BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

I think it would have been funny to have Donny and Christine in those costumes. That would have made my week. I think Derrick would have looked scary in it also.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would have been funny to have Donny and Christine in those costumes. That would have made my week. I think Derrick would have looked scary in it also.

That would have been too funny. I wonder if they would have revised the costumes in that case, making up two leaftards.

Guest 6Borders

I think the only hope of some excitement this week is if Donny

wins the POV and takes Jocasta off the block (I don't see her winning anything).

My prediction is that Zach will win the POV because the fans love to hate him

and production likes a good box office draw so the comp will most likely

be geared toward a good Zach Attack and the in-your-face attitude he will have!

If Zach comes off I think the Quad-o-Nators will pressure Nicole to put up

Donny (as a pawn of course) and then vote him out.

Who is the Quad-o-nators. I missed that.

She will 100% put up Frankie to be evicted. The Quad Squad seems like a solid real alliance.

If you watched last night her talk with Derrick and Cody she was really in charge of the conversation and nobody was controlling her. It was about 9:30 pm BBT.

So nut-job Caleb and dipsh!t Victoria ( lawdy that girl is dumb ) are wearing leafy bikini outfits. Supposedly Adam & Eve or some other fictional jungle cartoon characters... and tethered together by a vine.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he spins this story into some tale that is of epic proportions.

Tarzan and Jane --- Frankie could be Cheetah!

What I don't get is why is Frankie sleeping with Nic in HOH???? Thought she had more or less said she wasn't going too and let him know politely he couldn't. When he talked about being cold downstairs she offered him an HOH robe instead of saying sleep here. What he do, just plop in arse in the bed and not leave????

Derrick knows that Frankie is one of his biggest competitors. He would be happy if Nicole put him up and Frankie was sent packing. The blood would be on her hands and he could tell Frankie there was nothing he could do to keep him off the block.

The alliance of Derrick, Cody, Nicole and Hayden is a pretty good one. Derrick hasn't shown that he is great at comps (maybe throwing, maybe not) but the rest have shown they can win. Derrick will be able to be the leader of this group without looking like he is leading.

I am really curious to see if Derrick really will vote out his Team America alliance member Frankie? It seems like the "Rationale" alliance could be a strong one but it is a dangerous one because if Frankie goes, Christina and Zach are going to know that Cody and Derrick switched sides to a new alliance that they are not a part of. I'm very curious to see who wins POV today.

I am really curious to see if Derrick really will vote out his Team America alliance member Frankie? It seems like the "Rationale" alliance could be a strong one but it is a dangerous one because if Frankie goes, Christina and Zach are going to know that Cody and Derrick switched sides to a new alliance that they are not a part of. I'm very curious to see who wins POV today.

Yep this is the time where it gets good and things are dicey.

Guest 6Borders

Let The Games Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ps: there have been so many alliances I combined Detonators with Quad Squad and made

it "Quad-o-Nators")

Let The Games Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ps: there have been so many alliances I combined Detonators with Quad Squad and made

it "Quad-o-Nators")

LOL - good one. Now the Rationales

A few minutes ago Donny, Hayden, Derrick and Cody were still in the HOH room waiting for the POV to be over.

I'm curious to see how they did the Comp with Victoria and Caleb strung together.

Me too. From the Zack background noise you could occasionally hear, it sounded like it was one of those comps where you have to put the house guest pic on the wall in a certain order or according to questions... seems odd they would do it together bc you could cheat.

As she was talking to the rest of the detonators, it seems like she won't use it. If she used it, she must imagine that she will incur the wrath of the remaining guys. I don't see her sticking her neck out THAT far.

Yep, Christine was all happy and very animated over winning the POV which she proudly wore around her neck. She recounted her story of how she was able to win many times. All HG said it was fun and I'm thinking it was the Morph game.

No fun for us this week, since Christine will probably not use it. Too bad someone else with balls couldn't have won it.

Frankie wasn't his usual bubbly self last night on BBAD. Wonder what's up with that?

Zach and Victoria kept saying "I had it" but I guess not enough to win.

Nicole has said several times that Jocasta leaving would be a waste of her HOH. She has told Hayden that she no longer trusts Christine, so her only option to get Zach out is to deceive Christine into using the Veto. Once used she could put Frankie up and sit back and watch the fireworks.