Guess the winners quote

Yana

Every year the winner of Survivor is giving a quote that is some what telltell in who is going to win the game on premire night... For example last year Tom's winner's quote was "I'm not building a fire... That's a loser's job" These type of quotes are continued throughout the season... Let's see if we can guess who might win in this manner... Anyone game?

Every year the winner of Survivor is giving a quote that is some what telltell in who is going to win the game on premire night... For example last year Tom's winner's quote was "I'm not building a fire... That's a loser's job" These type of quotes are continued throughout the season... Let's see if we can guess who might win in this manner... Anyone game?

Hmmmm, I never noticed this. What were some other quotes, Yana?

Well, Tom's was I'm not building fire that's a losers job... and Chris' "It's outwit, outlast, and outplay... NOT out balance... I'm not going anywhere... I will go back and see if I can find more... This year a few things stuck out...

I really believe Rafe may come in second cause when Probst said "Close gets you nothing in Survivor" the camera was on Rafe...

Now for the quotes I liked Bobby Jon's " I feel like a million bucks" When he was talking about first starting out on the hike...

Jamie's "I saw myself losing a million dollars because Stephenie's here"

And Brandon's comment about Judd's premature evacuation when he left the boat first...