonkers with the thought of his queen possibly left in the house without her king pursued by a taller and more chiseled knight in shining armour. lmao

Cody put Donny on the block.

What is the deal with the "activity monitors" (I assume that they are some sort of Fit Bit devices). It would seem to me that Brittany would be the winner hands-down this week due to her 2400 goal task. I wonder if this fact can somehow save her....

The new poll for the feed viewers: Which prop would you like put in the photo booth next week? Viking hat or peace sign glasses.

I didn't think the vote thing could get more lame than the have-not food but I guess I should have had confidence that they could become even more lame.

They are Fitbits. They just aren't saying the actual name.I know lots of people with different kinds of activity monitors but Fitbit is the most popular. Tory Burch (a high end clothing designer for those that don't know who she is) just came out with a stylish Fitbit bracelet holder.

I am so glad I'm not the only one that is bored with this group. Now I'm one of those people that hated those people last season. But this is ridiculous.

I almost feel like they have to get approval from the rest of the 8 person alliance to take a shower.......