BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.. so .. if they want to they can tell others about the Team America deal.

BUT... can they expose the other 2 team members ?  and... it's still not clear if they'd still get the money.

Too many unknown facts for me.

Guest 6Borders

Frankie is probably going after some big sob story.  The other thing he could

be doing is spilling everything (Ariana and the whole burrito, to save face

in case he gets evicted) and that he was just playing the game for his charity or

something.  I'[m sure it will be full of Frankie theatrics!!!

In Zach's bio he said f he won he would give some $$ to starving kids and I am pretty sure Derrick said

he wanted to help homeless & shelter animals, but it's still not why one should win...it's about

how they played the game and deserve to win BB

Other that Dan's house meeting, does anyone remember any house meeting of significance that turned out the way the player that called the meeting, wanted it too? All the house meetings I remember, just ended up putting a bigger target on the players back. 

Guest 6Borders

Other that Dan's house meeting, does anyone remember any house meeting of significance that turned out the way the player that called the meeting, wanted it too? All the house meetings I remember, just ended up putting a bigger target on the players back. 

Not that I recall! 

Even back in BB3 when that girl (can't remember her name, only that she worked in a bank)

called a house meeting because Jerry didn't wash his hands after using the WC and then made the dinner salad

with those same hands, and it put a target on her.

I'm sure Frankie and his histronics will be only mildly interesting!

Anyone know when this big House Meeting is set to take place? (BB may want him to save it for BBAD)

Ya he just told Cody now that he is going to have a meeting after the comp. He said it will be good. Then he told Zach and Zach told Frankie I'm not talking to you. Frankie said will you will have to listen.

So Frankie just spilled the beans about his sister to save his ass, and it's looking like it's working lol what a bunch of idiots, I hope they wise up and throw him out

And it's looking like he pulled himself off the block

You should know better!! Derrick has flipped Frankie's ploy around now and the target on Frankie's back just grew bigger than it was before!!

ALL HAIL KING DERRICK!! :-)

Every time I think there is a little hope for how I'd like the game to move forward, it is smacked down.  

You should know better!! Derrick has flipped Frankie's ploy around now and the target on Frankie's back just grew bigger than it was before!!

ALL HAIL KING DERRICK!! :-)

Guess I need to do some more reading.....:)  Still doesn't get him Frankie out this week .....

Does anyone not believe that the fairy Grodmother didn't have a hand in creating / fixing / changing the BOB so that it could be accomplished by just one person..

The BOB is intended to be team vs team, 2 on 2, so it's very suspicious that this one ( whatever it was ) could be won by a solo player..

Just sayin,  things smell a little fishy................

Guest 6Borders

This is seriously about the shittiest thing I have ever seen on Big Brother.  They should just change the name to

"Grodner Screws The Fans & HG's (Again)"!!!

It will be interesting to see this comp and if the little shithead Frankie really won the comp or if Grodner & Co.

gave him every advantage they could.  I'm sure DR also told Caleb they would penalize him if he threw the

comp like he intended to!

So...now we have Nicole who won't vote out Frankie because that is voting out charity; Christine who thinks Frankie

can help her husband Tim with his music career; Caleb who not only thinks Frankie will help him become a superstar

but that he is going to become BFF's with Justin Bieber; Victoria who is a superfan of Ariana so she won't vote him out;

Donny was unimpressed but needs an ally (tho I expect rational game thinking from Donny); and this leaves Derrick to try to keep Cody & Zach from blowing a gasket (and one of the 3 of them is most likely going home even if Donny does not win

the POV).

The dominos thing could have been done by one person. It would be unfair if Frankie couldn't fight by himself in a challenge. The cake thing only needed the 2 at the end to stand on the cake. It can and should be allowed to be done.

Sorry Fred....but IMO...It was and it shouldn't of been allowed.  

I do agree, the domino game appeared as if one could do it alone, but being as that was already used, I do feel production came up with an alternative, I have joined the conspiracy bandwagon!

Battle of the Block....TWO people battle TWO people to get off the block and dethrone HOH.  Therefore, the game should be staged that it takes TWO people to win.  If one wants to hinder another, so be it, but it should always take TWO!!  The cake game good example, one could of built, but TWO had to be on top together to win!

Sorry Fred....but IMO...It was and it shouldn't of been allowed.  

I do agree, the domino game appeared as if one could do it alone, but being as that was already used, I do feel production came up with an alternative, I have joined the conspiracy bandwagon!

Battle of the Block....TWO people battle TWO people to get off the block and dethrone HOH.  Therefore, the game should be staged that it takes TWO people to win.  If one wants to hinder another, so be it, but it should always take TWO!!  The cake game good example, one could of built, but TWO had to be on top together to win!

I'm with you sista. You know the Ariana / Frankie thing is a goldmine for CBS. Ariana has already made appearances with CBS and now this will get more ratings.

This is seriously about the shittiest thing I have ever seen on Big Brother.  They should just change the name to

"Grodner Screws The Fans & HG's (Again)"!!!

It will be interesting to see this comp and if the little shithead Frankie really won the comp or if Grodner & Co.

gave him every advantage they could.  I'm sure DR also told Caleb they would penalize him if he threw the

comp like he intended to!

So...now we have Nicole who won't vote out Frankie because that is voting out charity; Christine who thinks Frankie

can help her husband Tim with his music career; Caleb who not only thinks Frankie will help him become a superstar

but that he is going to become BFF's with Justin Bieber; Victoria who is a superfan of Ariana so she won't vote him out;

Donny was unimpressed but needs an ally (tho I expect rational game thinking from Donny); and this leaves Derrick to try to keep Cody & Zach from blowing a gasket (and one of the 3 of them is most likely going home even if Donny does not win

the POV).

How could DR tell Caleb he would be penalized when Derek didn't get penalized for throwing the comp to Frankie?

Honestly, it's hard for me to read comments about how brilliant some players are when it's evident the other just so stupid and blatantly naive.  It's so easy to get over on these people. It didn't take much strategy or sense this season to get ahead just needed a half a brain like Frankie and Derrick has.

No hard feelings from me now if Frankie wins because he deserves it, since the others keep blowing chances to get him out and those who supported him.