Which one will last longer in their respective tribes?

ILoveKaysar

(This is going to be my first year getting in to Survivor, so if I do something wrong please be nice)

So who do you guys thing will last longer in their tribe? Stephanie or Bobby Jon?

From the reactions of the groups when each was placed on their team it seemed like Stephanie's team had a lot of excitment for having her and there was a lot of adoration from the women. The men seemed a little more threatened by her, but I think the women will want to keep her around for a while. As for the reaction of Bobby Jon's group, I think he will end up going before Stephanie. In the 11-mile hike he kind of fell apart (most of the guys did) and also at the tribal council he made the remark "I'm just happy to have a second chance at winning a million dollars"... The last thing he needs to be doing is REMINDING them he has done this before and it's his second chance. Anyway, what do you guys think?

I see Bobby Jon matched in his tribe. There are other guys that are his same age/build/type. It may be harder for him to stand out as a "must keep". He'll have to work his hiney off.

Steph, on the other hand is a fierce competitor. That will either work for her or against her. If she goes too far, she may build spite amongst her tribe mates, on the other hand, it may be tolorated, if she dominates in challenges. Steph seems to get along with men better than women. Look for her to create a bond with Garry. They seem to match up well. Look for an alliance to form around that core.

BTW, those are all "out my butt guesses".

My guess right now, is that Steph will last longer.

BobbyJon probably would have gone except for Jim's bad arm. Did you notice Jim voted for Margaret, the one person who was knowledgeable enough to help the sick ones :huh:

I think Steph will go on longer than BobbyJon. :)

I agree with Stephenie going further in her tribe. Bobby Jon made a BIG mistake reminding everyone that he already had his chance. Stephenie unfortunatly knows how to work it.

My biggest laugh was the excitement of the tribes when the saw Bobby Jon and Steph, did they NOT watch when Bobby Jon and Steph's team NEVER won an immunity challenge ONCE??lol

I like Bobby Jon, but I hope he slows down a bit.

I"m with everyone else. Bobby JOn did'n't show a lot of smarts with the second chance for a million dollars comment and his tribe already was looking at his exhaustion/dehydration as an excuse to put him out early.

I like them both and would like to see both hang in for quite a while. Ultimately, thier respnective teams will look for a time to get rid of them, I think, rather than let someone have the second chance Bobby Jon was referring to.

Well Bobby jon was never accused of being smart. Hard working YES but never SMART!!!! LOL :lol:

I am rooting for Steph. She was my favorite last season and felt she was not given a fair shot due to her entire tribe being weak. Had even 2 more people had been even HALF the competitor she was things would have been much different.

Guest Climbergirl1

I would rather see BobbyJon go farther than Steph. there is just something about her I don't like, I can't put my finger on it, but she bugs me. I think cause she always crys when she gets upset. <_<

I am with you although i don't think he will. Remember last time when he shoved all them eggs in his mouth at once and tried to shove them down his throat, the boy needs to stop and think instead of being sooooooooo competitive. To me her crying shows she's human. She helped destroy her tribe last time around starting with getting rid of their STRONGEST player first. Don't get me wrong, I really have nothing against her personally, lets just hope she uses more common sense this time around.

Guest ranster627

Anyone know why they were given this second chance? I keep thinking there might have been a legal reason and that CBS gave them this second chance rather than face legal action over a show mistake or something, but that is just my hunch. I think Stehenie will last longer though and will pull together a girl's alliance.

I read an interview that jeff P. did and he talked about the casting of this season and the twist. he said they came up with bringing 2 people back and they went through all their options and came up with bobby jon and stephanie because they were really strong players and everyone agreed that it would be the best pick. they didnt want to bring back anyone that was in the all stars, and they didnt want to bring back anyone that was voted out early in any season.

never said anything about legal issues, but of course he wouldnt say stuff like that in an interview.

i go with stephanie lasting longer.

I think Stephanie will def last longer than Bobby John. She is going to be very appreciated in her tribe.

I could not believe how much stronger the women were. I know we women have to endure more pain - like childbirth but it was crazy!

The nurse, Margaret is going to be a valuable asset for her tribe.

Everyone - have a great weekend!

IT DOSENT MATTER BECAUSE STEPHANIE WILL WIN THE MONEY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. EITHER WIN SURVIVOR OR WHEN AMERICA GETS TO VOTE FOR WHO WINS THE SECOND MILLION LIKE THEY DID FOR ALL-STARS.

I LIKED RUPERT, BUT HE DIDNT WIN BOTH TIMES SO HE DIDNT DESURVE THE MONEY BECAUSE HE DIDNT EARN IT.

BRING ON THE HATE, BUT YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

• 2 weeks later...

I think Stephanie will last longer. I'm hoping that the tribemates she has now has learned from past Survivors and saw what happened to Stephanie's tribe when they started out voting out strong members. It's a recipe for unsuccessfulness. I'm hoping she can ally with Gary. He seems to know the value of keeping strong players around and kinda talked the young guys out of voting her out. Her downfall in the past Survivor was not allying with Tom, the firefighter.