How Are Teams Chosen?

This may have already been explained somewhere...but I didn't see it. I understand that the first week, the producers created the two teams. However, are these teams set in stone for the rest of the season, or will the teams be re-drawn weekly? I would hope re-drawn. Even better if it's random draw.

I guess we'll be finding out for sure in a few hours, but I don't think there will necessarily be two teams.

Obviously right now there are the first eight and the second eight, but once this week is over, it will likely be everyone for themselves.

For example, if all 16 were participating in the HoH competition on last night's show, they could have made the last two standing HoHs.

I know that the new memory wall TV screens are set up with 8 frames around each big screen, but that won't necessarily mean there are official team designations.

Can't wait to find out!

If each HOH person gets to pick 2 HGs to be on the block... and then when 1 of those teams wins the competition against the other - and is not in jeopardy any more...

HOW will this put the ousted HOH person in jeopardy that week ?

Sorry... can't think of any other way to explain this block I've got about this....

If each HOH person gets to pick 2 HGs to be on the block... and then when 1 of those teams wins the competition against the other - and is not in jeopardy any more...

HOW will this put the ousted HOH person in jeopardy that week ?

Sorry... can't think of any other way to explain this block I've got about this....

I don't fully understand it either. But assuming the POV comp comes after the Battle of the Block comp and the POV winner used the POV, then I guess the ousted HOH could be nominated.