BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just wow! What sorry excuses for men sitting up in the hoh? Worse man crew in BB history. Bunch of fishwives, all they do is talk about eachother and game. They have nothing else of interest to discuss.

It appears that not only Caleb is obsessed with Amber. They all are and they all can't stop talking about her. It sounds like jealousy.

Derrick - repeated the backdoor story at least 5 times. WTF does he care what Caleb's family think about Amber. MYOB and play the game asshole.

Zack - What do you care how Amber treated Caleb? It's none of your freakin business and shut your pie hole too and fix your lisp and the lip smacking sounds.

Cody - it's time you come out of the closet.

Caleb - Amber doesn't want you. so you'll throw her to the wolves. How you encourage that Zack spectable proves you are a bigger asshole than I originally thought.

Frankie - sick of his constant eating. It's hard to hear the others every night over your chewing and utensils hitting the container. I hope he gets his.

Do you think the DR has a hand in that or is Zach just that diabolical???

It's not an act that requires any sort of in depth thought or magic.

He's an ornery kid and knows a weak spot can be used against someone else. Caleb's Amber obsession has gotten on everyones nerves so he's just pushing the red button for results.

I'm not watching the feeds this year so please tell me if you think I'm not correct.

This group of people are the worst secret keepers ever! AND why haven't they figured this out by now?

Alliance members are throwing each other under the bus. AND then they don't do anything about it. They target people they don't like or the girl that looked at them funny of wouldn't "go on a date"...........

Guest 6Borders

I think the ants just won the unofficial Team America Challenge and I am voting them

America's Fav Entertainment Players. Watching Cody and Zack freaking out about

the ants all over the HOH room was the best entertainment of the season!

I still suspect that BB raises them on an ant farm somewhere on the studio lot

just for BB!!!! :devilish:

Guest 6Borders

If they weren't such pigs they wouldn't have the problem. They are disgusting the way they leave food and garbage everywhere.

I agree, but it was still funny as all get-out, especially Zach freaking out as Cody raced around

with the spray can. The ants definitely won that round and they will be back!

I still find it odd that they have ants every year. This is a set, not a house and CBS could bait the outside

perimeter!

I agree, but it was still funny as all get-out, especially Zach freaking out as Cody raced around

with the spray can. The ants definitely won that round and they will be back!

I still find it odd that they have ants every year. This is a set, not a house and CBS could bait the outside

perimeter!

I'll have to flashback and watch it.

Maybe BB does bring them in to punish them for being pigs! :devilish:

Guest 6Borders

Derrick should've cop body slammed Psycho Caleb yesterday for blocking the sliding door on purpose.

In a perfect world I would agree...in the BB world he'd risk getting expelled!

I stayed away from the posts for the first part of the season, just to test myself. I wanted to see if I had the same opinions about the HG as most, and am surprised to see so many different views. I have gotten the live feeds every year since season 5., I actually find the majority of this cast very likable. There are only two that I just don't like-Devin and Caleb. The rest seem to be nice friendly people that are on a game that you are not supposed to be nice friendly people to get to the end. I even liked Britt, but was getting tired of the single mother thing. I also hope she realizes that she looks so much better with her hair just natural (well with extensions) instead of that beehive teased thing she does. Otherwise, they all have some good qualities and don't seem to be horrible human beings. It is a game of manipulation and survival, so the gloves will have to come off at some point. Am excited to watch the Bomb Squad implode. Have a great day everyone ! !

I stayed away from the posts for the first part of the season, just to test myself. I wanted to see if I had the same opinions about the HG as most, and am surprised to see so many different views. I have gotten the live feeds every year since season 5., I actually find the majority of this cast very likable. There are only two that I just don't like-Devin and Caleb. The rest seem to be nice friendly people that are on a game that you are not supposed to be nice friendly people to get to the end. I even liked Britt, but was getting tired of the single mother thing. I also hope she realizes that she looks so much better with her hair just natural (well with extensions) instead of that beehive teased thing she does. Otherwise, they all have some good qualities and don't seem to be horrible human beings. It is a game of manipulation and survival, so the gloves will have to come off at some point. Am excited to watch the Bomb Squad implode. Have a great day everyone ! !

Nice post! I hope those gloves come off sooner.

Has there been any rumors about how long the two HoHs will last? It is making for a boring game when every week it is pretty much the same people going on the block. The only ones who might put different people up are Donny and the preacher but if they are HoH with anyone else, they have no choice but to put up people that they hope will lose the BotB.

Guest 6Borders

I hope "The Detentionators" and production are not going to ruin our fun and tell Caleb

Amber is going out the door. I want to see some serious drama and fireworks on

Thursday night!

I hope "The Detentionators" and production are not going to ruin our fun and tell Caleb

Amber is going out the door. I want to see some serious drama and fireworks on

Thursday night!

Last night's feed a lot went down and Caleb is on board with evicting Amber. It is unanimous right now.

Of course Caleb could have a change of heart today.

This group seems to get along really well this year. Nicole and Zach are laughing and cutting up after his stupid nomination speech. They are doing a lot of hugging and playing around. Of course, they are plotting against each other while making their stay in the house "nice" and a little boring.

Ready for the backstabbing and drama to start, anytime, soon, today. :devilish:

I am with you on that, BBLover4ever. I watched a bit last night and all they needed was a guitar and a campfire. I hope somebody starts a good face-slapping fight or spreads some evil lies soon. Season 16. The BB lobotomy. I am hoping that caleb gets it going when amber goes bye.

I am with you on that, BBLover4ever. I watched a bit last night and all they needed was a guitar and a campfire. I hope somebody starts a good face-slapping fight or spreads some evil lies soon. Season 16. The BB lobotomy. I am hoping that caleb gets it going when amber goes bye.

I just dont want to see another GinaMarie meltdown after Nick left. That was exhausting to watch. Hopefully he decides to avenge his Queen and goes on a rampage against those who kicked her out.

I'm not on his side, just in it for the spectatorship of it all.

More than likey, he will sink into a puddle of self pity and evaporate out of the house.

Guest 6Borders

Another week of potential drama and fireworks shot to shoot!

Caleb is now on Team Evict Amber and it seems pretty likely she knows

(or has a very strong suspicion) she is leaving...borriiiinnnnngggg!!

We need to see a couple of Dudonators on the block!

BB is played out. Everyone knows all the ins and outs and the game's over before it's started.

The only reason TO watch is the minor hope someone will have an over the top personality or recreate the game.

neither this season

INFO NEEDED: How exactly would a double eviction night work?

They would show the eviction, run quickly to play for HoH and then nominate more houseguests and evict right away. I can't imagine they would be able to do that with this double HoH thing though.