BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night Derrick and Frankie had a convo that seemed a little one sided from what I read....as Frankie was pushing how they (Detenators) had to stay together, they need to keep Zach, and HOW IMPORTANT CHRISTINE IS....Derrick just kept replying "hmmm...or "yeah ". I think Derrick/Cody know the fact that Frankie wants them out just as I feel Frankie knows the same in reverse. And I'm sure Derrick has figured that Frankie has the backing of Christine/Zach whereas he doesn't. Flipping to Nic/Hayden would still put them behind the 8 ball because Nic/Hayden will be able to utilize Donny & Jacosta. As for Vic & Caleb..they go to the power, so if D/C flip they could utilize them. WOW, hmmmm, now this is getting a little interesting for sure, if only for a couple days! I love watching two power players minds go at it especially when they are within the same alliance. Whatever decision Derrick makes I hope it don't bite him in the dupa!

Last night Derrick and Frankie had a convo that seemed a little one sided from what I read....as Frankie was pushing how they (Detenators) had to stay together, they need to keep Zach, and HOW IMPORTANT CHRISTINE IS....Derrick just kept replying "hmmm...or "yeah ". I think Derrick/Cody know the fact that Frankie wants them out just as I feel Frankie knows the same in reverse. And I'm sure Derrick has figured that Frankie has the backing of Christine/Zach whereas he doesn't. Flipping to Nic/Hayden would still put them behind the 8 ball because Nic/Hayden will be able to utilize Donny & Jacosta. As for Vic & Caleb..they go to the power, so if D/C flip they could utilize them. WOW, hmmmm, now this is getting a little interesting for sure, if only for a couple days! I love watching two power players minds go at it especially when they are within the same alliance. Whatever decision Derrick makes I hope it don't bite him in the dupa!

I agree it is getting so dicey and really hard to figure out who to go with. I know for now Derrick keeps telling Cody they should keep Zach and ride it out for at least another week.

It is hard to figure out if Zach is more on team Frankie or team Cody/Derrick. Christine is so far up Frankie's azz.

It is going to get interesting in the next week and the double eviction coming up. whooooooooo hoooooooo

I hope Nic gets into a "what if" convo with Chris to use Veto (though I know she doesn't care) just to hear how the conversation goes.....I think Nic knows Chris has tossed her aside already, but Chris has said she can manipulate Nic and MAKE her see voting to keep Zac is best (tie breaker). With Nic aware of Chris's sketchy friendship .... it will make for good LFU.....:)

Players always seem to want to ride things out for 1 more week, just to find the knife in their back the next week. If they let Zankie off the hook this week, I think they will live to regret it. Derrick has already basically made a deal for the backdoor. He has to know that if he backs out now, it is only a matter of time before Frankie finds out and starts plotting to stab him first.

If Derrick holds back on the back door plan, he deserves to go by the hands of Frankie.

I agree, and I did like his comment about Victoria tonight that she hasn't moved that fast since Black Friday. lol

The gloves should be off for Derrick and Frankie now, neither one has a plan to sit next to the other one in the end, so one of them needs to go.

Guest 6Borders

Why does BB have these people in the house if they need special privledges???

Victoria sure got over "I can't sleep in a room with men" (prob game play all along she and

her mom cooked up) and now Frankie demands a onesie AND a sleeping bag because he's

a have-not and has some circulation problem. BB has just opened the door for accommodating

every HG from now until the show is finally cancelled (because they can't come up with anything

worth watching anymore) by allowing these people to walk all over them rather than risk

something (and they have been on thin ice with the slop for quite some time).

Personally, if you have a problem that keeps you from playing the game either you don't

apply or don't accept being an HG or you take a penalty nom for special privledges...or BB gets rid

of the stupid Have/Have Not & Slop crap and we go back to the good old days of everyone

competes for food and privledges (ie: the hot tub used to be locked down, etc).

Why does BB have these people in the house if they need special privledges???

Victoria sure got over "I can't sleep in a room with men" (prob game play all along she and

her mom cooked up) and now Frankie demands a onesie AND a sleeping bag because he's

a have-not and has some circulation problem. BB has just opened the door for accommodating

every HG from now until the show is finally cancelled (because they can't come up with anything

worth watching anymore) by allowing these people to walk all over them rather than risk

something (and they have been on thin ice with the slop for quite some time).

Personally, if you have a problem that keeps you from playing the game either you don't

apply or don't accept being an HG or you take a penalty nom for special privledges...or BB gets rid

of the stupid Have/Have Not & Slop crap and we go back to the good old days of everyone

competes for food and privledges (ie: the hot tub used to be locked down, etc).

Because special interest groups and that PC bullsh!t has become an enabling disease.

Hell, look at the amount of people chewing HAPPY pills just to get through their woe is me day.

I bet half of them are on some sort of weak link med.

I think they ALL need to be on SLOP from the get-go and should EARN a decent meal.

More than likely, BB found Victoria so obnoxious in her interviews that they knew we would appreciate her special personality. Or personalities. We gave them so much chit last year that clearly they searched far afield to present us people like Victoria, Caleb, Jocasta, Zach, Frankie and Christine. Very difficult to find prospective house guests with such large personas; don't you know?

Guest 6Borders

I think they ALL need to be on SLOP from the get-go and should EARN a decent meal.

Best idea I have heard in 10 seasons!! (yoo-hooo, Grdner are you listening???)

Let them go in the house, be immediately stripped of their fancy duds and given BB

loincloiths in their BB Bags (Grodner steals everything else from Survivor, why not "buffs"); they start right off with comps for beds, food and clothing, hot showers & hot tubs, pool & pool (water & billards) privledges and let it build from there.

More than likely, BB found Victoria so obnoxious in her interviews that they knew we would appreciate her special personality. Or personalities. We gave them so much chit last year that clearly they searched far afield to present us people like Victoria, Caleb, Jocasta, Zach, Frankie and Christine. Very difficult to find prospective house guests with such large personas; don't you know?

Send............ me................ in.....................

They definitely tried something new with low key types like Derrick and Donny. They are viewer favorites for sure and I think it paid off for BB ratings.

Only Frankie, Zach and Paola are the loud mouths of the house this season compared to the bunch of loud mouths last season. Yeah, that didn't work out for them too well with the viewer backlash.

Wow, Derrick really throwing Donny under the bus to Frankie and hoping that America really thinks he was wrong in not taking that stupid "mission". Can't wait til Derrick is sitting on the block! And yes I am a Donny fan.

I hope Hayden or Donny get HOH, should be interesting.

I'm a little lost, I don't have the live feeds so all I get is the BBAD on TVGN and the CBS episodes:

So last I could see Nicole, Derrick, Cody and Hayden started The Quad Squad, and they wanted to backdoor Frankie, now I'm watching BBAD and they're saying it's Zack that's gotta go so:

1. What did Frankie do to get Derrick and Cody to turn on him? I think I heard them saying something like Frankie was running to Nicole and trying to start an alliance and throw the Detonators under the bus? What exactly did I miss with this situation?

AND

2. Why all the sudden is it Zach now, what did he do to get Derrick and Cody to get his back over Frankie's, cause I seen him and Cody talking about it in the bathroom then Derrick and Nicole talking about it in the HOH room, please help me clear this up :( lol

#teamderrick

*what did Frankie do to get Derrick and Cody back on his side and turn on Zach

OOOHHH also one more thing, where and when did this LTA alliance start?

Sorry I have so many questions lol

It's looking like Frankie is gonna get by this one, and they're gonna blow their best chance to get rid of him, stupid, I hope it doesn't bite them in the ass, Frankie is throwing Zach under the bus right now hardcore to stop from getting backdoored