The Morty's TV BBCAN2 Big Interview - Kyle

Fuskie

Kyle was the second house guest evicted from the BBCAN2 House and this good natured muscle man has consent to do an exclusive Morty's TV Big Interview, answering your questions about Big Brother Canada and his former fellow Housemates!

Here's what you do. Submit your questions as replies to this thread. The rules are simple. Please keep your questions to just a couple sentences in length so Kyle can read them quickly and focus on his responses. Keep it clean and don't be mean if you want your question to be seen. You can ask targeted and direct questions, but do so politely. After all, that's the Canadian way, eh?

The deadline for your questions is midnight, Monday, March 31st. We'll send your questions over to Kyle and he'll pump out some answers, which we'll post back here. So get your questions in and then check back for Kyle's Big Interview responses!

Fuskie

Who thanks Kyle for his time and willingness to answer your questions...

We know everyone works very hard to be selected to enter the Big Brother House and they also enter it with the intention of winning. After Leaving the house and watching how the other houseguests have played the game, would you still sacrifice your game to retain your integrity, or would you play it differently? Also, do you feel your loyalty to Paul is what cost you the chance at the $100,000?

Best Wishes

ttree (Saskatchewan)

Kyle, did you have a plan going into the house on how you were going to play? Would you play it different if you had the opportunity?

If BB Can 2 had a twist that put you back in the house for let's say 24 hrs, would you torment the house guests for a little payback?

Kyle,

Whose idea was it to build the fort out of the cushions? As a live feed updater, I'm always interested in seeing the HGs use their imaginations to come up with fun games and projects. It was great seeing Adel build the fort with Ika and Heather as well, and the fun reaction several of the other HGs had when they saw it.

:daisy: Hi Kyle :daisy:

First I want to thank you for providing live feeders with great entertainment. The intereaction between you, Adel and Paul was fun to watch. I am sorry that you did not go further in the game.

Question: Do you think the Final Five will survive past this week? Regardless of who is voted out this week, do you think the Final Five will bring in Allison or split up and move on to new alliances?

Thank you and all the very best.

Northern BC'er

Anita

Kyle, Arlie has said he has misplaced 11 packs of cigarettes, KANDREW have said they think you had smugled them outside the house, Do you think Arlie is the one who decided to get rid of the cigarettes himself, in order to place more stress on KANDREW ?

Also, any ideas on when the WAR room will come back into play this season ?

I really admire the way you stood by Paul with Adel, good job.

Caro from New Brunswick.

Hi Kyle,
You did a great job and made it into the big brother house. It didn't turn out exactly the way you wanted it to but you made it to a place so many people want to be. That being said, since leaving the house have you been watching the show or any of the live feeds? If you could create a twist in the game to shake things up in the house, what would it be? Final question, did Heather really talk with a fake high pitch voice?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions on MORTY'S!!
Tammy from Sask

Kyle,

Applying for the show, interviewing for it, sequester prior to the show and time spent on the show = a lot of your time spent, only to end up being out so early on in the show. Given the opportunity to be on the show again, would you go through all that again? Also, who would YOU like to see win? And who do you think WILL win Big Brother Canada 2?

It seemed to viewers that after you were put up, you didn't fight. Did you feel you didn't fight? Did you have anything planned to try and save yourself but your loyalty to Paul and Adel stopped you?

Who would you have aligned with in the house if Adel and Paul had gone home? Why would you choose those people?

What do you think of Adel's game play now? It seems he went from target to slipping under the radar.

Your speech when you left the house seemed so gracious and from the heart, have you considered using the BB experience to possibly be a role model or movitational speaker for youths?

What are your plans now that you are out of the house?

It's a shame that we didn't get to know you as well as we will know the houseguests who stay in there the longest, but you did impress a lot of people with your class and your eloquent exit speech.

I imagine that you didn't get enough money out of your BB experience to be able to afford moving out of the basement just yet. (Even though the experience has left you richer in other ways, for sure!) Has the experience given you the motivation to get yourself out of the basement, and if so, what steps do you plan on taking to achieve your independance and self-reliance? Alternately, perhaps you now appreciate the basement more, and aren't in a hurry to get out of there anymore?

From Kyle Shore, Big Brother Canada 2

Hey guys, Kyle Shore here to answer some of the questions you may have for me after leaving the Big Brother Canada house! First I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for your support. You guys help create the magic that this fame has given me and I cannot put into words the thanks I have. It has changed my life and it’s only going to get bigger! Now onto some of your questions!

From ttree in Saskatchewan: We know everyone works very hard to be selected to enter the Big Brother House and they also enter it with the intention of winning. After Leaving the house and watching how the other HouesGuests have played the game, would you still sacrifice your game to retain your integrity, or would you play it differently? Also, do you feel your loyalty to Paul is what cost you the chance at the $100,000?

I do feel my loyalty to Paul is what cost me the game, there is no denying that. Do I regret joining Paul? Absolutely not. Paul was tormented and bullied leading up to the POV nominations (Where Paul made those accusations about racism). Fans need to watch the live feeds more, they tell a much more broader story with everyone in the house. Paul was being put down, insulted and picked on. He is a 43 year old man with a beautiful family. I was not about to let them all team up on him; that is morally something I could not stand by and watch, so I decided to pick his head up and head into the fire. If i felt Paul was being negative towards the HouesGuests first, I would never have joined him.

From Jt101: Kyle, did you have a plan going into the house on how you were going to play? Would you play it different if you had the opportunity? If BB Can 2 had a twist that put you back in the house for let's say 24 hrs, would you torment the house guests for a little payback?

I would definitely play it different if i was voted back into the house, haha! There would be No Paul and I would be able to actually do my game plan instead of defending someone else’s dignity. If i was sent in for 24 hours, I would torment the shit out of the HouesGuests I did not see eye to eye with. ;)

From FayCoTodd in Ohio: Do you regret aligning yourself with Paul and Adel?

Not at all, they are my brothers for life.

From Niteslacker in Crystal City, Missouri: Whose idea was it to build the fort out of the cushions? As a live feed updater, I'm always interested in seeing the HGs use their imaginations to come up with fun games and projects. It was great seeing Adel build the fort with Ika and Heather as well, and the fun reaction several of the other HGs had when they saw it.

Haha! The original idea had come from me and Adel. We were both outside and since we were banned from the big group of people, we told ourselves, “Hey if we are kicked out of this house and treated like dogs, we might as well make our own dog house and sleep outside!” Of course we were not allowed to sleep outside but that is where the idea initially took off.

From 19CupCake in Northern BC: Hi, Kyle. First I want to thank you for providing live feeders with great entertainment. The interaction between you, Adel and Paul was fun to watch. I am sorry that you did not go further in the game. Question: Do you think the Final Five will survive past this week? Regardless of who is voted out this week, do you think the Final Five will bring in Allison or split up and move on to new alliances? Thank you and all the very best. [ed. this question was asked before Canada's HoH nominations were revealed]

Thank you so much for the kind words. Um, the final five as you must be keeping up by the time you read this, is in turmoil. They were always shaky from day 1 with everyone in the house, but NO ONE had the balls to put them up except for me and Adel. I think we are seeing the final 5 implode and now be completely destroyed soon.

From MsBebeAngel in New Brunswick: Kyle, Arlie has said he has misplaced 11 packs of cigarettes and KANDREW have said they think you had smuggled them outside the house. Do you think Arlie is the one who decided to get rid of the cigarettes himself, in order to place more stress on KANDREW? Also, any ideas on when the War Room will come back into play this season? I really admire the way you stood by Paul with Adel, good job.

Hahahah! OMG, I didn’t even know Arlie smoked? I am still baffled by this and I am pretty sure Arlie is doing that to just throw them off the scent towards ARLIE. The War Room will probably definitely be used again! I can’t see why not! Expect the unexpected! Thank you sooo much - I would have their backs for life!

From sugar1plum in Saskatchewan: Hi Kyle, you did a great job and made it into the big brother house. It didn't turn out exactly the way you wanted it to but you made it to a place so many people want to be. That being said, since leaving the house have you been watching the show or any of the live feeds? If you could create a twist in the game to shake things up in the house, what would it be? Final question, does Heather really talk with a fake high pitch voice? Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions on MORTY'S!!

Thanks sugar1plum, I have been watching the feeds! As much as I have been playing catch up with my life right now, I am keeping up as best as I can! If I could make up a twist, it would involve me being back in ;). Heather does indeed sound like a broken chew stick for a dog. Her voice puts smoke detectors to shame. Yes, it is very squeaky and I lose my mind when she goes off on huge rants. I still hear her in my sleep and I have post traumatic stress now.

From skarletkate in Hamilton, Ontario: Kyle, applying for the show, interviewing for it, sequester prior to the show and time spent on the show equals a lot of time spent, only to end up being out so early on in the show. Given the opportunity to be on the show again, would you go through all that again? Also, who would YOU like to see win? And who do you think WILL win Big Brother Canada 2?

I would go back on the show in a second; it was the greatest experience of my life and has changed me as a person. I am looking ahead and my future looks bright, so we will see what’s next for me! I would love to see my boy Adel win of course, but who I really think may have a chance at winning right now is Arlie.

From awiski in Huntsville, Alabama: It seemed to viewers that after you were put up, you didn't fight. Do you feel you didn't fight and if so, why not? Did you have anything planned to try and save yourself but your loyalty to Paul and Adel stopped you?

Your right, I did not fight. The house was too much like sheep and numerous girls came up to me and said we want you to stay but the guys don’t. So at that point I was like fuck this im not scrubbing peoples feet or kissing ass im going to do my thing with my boys (Adel and Paul) No one had the balls to really do anything against Kenny and Andrew. (SAD)

From canfan137 in Oakville, Ontario: What was the hardest part about being in the BB house: Food? People? No cell phone? Something else?

No Facebook! That was the hardest thing because I am social networking like 6 hours of my day! Haha, ugh.

From IndigoAquarius in Brantford, Ontario: Who would you have aligned with in the house if Adel and Paul had gone home and why? What do you think of Adel's game play now? It seems he went from target to slipping under the radar. Your speech when you left the house seemed so gracious and from the heart, have you considered using your BB experience to possibly be a role model or motivational speaker for youths? What are your plans now that you are out of the house?

If Paul and Adel had left the house I definitely would of aligned myself up with Arlie and Jon. We got along really good in the house so they would of been my go-to boys. I think Adel is in an awesome position. Since he has no one, everyone seems to be ignoring him and he is flying right under the radar! As for my speech, I am still rattled as to why I thought I would say it, but I am so proud of myself and I can hang my head high that I left with such a strong message. There is way too much hate in this world and if my message could change at least one person, that is more to me then $100,000 could ever be. As for my future, I am not sure what is going to happen. I am currently getting my life together, saving some money and we shall see what the future holds.

From JEDI in Montreal, Quebec: It's a shame that we didn't get to know you as well as we will know the HouesGuests who stay in there the longest, but you did impress a lot of people with your class and your eloquent exit speech. I imagine that you didn't get enough money out of your BB experience to be able to afford moving out of the basement just yet (even though the experience has left you richer in other ways, for sure!). Has the experience given you the motivation to get yourself out of the basement, and if so, what steps do you plan on taking to achieve your independence and self-reliance? Alternately, perhaps you now appreciate the basement more, and aren't in a hurry to get out of there anymore?

Haha, thank you sooo much for those words, that means the world to me! As for my future, I am getting out of my mom's basement and I am moving forward. Life goes on and I got a career choice I had before going into the house ahead of me! Of course, I may spend some money partying and celebrating, but its back to business! I am fully motivated and ready to tackle the future! PS. No, I still hate the basement. Kid can’t get laid with his parents around.

From Fuskie in Atlanta, Georgia: This is the second season of Big Brother Canada. Assuming you watched last season and have watched past seasons of Big Brother USA, what are the differences you’ve experienced since Season 1 and how is Big Brother Canada different from Big Brother USA? Would you like to see a cross-over where BB Canada Reality TV stars head into the Big Brother USA house? If one BB USA HouseGuest (from any season, beside Dan) were to have come into your house, who would you have most liked to meet?

Truthfully, I never had watched any Big Brothers leading up to my experience and season 1 was boring to me, LOL. But I have since become a super fan and have been catching up. If any BB guest would come into my house, Id love to meet Enzo or Britt from season 12. Enzo is absolutely hilarious and Britt was pure GOLD in the diary rooms.

Guys, thank you so much for your questions and kind words. You guys are the ones making this experience one I will never forget. Each one of you has a place in my heart and I cannot wait to bring you along the ride for what’s in store in my future. I cannot say much, but it’s just getting started! ;)

I wish all of you the very best in your futures. Remember, if you have a goal, shoot for it! It is never too late to make change for the better in yourself. I was once down on myself but I picked myself back up and before you know it, your heading from your mom's basement to one of the biggest Reality TV shows in Canada. Cheers everyone! Never give up and never have any regrets!

Kyle Shore
Big Brother Canada 2

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name