Houseguest thread: Adel Elseri

morty

Adel Elseri

Hometown: Edmonton, AB

Describe yourself in three words: The. Peoples. Champ.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

I am going to have to say two people Tom (BBC1) and Talla (BBC1). They represented Edmonton and broke the ice. They got us season two of Big Brother Canada!

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

I have to say Peter. I know I could take him in any kind of challenge most definitely, hands down.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most: The girl I want to marry.

Least: Stickers. I have three little nieces and nephews living in my house and wherever you walk or lean there are stickers. You have stickers on your sock, your shoe, your hair, your back ... you name it. There are stickers everywhere!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

Brain. I cant spell or read worth a damn. Thats what Im worried about the most.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

Im a boilermaker by trade so I work with dudes pretty much all the time, and Im a leader in general. Im someone who people tend to listen to, and I listen to them, so me and the dudes should rock and roll.

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

I love people in general. I have no pet peeves about people at all. Unless theyre going to be throwing stickers all over the place, were cool!

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

Im aggressive. When I want something Im going to strive to get it. Straight up, get out of my way.

What are you in it for?

Im in it for the money and prizes for sure. Besides that I want to represent my culture, my people, my city, and who I am in general. Im born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta and this is my country. My parents are from the Middle East, so Im also Middle Eastern and I pray five times a day. I respect everyone and their own beliefs. Representing that well is very important to me.

573x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did anyone else catch this earlier today?

The feeds went black for a while, BB Canada said there was some technical issues or somesuch, but as they were trying to get it fixed I had a bout 3 seconds of video , and I think I was on camera 3 at the time:

kSJXgpV.jpg

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name