April Fool's

Guest cappy

Guest cappy

I havent done the spoilers yet but I thought this should be brought to your attention.

fakecbsletter.gif

Looks real right? Well right click it and check its properties. It should say http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/ive...kecbsletter.gif. Its indeed a fake for you Sucks wanderers. Oh yea, see how it says P.S. The winner of both the Reward and immunity Challenges of Survivor: Pulau Episode 7: "The Greath White Shark Hunter" is the Koror Tribe. Ibrehem is booted from Ulong (not that any of this matters because the show is nnow cancelled. It should say Palau. Whoever made this needs to learn how to double check.

What a Phony letter  CBS is not that stupid  
Guys that was Coach's little April Fools Day joke a little early... I am a member over there too, they are a pretty cool group but not kind to newbies :twisted: ... Also for those of you wondering the way it's supposed to go next week will be Ulong loses IC once again and to decide who goes home they will have a fire starting challenge that is supposed to be close...

I won't say who is supposed to win though... :twisted:

Yana

Guest cappy
I am a member over there too, they are a pretty cool group but not kind to newbies :twisted:
I know first hand. There are not kind to newbies at all. Very vicious if you ask me. Just be like, worthless thread, lock.

Just so ya'll will know I posted that Coach had people believing the letter is real... I wasn't talking about ya'll... I am a member of several spoiler boards but really only post here and at Sucks... My loyality will always be here with you guys and I would never say anything there about what is said here...

LOL... good one. I didn't believe it was true when I read the thread title but, I thought... "well, go look at the source of the story..." So you did "get" me. :oops:

Guest XandraSkye

You got me too, Neb. I was like, "WHAT??" :shock:

And I even knew that it's already been picked up for TWO more seasons.

* hangs head in shame for being so gullible

Guest Tigress61

Neb, you are my hero today, GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

POST EDITED BY MODERATOR TO ADD

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving. 

Thanks

Mod Team

Yeah I do know... They are now slamming Morty's site... I don't know why the hell they can't just say that something isn't their taste instead of putting everyone down all the time...

Guest Anonymous

Hurray Jem!!! Absolutely right!!

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.