BB16 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Caleb is becoming aware that he is sitting on the fringe of his one time alliance. The others spend a lot of time together and he isn't there with them as much. There defiantly isn't as much game talk when he is present.

What I would love to see happen is for Julie to come on and say expect the unexpected and tell them that the winner of the most steps is inmmune which I think would be Brittany and make Cody put up someone at the bottom I am not sure who is at the bottom but it would be worth it just to see their faces when they realize that she would be staying and hopefully one of theres would be going up. But they would probably vote out Donny so that would suck. Something needs to shake up this predictable house and soon.

that punishment was brutal especially since it was only for one pov. They made it sound like it was for BotB also. I would think something else would come of it oh well I can dream

Guest 6Borders

Once the riff-raff are eliminated and the floaters are fluffed & folded the rest can

start playing the game.

It's going to be 10-0. Other than joking, there's no discussion on keeping her.

Thanks. I guess even those who want to keep her will vote with the house. My hope for future BB is that the unanimous vote disappears. Also, I want the DRs to be shown to the jury again.

Amber, Cody, Caleb and Derrick are on the bottom of the list for possible have-nots next week. I'd like that. Seeing that detonator group in have not land would make for some good entertainment. lol

I was told it was Nicole, Victoria, Jocasta and Christine.

Is the list still up? I can't find it.

and you know for sure it could not be Amber on the list. She never stops moving from room to room and doesn't sleep much.

I was told it was Nicole, Victoria, Jocasta and Christine.

Is the list still up? I can't find it.

and you know for sure it could not be Amber on the list. She never stops moving from room to room and doesn't sleep much.

This list sounds more correct to me. Those fitbits have a tendancy to track just arm movement so I thought that Christine would clock more movement because her hands are always on her nose. Nicole's hands are always on her face too.

Either way, those four look to be the most sedentary otherwise and deserve to be have-nots. I wonder how Christine will deal with that?

Why are we continually subjected to this sham called eviction night? Just let the HOH evict. Thursdays have become a big bore.

i agree lol :animated_bouncy:

Lets see...prediction for noms and reason chosen....

Franker...Amber/Jocasta (using...ladies you can do it like you did b4, please for me and my grandpa!)

Zacher...Victoria/Caleb (using the "man I just need your beast mode cowboy to win!!!)

The way this game is going the last six people in the house are going to be all guys. At that point the interest in the show will go south and CBS will end up with a whole lot less viewers than they expect in the latter part of the season.

Zach is driving me absolutely insane! I have never seen anyone get so drunk with power as I have seen Zach get. Ugh!!!

Frankie's noms need to lose the BotB.

No way! Zach needs to stay HoH. This is the only way we'll get entertainment this week. I'm watching him talk with Cody and Frankie right now and he's going insane.

He's the only one from that alliance who might do something interesting. Like put up Christine.

Also, he's against putting up Donny. So I have bias there.

First decision that BB has made that I am happy about is the have-nots being the ones who have the least activity and I hope they continue with this method. It means that the HGs have control over their fate instead of the HoH getting to chose to punish the ones they want weak for the comps.