The "15th Houseguest" speculation thread

morty

There is a 15th mystery HG, who's identity will be revealed on the first show. Why? Is it a famous person? A former HG from the USA?

Could it be Rob Ford?

Did you know that Rachel's sister, Elissa Slater is a Canadian?

We know, and we are grateful, that it's not Justin Beiber, he's in Georgia.

Who do you think the 15th houseguest is?

There is a gossip magazine called frank, that is saying a guy named Scott bosse, a drag queen who goes by contessa, from Halifax novascotia has been put into a sequester and all his social media pages, fb,twitter,ig,linkn. Are now gone.

I personally feel we the public will possibly be voting the 15th person into the house. I know Andrews brother auditioned as well as I was a few people ahead of him.

I'm really hoping for Rob Ford, he would really bring the party to the house. Of course I'd want t see him by the pool with his shirt off a much as I'd like to see New Jersey Governor Christie by pool. :blink:

Ok This is just wild guess based on the statements from the producers that they were going to something that has not been seen before. So if the 15th house guess is the drag queen Scott Bosse, then he may also be the 16th house guest Contessa. Apparently he was told to bring clothing for both personalities. He would participate as both personalities, however if Scott is voted out he would then have to go by Contessa for the balance of his time in the house or vice versa. I have never heard of this done anywhere.

To confirm for anyone following but not really watching the 15th HG is a choice of three chosen by viewers, of which Scott is one of them. The three HGs moved into a secret "war room" after the first eviction where they will live for 7 days and be able to watch (but not hear) the house feeds live24/7. After the 2nd eviction the winner will be revealed and move into the house, with the other two evicted.

It's not as new or original as producers pledged pre-series - it's been done in various forms in most series across the world, with one recent favourite being housing them in a glass house in a shopping centre or other public location for the week. However I think it's a long overdue twist to the BBUSA format and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Often in the public vote format the HGs stop targetting each other and aim to get the newbie out instead, but I think with the US/Canadian format they will be trying to win over their vote. Play it right and the latecomer could probably get into a secret alliance with every HM.

Edited by JEDI
added that the 3 HGs will not be able to hear anything from the feeds

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name