Rob and Amber Get Married

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

I know this may be controversial, but it is JMHO ...

I would like to see a reality show around the wedding ... we have only seen these two in a competitive sense, I would like to see what they are "really" like!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ranster your wish is about to be granted. They are filming their wedding I believe in May. So, we will see them together and in a non competitive way..I know..I'm totally ashamed, but I will watch it..I can't help myself

Rob and Amber married on Saturday.

Survivor All-Stars and Amazing Race 7 couple Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich were officially married on Saturday, according to a report Andy Dehnart received.

This confirms a report last week from the Beaver County Times that they were to be married Saturday at an allegedly secret ceremony in the Bahamas. The correspondent writes that "an elaborate wedding" took place on Atlantis "at sunset on the beach with a lavish poolside reception for about 200. There were shell arches made for the bride to walk through, and ... the groom and his men were all in casual wear, no ties. The cake was decorated in shells, as were the tables."

Atlantis, by the way, is the resort that Rob and Amber coincidentally won a trip to during the second leg of The Amazing Race. (This will certainly fuel the conspiracy theories; since CBS is airing the wedding, perhaps they gave them the trip just to save money!)

Amber's web site says that the wedding will air May 24 on CBS from 9 to 11 p.m., which is also the same evening the final American Idol 4 contestants will perform for the last time, all of which explains why that's also the time the apocalypse is scheduled to begin.

=====

Beaver County Times

Upcoming nuptials kept hush by network

Scott Tady - Times Entertainment Writer

04/15/2005

Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano will tie the knot Saturday.

The "Survivor" sweeties are set to say "I do" in a wedding ceremony in the Bahamas.

CBS will tape the ceremony for broadcast on May 24.

CBS is carefully guarding details of the wedding. As required by the network, Brkich and her Brighton Township family have refused to comment on wedding details.

And wedding guests have been required to sign confidentiality contracts, promising not to divulge any secrets.

But it's hard to keep a secret in a community as small as Beaver County, especially when local residents reportedly spotted a CBS camera crew at Brkich's wedding shower March 5 at Seven Oaks Country Club in Ohioville, and while gown-gazing at Skye's the Limit bridal shop in Rochester.

Through people acquainted with wedding guests, The Times has learned that much of the wedding party left Wednesday for the Bahamas. Reportedly bridesmaids will wear teal. In a prior CBS interview, Brkich revealed she wanted males at the wedding to wear summery white linen.

The TV couple certainly has honeymoon options, having won trips to London and the French Riviera on the current season of CBS's "The Amazing Race."

Brkich, 26, and Mariano, 29, already have acquired a home near Pensacola, Fla., where Mariano's family has real estate.

Guest Willa

Rob and Amber tied the knot on April 15th in the Bahamas, according to an artilce www.survivornews.net. CBS will air the wedding in May.

Also an interesting article there about Romber on the Amazing Race and Jeff Probst's thoughts on how they have changed the game.

Guest Taloola

I'm happy for them now that I've seen them play. They work thru things much better than a lot of other couples from the past. Won't mention any names :roll:

Guest GaYToR

Congratulations to Rob and Amber, and I sincerely wish them all the happiness in the world.

I regret that I will not be able to attend the CBS presentation of the wedding. Unfortunately I have a prior commitment to wash my hair that night :P :wink: and :twisted:

offtopic.gif Your Hair....Just my 2twocents.gif2twocents.gif...lol

You know Im j/j....found some new smilies and you know me Gaytor gottal play with them...lol.....Since those are your trademark remarks...I brought them here special for you Gaytor...You and your 2 cents....lol

Congratulations ROMBER....see I was being way...offtopic.gif

Guest XandraSkye

I think it's wonderful that they got married. I'm very, very happy for them. Even more so now that I've seen them on TAR and I see how well they get along. I bet she was a beautiful bride and, of course, Rob looked hot.

I will definitely record it when it comes on CBS. If I watch it, that's another story. :P

Rob and Amber getting married almost takes the sting out of another famous couple getting divorced. :cry:

Hey a new game... 

Ok...  Click on the link above... 

and then in the new window, click on the link back to here  then again in the new window back to there... and so on and so on...  See who can get to the end... 

I will be the judge...

:rofl

King you are a crack up.

Best wishes to the Newlyweds.

For all you Idol watchers out there the wedding is going to be aired the same night at the Idol finale how cruel of the networks to plan such a thing! Anyway I am so happy for Rob and Amber I loved them on Survivor All Stars I will def. watch the wedding :D

hugs2.gif

I wish them all the happiness, they really do make an adorable couple and they really enjoy being with one another.....Xandra I hope you find you a Rob of your own...he does seem so in tune with Amber, it's like they are soul mate...I know it sounds corny, but they are truly that line

" You Complete Me" they complete each other perfectly.

CBS Will Air Wedding of 'Survivors'

CBS Will Air Two-Hour Special of the Wedding of 'Survivors' Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano

They fell in love on TV, and their nuptials will be shown on TV.

A two-hour prime-time special on the wedding of Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, who were cast members on CBS' "Survivor All-Stars," will air May 24 (9 p.m. ET), the network announced Tuesday.

"Rob and Amber Get Married" will document the planning, the bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the wedding ceremony, which was held Saturday in the Bahamas.

Mariano proposed to Brkich on the live finale of "Survivor All-Stars" in May 2004. Since she wore a shirt proclaiming, "I (heart) Rob," the answer wasn't in much doubt.

She beat Mariano by just one vote to win the reality show's $1 million prize, but told The Associated Press afterward: "We didn't even care who was going to win. We knew we both had each other for the rest of lives."

"Boston Rob" Mariano earlier appeared on "Survivor: Marquesas." Brkich was first a castaway on "Survivor: The Australian Outback." They are now contestants on the seventh season of CBS' "The Amazing Race."

Blue Rose TOOO FUNNNY!

Seriously I guess if it couldnt be me, I will wish Amber luck (LOL) Rob is such a hottie, and I am guessing life with him will always be an adventure.

If a relationship can withstand being on a deserted island with no toothbrushes or showers and a trip around the world that is designed in part to drive couples crazy with one another, they will make it to the end.

HA to everyone said Rob was just using her/Amber was just using him! Its nice to see true love.

Go ROMBER!

Congratulations to Rob & Amber. :!: I have enjoyed them on Survivor's and The Amazing Race-7. Glad to see them doing so well.

They are playing the best game ever on The Amazing Race. :idea:

My Invitation was lost in the mail, I guess! But I will forgive this Hot Couple.

One of my co-workers stayed at the Atlantis last week and was there for the wedding. She couldn't get a pic. of them, she said as soon as she brought out her camera..people came running over screaming..WE OWN THE RIGHTS TO ALL PICTURES!! She did sneak in and get pic's of their table settings HA!!..what a beautiful place to get married..

She said she saw Rob and that he was soooo good looking, but I knew that already :wink: