BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Saw a CBS TV ad that it is going to be a Double Elimination week....using Derrick's undercover status and movie music to spice it up like a Miami Vice take down...funny stuff. Anyways, can someone clear up how it works. I always got the DE confused with the Fastforward.....thanks!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

It's looking like Frankie is gonna get by this one, and they're gonna blow their best chance to get rid of him, stupid, I hope it doesn't bite them in the ass, Frankie is throwing Zach under the bus right now hardcore to stop from getting backdoored

Hopefully he will go out on the Double-E and he can sit in the jury house and give gay lessons

to Zach and tell all about his famous sister!

Feeds were interesting last nite.

Frankie was trying to get a good look at Cody's bits in the cold shower and was shot downnnnnnnnnnnn.

I finally shut feeds down after having to listen to Nicole and that gawd awful whineyarse voice of hers repeating Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyydennnnn and omgawddddddddddddd over and over.

She was on a prude bender concerning kissing and sex.

liz-lemon-eye-roll-and-exhale-30-rock.gi

Feeds were interesting last nite.

Frankie was trying to get a good look at Cody's bits in the cold shower and was shot downnnnnnnnnnnn.

I finally shut feeds down after having to listen to Nicole and that gawd awful whineyarse voice of hers repeating Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyydennnnn and omgawddddddddddddd over and over.

She was on a prude bender concerning kissing and sex.

liz-lemon-eye-roll-and-exhale-30-rock.gi

Her voice makes me want to: 94PvO.gif

Wicked : "

THIS is a compliation of Caleb's lies and Douche Swagger...

http://tamaratattles...-spool-of-lies/ "

Thanks Wicked... Confirms that he holds the record for the biggest prevaricator to have stepped foot in the BB House.

Merriam Webster: Prevaricator

a person who tells lies <she was clearly one of the more practiced prevaricators ever to come before the congressional committee>

Wicked : "

THIS is a compliation of Caleb's lies and Douche Swagger...

http://tamaratattles...-spool-of-lies/ "

Thanks Wicked... Confirms that he holds the record for the biggest prevaricator to have stepped foot in the BB House.

Merriam Webster: Prevaricator

a person who tells lies <she was clearly one of the more practiced prevaricators ever to come before the congressional committee>

Wow, Caleb is AMAZING!

So is "The Quad Squad" am official alliance or was it one if these flash in the pan alliances hat seems to be so popular this season?

The Quad Squad was renamed to "The Rationale". I think that Nicole and Hayden believe it to be real. Cody and Derrick are using it for protection just like they are using the Detonators for protection, and Caleb (last person to still believe in the Bomb Squad) and Victoria. Derrick has additional protection via Team America.

So is "The Quad Squad" am official alliance or was it one if these flash in the pan alliances hat seems to be so popular this season?

I think alliances are pending until after the double eviction on Thursday.

Guest 6Borders

If Zach goes home tomorrow as planned there are going to be a lot of

blow ups because he's going to be talking and accusing all the way out the

door to Julie (I'm sure she's already practicing her "keep it brief's".

Everyone's pretty much figured out Frankie & Christine so I look for Frankie

to jump ship and back-peddle in the damage control department. All depends

who gets the 2nd HOH/POV in the Double-E!!

I'm just hoping for lots of fire works and scrambling this next few weeks.

The prospect of Zach blowing the lid off should BE a deterrent in itself to vote him out.

They were just talking about how much he blabs so HELLO?

put your own foot in the bear trap people you can't complain ( these idiots will )

My FAV discussion was the HG's discussing Caleb never showering. Christine says he stunk walking past her in the kitchen and Victoria said he never showered OR brushed his teeth.

Beastmode stench much?

Maybe at the Looney Bin they'll hose him off and delouse him.

Derrick and Frankie are all about putting Donny on the block so I don't think the TA thing is real to any of the three of them.

You want Derrick and Frankie to protect Donny. You also say that Donny was smart to not do the quests because it might hurt his game.

I am not so sure there is a Team America anymore and TA is not an alliance.

This is a game to win at the end. It is not the nobody go after Donny game.

I didn't say it was a "nobody go after Donny" game. I was actually commenting on Misha's comment about Derrick had the protection of the TA.

Can't wait to see your comments Marty when Derrick gets on the block.

It's a game. If he goes on the block it is OK because only one person can win the game.

The prospect of Zach blowing the lid off should BE a deterrent in itself to vote him out.

They were just talking about how much he blabs so HELLO?

put your own foot in the bear trap people you can't complain ( these idiots will )

My FAV discussion was the HG's discussing Caleb never showering. Christine says he stunk walking past her in the kitchen and Victoria said he never showered OR brushed his teeth.

Beastmode stench much?

Maybe at the Looney Bin they'll hose him off and delouse him.

Yep, Zach's not going quietly like Amber did! They're going to drag him out kicking and screaming. Should be a fun night!

So, now we have Caleb the pig, to add to Caleb the douche, Caleb the psycho and Caleb the liar!

You want Derrick and Frankie to protect Donny. You also say that Donny was smart to not do the quests because it might hurt his game.

I am not so sure there is a Team America anymore and TA is not an alliance.

This is a game to win at the end. It is not the nobody go after Donny game.

It's also not the Donny should do everything to help the others along game, either!

I'm not a fan of his but with all the comments about his age and house habits, I think some believe he should be cowtowing to the others because he is at risk. Well, he is at risk, but not because of age, only because some of them know he is on to them. He is not as stupid as the others who wait with baited breath for their commands from Frankie and Derrick. The guy is doing his own thing!!!! Those two would be already be gone if there were some decent players in the house.

I didn't say it was a "nobody go after Donny" game. I was actually commenting on Misha's comment about Derrick had the protection of the TA.

I'm sure they will be as passive/aggressive as the all the other comments!!!!

I'm sure they will be as passive/aggressive as the all the other comments!!!!

:hypocrite:

Wicked: " Caleb just told them the Kentucky Derby is in Indiana. "

You're kidding, right ?

Nope. Not.

Church Hill Downs is right center of Louisville surrounded by shanty houses and millions of cigarette butts.

His brain must resemble a very very wee tiny little rubber ball bouncing around in that watermelon sized head.