Brittany Martinez BB16 (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Brittany Martinez

brittanymartinez_bio.jpg

Hometown: Long Beach, CA

Current City: Torrance, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, loving and loyal.

Favorite Activities: Dancing, working out, being crafty, sewing and fashion.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being away from my family and kids. I've never gone longer than a weekend without my kids let alone months of not seeing them or talking with them. The same goes for my family. We’re a very tight knit family so that’s going to be a challenge for me.

Do you have a strategy for winning Big Brother?: I'm going to go in without too much of a set strategy until I’ve been able to feel out the other house guests.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Britney was pretty entertaining to watch.

What are you afraid of: Heights! I am terrified of heights!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My determination to never give up. I refuse to let my past and the hard times get the best of me.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… To live, to love and to repeat it daily.

What would you take into the house and why: Pictures of my kids, my phone and my best friend.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would never forget where I came from and all those who have always been there for me before I became famous.

Brittany is a mother of three who once faked labor to get out of a speeding ticket. She recently started dating again after 8 years of marriage.

Guest 6Borders

"event coordinator"...hmmmmmmm!!!

(How was it Marcellas & Danielle put it about Tonya: stripper masquerading as a mother!!)

She's gonna produce a lot of croc tears for sympathy!

She's going into the house with a goal. When a HG has kids they are always thinking about them and what they can do to make it to the end. She'll be driven because of those kids so I'm not counting her out just now. We'll see how she adapts once she's met everybody. She could surprise us. :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Will miss hashtags and social media over her kids...nice!!!!

No clue what the game is about but recruits always stay in a while.

She loves to play to the camera for sure!!!

Will miss hashtags and social media over her kids...nice!!!!

No clue what the game is about but recruits always stay in a while.

She loves to play to the camera for sure!!!

I know - that did NOT impress me about this girl.

o another recruit sad face

they must have recruit her for a reason

i think she will be dislike a lot i get that vibe

the mother thingy is a big front

she will give bb their money worth which is why they cast her :animated_bouncy:

I don't agree that she will miss her kids. Who leaves little kids for three months if they don't have to? She might SAY she does to elicit sympathy.

Event planner? What kind of events? Patron parties at bars? Puleeze

Her strategy going in (or lack thereof) is actually kind of smart because without knowing who the others are and what the twist will be it is hard to come up with a strategy getting in. The one thing that I wonder about with her is how will she be at competitions because she doesn't come across as much of a competitor and she might need to be to win this game.

I saw another interview - her children are 12, 7 and 5. I guess if they are with grandparents having fun and they have each other they would probably be OK.

Just thinking. She must have been about 17 when she got prego the first time.

As far as her personality in her interview.... meh

wonder what she will fake to get her way in the game :animated_bouncy: