September 22nd Show Coverage

Jem

Survivor: Guatemala

Episode 2:

This is your Survivor Show Thread and this is how it works:

We need people to cover the show so we can post a summary on our Survivor Page. We need volunteers to commit to writing a segment (from commercial to commercial) and people who will post as they watch the show. Anyone doing screen caps can post them in this thread too. When you have written your segment, please post it here and it will get picked up and edited into our show summary.

The show is nearly here

Anyone. :D

Hey Jem

I was just planning on doing the same as I did last week is that not what u wanted,,, I did the last segment and can do it for the whole season.. If that is not the case pls let me know otherwise I will just do it and post it here after the show.. thanks mashee

Guest ranster627
Hey Jem

I was just planning on doing the same as I did last week is that not what u wanted,,, I did the last segment and can do it for the whole season.. If that is not the case pls let me know otherwise I will just do it and post it here after the show.. thanks mashee

yes MASHEE ... please do!

Televised Show Coverage: September 22, 2005

(never done this for Survivor, so be patient)

Last time on Survivor ... we begin with 16 and tey are surprised by Stephenie and Bobby Jon added to the cast

some aren't happy

1st reward is for camp and flint

they show the Trek

Nakum wins

Yaxha carries on ...

Steph loves tribe

other tribe suffers illnesses

Immunity ... Yaxha wins

Jim evicted from Nakum

17 left

opening sequence ...

Highlights of last weeks show

17 are left who will be voted out tonight.

Nakum , walking back to camp . Bobby john says tonight we had tribal council and seem like where I live , I might have to start paying rent.

Margrette , is a sick , sick feeling knowing we had to go and then come back.

talking how bobby john is so damn serious and we have and amazing tribe as we get to know each other.

Gary saying he told them that he is a landscaper not a qaurter back , they didn't ask him what he did 15 years ago so I don't have to tell them.

Stephanie hoping to keep there little family together for a long , long time

Blake is still struggling to get breath Margrette says something is not right.

Brandon says he has had problems the whole time they been there , he is a good guy but you just got to man up.

Reward challenge has race up a ramp out on a rope spider web crawling under the web retrieve one of 8 bags and jump into the water and come back. First tribe to retrieve all 8 bags gets fishing items.

Hook , felay knives , all players must do it at least once.

Bobby behind Jaime , he has his bag and going back

Brian takes over for Jaime , and cindy taking over for bobby job catches up with Brian

Nakum lead now cause of Cindy

Stephanie takes over for Brian

Blake for Cindy , they are dead even

Yaxha back in the lead

Gary now for Yaxha , has a bit of the lead , Brandon now a step ahead for Nakum

Rafe for yaxha , and Margrette for Nakum with the lead , Rafe fell off can't hang on

Nakume has one bag lead but judd comes in and takes a header into the net

Yaxha losing a lot of ground.

Rafe finaly makes it back , and Judd also fell into the water with out a bag ,

Morgan has the 5th bag for Yaxha and tied 5 bags each

Riahna of Yaxha fell into the water with out a bag

Danni from Nakum got her 6th bag for Nakum , now leading 6to 5

tied 6 bags each Brooke getting 7th bag and Jaime has there 7th bag

Jamie made up a tremendous amount of time , Blake making up alot of time , Blake has it and in the water , Brian now in water , Blake pulling himself up and running , Blake wins it and Nakum wins reward.

Guest ranster627

segment 1

Nakum Night 3

return from Tribal council

Mag says no energy for emotional hit

physical one bad enough

Taxha Day 4

Brianna: getting to know each other real well

dary says he was a landscaped not a quarterback (15 years ago)

Steph: fun camp life ... good team morale become like family

Tree Mail

about eating

Nakum: Blake feeling terrible

he can hardly breathe

Marg: Worried about him

Brandon doesn't think Blake can handle it ... you've just got to man up

they meet for reward challenge

Jim is announced as out

up ramp ... net run ... to web ... under web get bag ... drop to water with bag and return ... everyone has to try it once

all 8 bags

playing for fishing items

Yaxha sits out Ami

Jamie takes lead over Bobby Jon

Yaxha gets lead

Nakum moves into lead

Yaxha takes tiny lead

Nakum in lead

Nakum huge lead 1 bag 5-4

tied

all bags now at far end of web

Nakum lead 6 - 5

tie

Nakum slight lead

tie

final pass

neck in neck

Nakum wins reward!

Nakum day 5 sun up

in canoe , and going fishing with there newly aquired fishing gear and Brandon says we got up at the but crack of dawn.

Blake says feeling better not panting as much and as long as I can feel competitive I am good

Yaxha day 5

Rafe says our side in desperate food mode now and we will try anything at least once , the foraging in the forest for possible edible food.

Gary says Morgan not pulling her wait.

The fishmonger coming up with way to catch a litle fish

Rafe planning on eating ants and got an ant nest , cause they are full of protene

stephanie says she won't eat ants and the fishmonger came back with a minnow a piece .

taste like trout on a grill.

Blake breathing hard again , Judd says he does nothing in camp and Margrette just nurting him all day , sit down relax get some water , Judd says damn how much more relaxing does this man need.

They think he is playing it and they Judd and brandon not going to pull his weight for him.

Guest ranster627

Segment 2

Makum Day 5

go fishing with gear

up at dawn

Blake feeling a little better

they catch fish

Yaxha

Rafe: desperation food mode

considers eating grasshopper

Gary says Morgan not pulling weight

Lydia creating protein trap in water

Rafe and Gary say eat ants ...

Steph ... corn and water ... not ants

Lydia caught minnows

Gary calls her a work horse

Nakum

Blake struggling

Judd he does nothing in camp and Margaret nurture him all day

Judd not happy about Blake falling apart

he rests all day ...

Judd wants to be hero of next challenge

Guest ranster627

segment three

tree mail:

Bobby Jon thinks tug of war

Danni knows Gary is a football player

the challenge:

Jeff takes back idol

"tug of war"

tribes connected to each other get flag ... can interfere with other tribe

15 minute time element and then one-on-one

Yaxha sits out Brianna

muddy and wrestling to hold back players

move to one on ones ... because of stalemate

showdowns ... closest wins

5 minute rounds

Judd vs. Gary

Judd gets rope to pull himself closer

Gary tackles Judd

Nakum 1st flag

Brandon vs. Jamie

Brandon gets flag #2 for Nakum

Judd and Jamie

Judd gets it

clean sweep for Nakum

Yaxha heads to tribal

Tree mail

Blood sweat and tears you can do it all you can decide tonight how much sweat to give away

They know it is a tug of war , the sports caster knows Gary was a professional foot ball player but he is holding his own so she letting it go , she thinks he an asset in the tug of war

there is a time element , neither tribe has gotten a flag they will move to one on one , Briana sitting out

Nakum with a bit of a lead right off the bat , danni and brian in a shove off and danni shoves him into the mud .

Brian and danni having a pow wow in the middle , Yaxha giving it there all and not making head way , Nakum making a sudden surge , time up. no side has flag now one on one showdowns

which ever tribe member closer to there flag will get a flag ,, three flags win . Gary and Judd fighting in the mud , Judd has an edge , the sports caster said he's a quarter back not a line backer .

Gary tackled Judd but Judd got the flag for Nakum

Jaime and Brandon , Brandon gaining a few inches one Jaime , Brandon now has a big lead , Brandon pulled Jaime to the flag has second flag for Nakum

Jaime has big move for yaxha against Judd for Nakum , Jaime has a bit of a lead.

Judd has to make a move or Yaxha gets there first flag , Judd waited till Jaime relaxed thinking it was over and at last moment jumped ahead and won the last flag for Nakum , and was the challenge hero.

Guest ranster627

segment four

Yaxha Day 6

cleaning up licking wounds

guys talk about dumping Stephenie

Steph surprised Jamie wants to dump her

"I refuse to go early, I refuse"

Gary asked about being quarterback

Dannie told Brian in the mud ... she is a sportscaster

he is just going to deny because he worries about being voted off immediately

Gary considers Lydia and Morgan

Gary says can't get emotional

seems like they are leaning to Lydia who is weakest at challenges

but Morgan does nothing at camp

Brain told Lydia ...

Lydia ... I know my head is on the chopping block tonight

she talks to Gary ... she doesn't think it's right

Lydia: I'm not ready to go Gary

Tribal:

they get their torches and light them

fire represents your life

Steph what was reaction

S: really welcoming ...

Jam: she knows the game really well, she's always going to be a threat ... she's like a guy

Lydia, least equipped?

she says she would never give up

Morgan ... very unified been honest to this point ... don't want to say good bye

Rafe voting for unity

vote for Morgan seen

Morgan votes Lydia

Jeff tallies the votes

Morgan, Lydia, Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, Morgan

2nd person voted out of Survivor Guatemala

Morgan, the tribe has spoken ... time for you to go

Jeff confused, believes they are unified but person voted out never saw it coming ...

Yaxha not happy , sad about having tribal tonight

Stephanie says it is the worse feeling ever , someone tells stephanie that there talking about her sending her home , she refuses to go home this time.

They ask Gary if he was an nfl football player cause , cause danni from the Nakum tribe told Brian he was an nfl linebacker.

He tells them no he isn't , why would you ask

Gary saying he wants lydia and Morgan , lydia limeted in the challenge but Morgan does nothing.

Rafe , Gary , stephanie and another says Morgan can win the challenges and we need that right now ,

Brian tells lydia it is not looking good for her cause she is older , even though she is a work horse.

she tells gary , sounds like i am going home and I put my heart and soul into every single challenge , but I will be there for you guys what ever you want to do , am I safe with you. Gary does not answer.

Rafe says the fact that we are going to tribal counsil sucks so badly.

Tribal Counsil :

the members grab there torches and lights them , part of the ritual at tribal counsil , fire represents your life long as you have fire you are here when it goes out so does you.

This game from stephanie is a big bunch of lies

Jaime says Steph is a threat and just like a guy ,

lydia says deep down in side you can indure this and I think I showed them that I can do this.

Morgan , I think our tribe is unified cause we all been honest

Rafe going to base his vote on keeping this tribe unified.

Ami votes first

Brian votes for Morgan

Morgan votes for lydia

lydia voted last

Votes

Morgan IIIII

Lydia I

Morgan was voted out , the tribe has spoken , its time for you to go

Jeff a little confused , you are unified but the person voted out never saw it coming

Guest ranster627

end piece

previews ...

Morgan: wow ... didn't see it coming at all ... don't really know why I was voted off

feel really naieve

amazing experience

the experience above all was worth everything!

Contributors: Jem, MASHEE, ranster627, smirnoff and wolfrider. A Big Morty's Thanks!

Next time on survivor Nakum defys the crocidile and Brandon says he is in his ellement

Ami has trouble in the Yakum tribe

Morgan comentary:

wow I did not see that one coming at all and I don't know why I got voted off , but the experiance over all was worth minute

PS: This one is a lot harder to type live feeds for than Big Brother , hope I did not miss much and other can get what I missed

BACK FROM COMMERCIAL

NAKKUM WON THE CHALLENGE, YAXHA GOES TO T. C.

YAXHA DAY 6

THEY GET BACK TO CAMP COVERED IN MUD AND DIRT, EVERYONE SITS AT LAKE AND CLEANS THEMSELVES OFF.

STEPHANIE SAYS LETS JUST CLEAN UP, HAVE A GOOD DINNER AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW

THE BOYS ARE ALL TOGETHER AND JAMIE IS SAYING THEY HAVE TO GET STEPHANIE OFF BECAUSE SHE IS SO STRONG AND HAS PLAYED BEFORE, HE CONSIDERS HER A THREAT..

GARY DISAGREES HE THINKS THEY NEED HER STRENGTH AND EXPERTISE TO WIN CHALLENGES

THE GIRLS ARE TALKING AND TELLING STEPH THAT THE BOYS ARE TALKING ABOUT GETTING RID OF HER, SHE IS UPSET DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WANT TO GET RID OF HER SO EARLY IN THE GAME

SHE REFUSES TO GO OUT SO EARLY AND WILL FIGHT

BRIAN ASKED GARY IF HE IS A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER, BRAIN SAYS DANNI FROM NAKUM TOLD HIM HE WAS A QUARTERBACK WHEN THEY WERE DOING THE CHALLENGE, GARY FIGURES SHE TOLD THAT TO CAUSE TROUBLE SHE SAYS SHE IS A SPORTS CASTER AND RECOGNIZES HIM. GARY IS GOING TO DENY DENY DENY AS LONG AS HE CAN. HE FEELS THAT IF THEY KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS THEY WILL GET RID OF HIM.

STEPHANIE SAYS DANNI IS JUST TROUBLE MAKING////

THEY ARE TRYING TO DECIDE IF THYE SHOULD VOTE OF LYDIA OR MORGAN

MORGAN IS LAZY AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO HELP WHERE LYDIA IS OLDER AND NOT AS STRONG..BRIAN IS CAMPAGNING TO KEEP LYDIA,

LYDIA KNOWS HER HEAD IS ON THE BLOCK BUT WILL KEEP FIGHTING TO STAY,,,TALKING TO GARY SAYS "I AM NOT READY TO GO GARY"

THEY HEAD OFF TO T. C. STILL UNSURE WHO THEY HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE OFF.. JEFF AWAITS THEM AS USUSAL

HE SAYS" BEHIND U IS A TORCH, GRAB YOUR TORCH AND LIGHT IT , FIRE REPRESENTS YOUR LIFE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FIRE U STAY...

JEFF QUESTIONS STEPHANIE ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS BEEN HERE, SHE IS PLAYING HARD JAMIE SAYS SHE IS TOUGH NOT LIKE A WOMAN SHE IS MORE LIKE A BOY

JEFF QUESTIONS LYDIA SHE SAYS SHE IS LEAST LIKE A BOY BUT SHE IS NOT READY TO GIVE UP

MORGAN SAYS THEY ARE VERY UNAFIED "WE ALL KIND OF KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON:

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO VOTE

AMY YOU ARE UP

THEY ALL TAKE THEIR TURN VOTING

JEFF "I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES"

THEY ALL HAVE CONCERNED LOOKS ON THEIR FACES WHEILE THEY WAIT FOR JEFF TO COME BACK

JEFF IS BACK

FIRST VOTE

MORGAN.....1 VOTE MORGAN

LYDIA..........1 VOTE LYDIA

MORGAN......2 VOTES MORGAN

MORGAN......3 VOTES MORGAN

MORGAN.......4 VOTES MORGAN

THE SECOND PERSON VOTED OUT OF SURVIVOR GUATAMALA IS MORGAN THATS ENOUGH GRAB YOUR TORCH IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO...

SHE SEEMS SURPRISED GUESSS SHE DIDNT SEE THAT COMING MAYBE TEAM NOT AS UNAFIED AS SHE THOUGHT

JEFF SNUFFS HER TORCH AND SENDS HER ON HER WAY

JEFF SAYS " I BELIVE YOU ARE UNAFIED BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THE PERSON YOU HAVE VOTED OUT DIDNT SEE IT COMING"

"GRAB YOUR TORCHES TIME FOR YOU TO GO""

THEY HEAD BACK TO CAMP AS THE CREDITS ROLL

MORGAN SAYS SHE HAD A GREAT TIME AND DID NOT SEE IT COMING THAT THEY WERE VOTING HER OFF...

END OF EPISODE