Caleb Reynolds (Week 1 HoH) - HoH2

Slimcruz

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont be surprised if he ends up being the first hoh

the bb gods will just make him it since there is controversy surrounding him just to mess with the fans and it would make good tv too :animated_bouncy:

:animated_bouncy:

My girlfriends who are on FB that don't know Caleb and don't follow the news are falling in love with Caleb and voting for him. LOL

I have to admit, the twisted humorist in me wants to see peoples faces if he gets voted for Team America. There are many reasons to do this:

For those who hate Caleb:

1) Paints a huge target on his back

2) Forces him to be in an alliance with the most liberal in the household

3) Might force him to turn on an alliance

For those who love Caleb:

1) Help him earn some money

2) Um, because you love him?

Don't be surprised if he gets the 2nd nod... He came across as super adorable with his smile in the HOH comp... LOL

So Caleb bonded with Frankie in the HOH... He is apparently bonded/aligned with Devin... And he's crushing on Amber.

Safe for the week. :-)

strange world

but good for him :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Don't like him any better now than I did in his interview and bio (and has nothing to do

with his dad ranting all over the forums).

Caleb is playing too much the bad ass. His performance in the HOH (dropping his hand

off the tube) is going to have a few people thinking once he's not in a power position.

I would so love to see him out the door this week!

His Dad is ranting all over the forums? Ugh! I think family should have to shut up while their loved ones are in the house.

Is he using his ex military career yet? BTW.... most military say former and not "ex". That caught my attention in last night's show. (Speaking as a former military wife)

Yeah. Somebody should tell his Dad to shut the hell up and let him know that Big Brother house guest's families are supposed to just stay the hell away from forums and not post AT ALL while their family member is in Big Brother. Sounds absolutely fair and right to me. To hell with the first amendment.

His Dad is ranting all over the forums? Ugh! I think family should have to shut up while their loved ones are in the house.

Is he using his ex military career yet? BTW.... most military say former and not "ex". That caught my attention in last night's show. (Speaking as a former military wife)

I think he means "axe" military because that is what I think he got from the government. I think he is a scary guy and he doesn't look an inch over 5'9". Caleb and Joey will make this a miserable BB season for me.

Lamasquerrade... I think you're being generous with the 5'9".

SlimCruz - lighten up...... We all just loveeeeee the family members getting all nasty to other posters telling them how fabulous their family member is.

Yes, I was generous. Lil Caleb surely has a Napolean complex. Agree, on the second point too because the excitement we don't get from the house can easily be found on this board.

I don't see Caleb winning the whole thing unless the others implode on each other and he stays quiet long enough to squeek through and dominate in later competitions. But I do see him lasting a few more weeks. The house has bigger, more annoying targets. Like Devin. And Joey. And if they wise up, Zach.

With that said, I have to say that the Caleb I am seeing in the house is exactly like the one I remember. Slightly egotistical but he has a good heart. Girl crazy.... definitely girl crazy and unless Amber actually feels the same way that he does (we will see soon what happened BEFORE the live feeds came on), he needs to cut her quick from the game. He's not homophobic. We've seen past homophobic contestants REFUSE to sleep in a bed with a gay man.... he doesn't care that Frankie is gay. He gets along with him GREAT. He's not racist. A true racist would never align with someone from another race. He is aligned with Devin. The house even talks about Caleb and Devin being best buds.

My faith in my friend is fully restored. And no, he isn't a stalker type. He is just smitten right now.

To be honest, I feel MUCH better now. I was very torn on this whole thing. So unless if I see something drastic happen, Caleb has my full support.