Big Brother Canada 2 - General Discussion thread

JEDI

• 1 month later...

I watched Neda dump out almost all of the condiments that BB allows the half not's to eat. Should that not be a violation? BB decides what they eat, not Neda. I think the whole house should be punished...it's not going to effect the half not's anyway.

Big Brother provides the food. The HG decide what they are going to do with it and when it's gone, it's gone.

Fuskie

Who doesn't see this as any different from destroying the rice in Survivor...

Sabrina and her alliance and groups have been destroyed as of this last episode. Even Rachelle has seemingly turned her back on her. Only thing I can say is as of 4/11/14, Sabrina is the ultimate underdog. Go Sabrina, along with Adel, make it to final 2!

POV ceremony today where it seems like (but you never know in BB - things change by the minute) Jon is going to take one of the gremlins off the block and put Arlie up. Oh to be a fly on the wall! And I can hardly wait to see the aftermath. If there's a report of an earthquake in downtown Toronto, it might just be Arlie reacting to being back doored! Brilliant! :hurray:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the excerpt below from "Spoilers at a Glance" is really incomplete and needs further clarification:

----------------------------------------------------

"Jon used his PoV, ALLISON USED HER PoV!
Confirmed: Arlie and Adel are on the block. Jon used his PoV to save Rachelle, Allison used her PoV to save Sabrina. "

-----------------------------------------------

"John used his PoV to save Rachelle" and replaced her with WHO?

"Allison used her PoV to save Sabrina" and WHO replaced her?

Only by reading through the full live feed updates, is one able to find out the sequence of events by which each of Arlie and Adel ended up on the block.

A minor point, but would help avoid confusion and having to dig the info out.

Otherwise, greatly appreciate all the work that goes into this site

Thanks, kselena8k.

And sure, this was as good a place as any.

The thing is, our "At A Glance" box gets updated as we go.

At the time of your viewing, it was unclear who was the replacement for which Veto.

Earlier on, we weren't even sure who had ended up on the block with Arlie.

Ultimately, not everybody will be interested in more than the bottom line that both vetos were used, saving Rachelle and Sabrina (the Gremlins) and replacing them with Arlie and Adel.

But I will pass your request on, as it is a good one!

Thanks again!

Tried to watch some of the feeds between other obligations today and then just tried to catch up for a bit and I can truly say I don't have a clue! I THINK that Sabrina, Rochelle and Allison are going to vote Adel out but....Allison is the swing vote and I don't have a real feel for what she is going to do. Wednesday should be crazy and who knows what will happen Thursday. The most interesting/unpredictable that things have been this season. Allison is nuts if she doesn't realize that Arlie has to go. So Adel or Arlie go and it will come down to who wins HOH - probably one of the most important HOHs of the season.

Thanks, kselena8k.

And sure, this was as good a place as any.

The thing is, our "At A Glance" box gets updated as we go.

At the time of your viewing, it was unclear who was the replacement for which Veto.

Earlier on, we weren't even sure who had ended up on the block with Arlie.

Ultimately, not everybody will be interested in more than the bottom line that both vetos were used, saving Rachelle and Sabrina (the Gremlins) and replacing them with Arlie and Adel.

But I will pass your request on, as it is a good one!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply -- I see what you're saying about it going up at a point where it wasn't yet clear.

I've so appreciated this site over the years as the first place to go to for updates and everyone does a great job!

• 2 weeks later...

Y'all know that BBCAN1 Gary was the Easter bunny that left all the eggs in the house, right?

As soon as I saw how tall that bunny was, I suspected it was him, especially after they had had Peter in the house for the Veto comp.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name