Amber Borzotra (Week 1)

WickedOne

Maybe it wasn't jealously but more like shock that showed on her face. When she is sitting next to a women who is a little plump and not as beautiful as she is and a big, muscle guy is checking out that woman and not her? That can't happen!

Maybe it wasn't jealously but more like shock that showed on her face. When she is sitting next to a women who is a little plump and not as beautiful as she is and a big, muscle guy is checking out that woman and not her? That can't happen!

Maybe you are reading a little more into her look than you should. I will say that I most certainly had the look you describe.

For some reason, I like her okay. I thought it was cute when she hugged Caleb and told him, "you smell good." You should ally with Caleb, Amber, but keep it clean.

Amber could easily have won her comp. Caleb won his. Not sure how they would fare with other than phys comps.

Hate to bring up the race card, but Amber is as Devin is and Joey is not what they are and there is that attraction outside of the fold thing that the dark women resent mightily because they want to keep the men of their group for themselves especially since the men of the pale persuasion are less likely to consider them because of the hype that they are less attractive and because culturally the darker women are stronger in their community and pale men do not like strong women...these are generalities...that are not individual but seem to be the norm accepted on both sides of the color line.

There could be some truth to that, Rose. I dunno. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think maybe Amber likes big, muscled men and like Marty mentioned previously; Devin might like the significant junk that Joey carries in that trunk. It is all about chemistry and attraction. Eh?

There could be some truth to that, Rose. I dunno. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think maybe Amber likes big, muscled men and like Marty mentioned previously; Devin might like the significant junk that Joey carries in that trunk. It is all about chemistry and attraction. Eh?

Junk? It's more like the u-haul that carries the junk.

Caleb seems to be trying to force her to respond to him in the way that HE believes she should. He has said that he will tell her that the only way he will "carry" her to the end is if she promises to go out with him afterwards. That he is the big dog of the house, the boss. The other men are encouraging this behavior from him even though she has said to a few people that she is not interested in Caleb in that way. I see a vendetta push to get her out if Caleb doesn't get the response from her that he wants.